Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

zaya SS *Dil Ka Rishta*chp 24*pg-78* 18th june (Page 11)

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 786ahf_bi

You married them off...Shocked...really reminded of my REHAN ALIYA wedding style...LOL...high 5..Big smile
Other than that...rest was awesome...thanks...why aliya can't marry pillar...LOL
youngly ZAYANTIC...
Zain hugging Zarina...let's see about that...ya his friends want to make her day...LOL
Plz continue soon...will update asap.

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HARSHTA

ClapGUD GUD JOB!! LOVED EACH N EVERY BIT OF THE STORY! THE CHALLENGE GIVEN TO ZAIN BY HIS FRIENDs REMINDED ME OF 'MAIN HOON NA' WHERE SRK WAS ASKED TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR! IT WAS NICE!! EAGER TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... DO UPDATE SOON!Smile

thanks yukta...
really...i did'nt remember.i watched main hun na but did'nt remember any of it's seen...LOL
will update soon.
butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvuzaya

THis was amazing update..
Loved it..
Finally rehan married aliya..
Felt sad for aliya a lot..
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm

thanks priya.
yeah i showed my chudail giri...LOL
your welcome.
will update soon.
zaya.fatima Senior Member
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Aaliya got married to rehanCry
Amazing chapter
 hope so zain will hug aaliya not that zareena mamLOL
continu soon &thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meghapaim

Ausome chapterThumbs Up
stopped at interesting mode
do continue soonHug
sorry for late reply 

thanks megha...
thanks for like and comment..
will update asap.
butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
chapter 3
zain saw zarina coming towards the gate.
zain:oh no!!!...
his friends start chuckling looing his face.zain gulped and close his eyes and stand there waiting to become zarina's victim...
zarina saw zain standing in gate and she get happy.she was lost looking at him...
zarina:wah aj to zain mery istiqbal main khara hai.bara hi handsome  munda hai.hi i like him so much..(budhi ghori laal lagaamLOL)

she was staring at him just outside the gate when aliya came running she collides with her..she was in a hurry.
aliya:sorry sorry mam.
she enter inside zain felt someone feet and he come forwrd and wrapped his musculine arms around her petite body.aliya was so shocked she can't look at the person.she continusely try to push him by her one hand bcuz other hand is full bcuz she is holding ayat's bag.
she continuesly movinh but it seems like zain went to hibernation mode...he did't pull her closer but he also not letting her go.
zain think:wow mjhy nhn pata tha miss zarina itni smart or sexy hun gi.god her waist is just sized zero.and her scent is so good.oh no what m i thinkinh she is my teacher..she always try to irritate me by paying extra attention towards me but m sure she is very happy that i m hugging her.
aliya's mouth were also pushed is her shoulder she could'nt utter complete words..bcuz he was tall and she was shorter than him..
aliya:umm..ummm..ummm.
zain think:lagta hai students ki waja sy inhn acha nhn lag raha.
zain open his eyes and shocked to see miss zarina standing infront of him frowning.  he pulled back immediately...aliya pushed him with more power.he tremble little but then stand...aliya was breathing heavily keeping her hand on her chest...her face was covered with her hairs.zain look at her confused shocked..but he knew every girl die after him so she will also not mind.he think she is also some student.but when aliya looked up.her face was all red in anger.zain smile and he is scenning her face..her deep browns eyes,her small cute nose,brown curly hairs,and her rosy pink lips...he was busy staring at her..when something happened he had never expested in his entire life.
THAP!!!!!
and next moment zain found that he had been slapped by the lady whom he was hugging and taking in her scents few seconds before.
aliya:idiot...
(she said gritting her teeths and walk away.zain came to his senses from his 1000 watt current...and his expression  changed from shocked to anger..he hold her wrist and pull her against him.she was trying to free her self.
zain:how dare u???
zain hold her both wrists and pinned her to the wall with hands also pinned beside her shoulder.
aliya:who the hell are u???leave me...(she shouted)
zain lost in her sweet voice for a second but came back:that's what i wanna ask...who are u and what are u doing here.
aliya:what???u idiot stupid...insane human being.not human bieng an alien from jupiter...(shw shouted)
zain:nice introduction...
aliya:i said leave me.
zain:how dare u slapped me.
aliya:how dare u hugged me.
zain:really???iss college ki sari larkian marti hain mjhy hug karny k lye.tm to khushnaeeb ho tmhn bina wish k mil gaya.
aliya:u mr over confidence..jo larkian marti hain unhn hi ja kar hug karo.and i must say bht hi kharab choice hai unki.
zain:you...hug is not a big thing and u slapped me???
aliya:what???not a big thing???really??tmhray lye nhn hogi par mery lye hai..tm logon ka kia hai chalty phirty kuch bhi kart ho.par hamary rules hain or ham unhn follow karty hain..now leave me.
zain:aaj tak mjhy kisis ny bhi thappad nhn mara.
aliya:aaj tak tm ny kia kia??kia nhn kia i m not intrested...why are u holding me???she tried to move and her wrist brised with wall.
zain:i will not spare u..tmhn iski saza zaroor mily gi.
aliya:saza???...
zain:yes..tm ny sary college k samny meri insult ki hai.ab main tmhary rules ki insult karun ga.
aliya's eyes grew wider as he start leaning in aiming  towards her lips...
aliya:no...u can't do this,
zain:u can slap me for this.
aliya struggling and struggling...suddenely she saw ayat..she shouted.
aliya:ayat!!!!
ayat look towards the crowed.
ayat:appi...
all girls gossiping..
girls:oh my gosh..she is so lucky zain hugged her and now he is going to kiss her..
ayat:what???
ayat:shout.
ayat run towards aliya but not finding way..
aliya first looking at him but as he came inch closer she closed her eyes tightly and she hide her lips between her teeth...zain open his eyes..and look at the scared and disgusted look at her face.he suddenely leave her and move aside.
aliya open her eyes look at him angrily caressed her wrists..she pick up ayat's bag and run to ayat..all girls staring at her..while zain saw her talking to ayat.
boys gang came to him:kia hua bro???tu theek hai??
zain nodded.
zubair:yeh larki kon hai jis ny teri band baja di,
bilal:han yar dam hai larki main.
zain glare at both and both kept quite:
zain:pata chal jay ga..
he look at sisters ayat caressing her wrists and she blabbering about zain..he smirked and leave to party hall.
PHEW!!!aik scene itna lamba ho gaya..i want to make it short but scenes are becoming longer...
share your views regarding chapter...

hania.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazeballsFebi_Love_PreeRiya5666zaya.fatimazaya.harshikacutestar12RUHANIKAAbloodshedsPriya_arorazayaloveKitkitMkbUniquely...me-Minion-madhufx9...

zaya.fatima Senior Member
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
OMG Aaliya slapped zain larki main dum  hai LOL
it was an awsome update and the scene was too goodThumbs Up
thanks for quick updateWink
oh suddenly i realized i'm the first one to commentEmbarrassed

Edited by zaya.fatima - 01 January 2015 at 11:36am

butterfly20

Uniquely...me IF-Rockerz
Uniquely...me
Uniquely...me

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly20

Originally posted by 786ahf_bi

You married them off...Shocked...really reminded of my REHAN ALIYA wedding style...LOL...high 5..Big smile
Other than that...rest was awesome...thanks...why aliya can't marry pillar...LOL
youngly ZAYANTIC...
Zain hugging Zarina...let's see about that...ya his friends want to make her day...LOL
Plz continue soon...will update asap.

Well if REHAN was played by some one else I wouldn't mind...for eg we were getting used to rocket ALIYA scenes but rehan just reminds me of some nightmare...

butterfly20

Go to top