Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: butterfly20

I will be very busy today so i can't  update...
but i will definitely  update tomorrow...
btw... what's ur name dear???

My name is naina
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 23

Sorry all for long update...

She closed her diary and went for breakfast...rehan and rida were already on table.
Rida:morning  aliya.kab s tmhara wait kr rahi hun.
Rehan:morning  aliya.
Aliya smile:morning  u two...how r u???
Rida:fit and fine..
They started  their usual conversation  while aliya kept quite playing  with her food..rehan looked at her suddenly  and signal rida to stop.rida quite  immediately..
Rida:aliya...
Aliya:hmmm.. (looked up)
Rida very well knew why she is sad so she didn't  asked  but try to lift ger mood...
Rida:u know what aliya...ham aaj bahar ja rahy hn..first we will go to beach then resturant and then..will visit mecca mosque...

Aliya cut her between..
Aliya:rida...u two can go m here at home.
Rida:but...
Aliya stop her and leave the table...

Aliya comes to room and locked  it...she lay down on bed and started  crying meekly..

Aliya:main q nhn adjust ho parahi hun...main q apny bikhry huy wujood ko samait ni sakti...q mjhy har waqt aik hi chehry ka intezar rehta h jab ky main haqeeqat janti hun k jo main chahti hun wo itna asan nhn h...abhu sirf 2 mahiny guzry hn...na jaany mjhy aesy kitny din kitni raaten guzarni h...Allah aap to sab janty hn..ap ny hi zain ko meri zindagi  m bheja tha...main n nhn manga tha aap sy...wo ap ka tohfa tha...lekin ab main mangti hun...mari zindagi mera zain mjhy luta den..plzzz..

(she kept crying...when suddenly  her phone buzzed she watched  ayat's  name flashing on screen...she immediately  wiped her tears pour a glass of water and take a sip while receiving the call)
Aliya:assalamualikum  ayat..
Ayat:walikumussalam  kaisi hain appi???
Aliya:main thek hun..tu kaisi h??abbu ammi kaisy hn???
Ayat:sab aik dam fit fat...
Aliya:or teri job kaisi chal ri h???
Ayat:meri job???bht togh h par zain sir itny sweet hn k pata hi ni chalta...mjhy apni choti bhn ki tarah treat krty hn or...pata h...wo to hamary coll k hain..yad h na aapko..jab ap mujhy mera bag deny ain thn...

Remembering that day  aliya's  heart stopped beating...it feel like ayat stabbed a dragger in her chest by reminding her that day...when he hugged her for the first time and she slapped him...

Ayat:hellow appi...
Aliya:h..han.
Ayat:or wo ullu ka patha...hr waqt zain sir k pas baitha rehta h...idiot stupid..
Aliya:kon???
Ayat:wo rizwan...gadha..
Aliya smile...:wo zain ka best frnd???
Ayat:han...wait a sec..aapko kaisy pata???
Aliya's  smile vanished...bcuz zain told her each and every  detail of his life..
Aliya:w...wo..wo jab main job krti thi tab bhi ata tha...
Ayat:par usny to kaha k wo kuch din pehly london s aya h..
When miss detective didn't  convince so she tolf her the truth that zain told her once while chatting  with him..
Ayat:ooh...han jo bhi ho...par wo jaisy bandar ki tarah mjhy ghoorta h dill chahta h uski choohy jaisy aankhen phor dun..
Aliya laugh:wait wait ayat...wo insan h ya animals ka majmuaa..
Ayat:bandar h bandar.. (pissed)
Aliya laugh again as ayat was the one who made her laugh after so many days...
Aliya:acha acha itna ghussa na kr..apny boss s keh k usy bahar hi bithain... tery office m nhn..
Ayat:wo bahar hi bethta h but wahan s mjhy dekh raha hota h..bht ghussa ata h mjhy...kisi din suna dungi usy...par kia karun boss ka dost h..
Aliya's mood is lifted...she tease her:kia pata wo tujhy waqai pasand krta ho???
Ayat:plzzz appi mjhy us langoor m koi intrest ni h..
Aliya laugh..
Ayat:ok main rakhti hun..office  ka bht kam h...apna khayal rakhna...allahafiz.or han main to bhool hi gai...jiju ko kehna k zain sir n kaha h k unsy contact  karen wo unki calls receive  ni kr rahy..

Aliya got confused  hearing why rehan ignoring  zain...

Aliya:han main un sy keh dungi..allahafiz. 

Aliya went to reahan's room he was giving  medicines  to rida.
She knocked on the door and after permission  she entered.
Aliya:rehan mjhy ap sy bat krni h.
Rehan shifted his attention  to her:g bolye.
Aliya:ayat ka phone aya tha wo keh rahi thi k..zai...zain n kaha h k ap unsy contact  karen.
Rehen looked down.
Aliya:ap unhn ignore  q kar rahy hn..
Rehan:aliya main nhn chahta tha k hamari dosti ki waja s tum depressed  ho...i mean zain k any jany s u know...
Aliya closed her eyes as absorbing the pain and not to break infront of him:it's  ok rehan...main ap donon ki dosti k beech ni ana chahti...or zain n any jany s mjhy koi problem ni h..ap un s contact  kr sakty hn...
She turn to leave as she can't  control  her tears...she stopped  at gate and..
Aliya:thanks rehan..
Rehan:plzzz aliya mjhy sharminda na karo.
Aliya:and m sorry  rida for bieng rude this morning.
Rida:awww baby it's  k...u r my jaan u can call me anytime anything..but main n tujhy maaf ni kia.
Rehan:ok girls carry on...m feeling like kabab m haddi right now (hehehe..that u r)...and he leave.
Aliya:m sorry na.
Rida:no sorry...tujhy hmary sath chalna hoga..then and only then i will forgive u..
Aliya:rida plzzz...
Rida:ok as u wish.. (she turned her face to other side..
Aliya sigh:ohk main jaongi...
Rida smile:yayyy...that's  my baby..
And both hugged each  other..
They went to beach both reahn and rida enjoyed while aliya just sit aside and enjoy the sunset...thn after dinner and visit of mosque they return to home...aliya went straight  to her room...she freshen up and lay down on bed...flashes of zain and her time spent  together  kept hunting her their beach masti their party everything...
Aliya:agar mery ikhtyar m waqt badalna hota  to main ye waqt wapas unhn haseen dinon ki taraf lauta deti jo ham n sath guzary...us din ko hmari zindagi m any na deti jis n mery zindagi  k rangon ko pheeka kar dia...kash wo na hota...jo us din hmari qismat m tha jis n meri duniya badal di...

Flash back...

Zain and aliya both on their way to returning home...zain didn't  miss a chance to tease her to romance with her...as the car was stopped at stop he immediately kissed on her cheek.
Aliya:zain...kia kar rahy ho???
Zain:tmhn nhn pata...ye.. (and he kissed her again)
Aliya glare at her...:tmhn romance  k elawa kuch ni sujhta??
Zain:ummm...filahl to nhn...jb k tm mery itnyy pas ho..(he moved  closer but aliya pushed him back...signal opened and he starts  driving )
Aliya:plz zain wahan ja k ye sab harkaten mat krna abbu ammi n dekh lia na to mera office jana band...
Zain:ary uncle  aunty k dekhny s pehly hi main tmhn apny ghar ly jaon ga...or wesy bhi ab mjhy tm s koi door ni kr sakta...khuda bhi nhn.

Aliya gasped:zain...allah taba...astaghfaar karo...tm aesy kaisy keh sakty ho..
Zain not in a mood to listen:thek to kaha...agar mom dad n koi issue kia to main un k against jaany ko bhi tayyar hun...ab hamary beech main kisi ko bhi ni aany dunga...bilkul nhn...
(He sped up his car...after fee moment  of zain's  phone peeped...he tap his blutooth's headset and a familiar  voice reach to his ear...
How r u MR.ABDULLAH

Zain looked at aliya...shocked.

Zain:mr zeeshan what's  ur problem.
Zeeshan:my problem? ?? (He laugh)..before  ur girlfriend  was my problem..
Zain tighten his fist on staring wheel:shut up...
Zeeshan laugh again:meri puri bat to sun ln...han to pehly meri problem thn..miss haider but ab hain miss haider k aaahiq...
Zain:i would have break ur nose if u r infront  of me.
Aliya kept her hand on his sholder to calm him down.
Zeeshan:kia kaha tha tuny aliya s dor reh or pata ni kia kia...or tu???tm donon kal rat aik room main...

Zain shout:shut ur dirty mouth ashole..
How do u know? ??u r spying on me???i will kill u..
Zeeshan:oh no no...not me..m here having fun with my many many many gfs...and the u met...that Blair...
Zain:that girl ...u sent her.
Zeeshan:offcourse main apna badla kaisy chor deta...teri waja sy india m mery business  ki dhajjian ur gain...mera itna loss hua...mery father ki respect.
Zain:tujhy apni izzat itni piari thi to ye harkaten krny s pehly uska anjaam sochna chahye tha.
Zeeshan:gawwwd!!! Aik or lecture..bas bht sun li teri ab meri sun...kuch hi dair m tery pas mout ka farishta any wala h...so be ready...donon pyar k panchi aik sath jahannam raseed hungy
..hahahaa...live ur last moments.

Zain got worried  hearing this...
Zain's monologue:iski warning  ka kia matlab tha...agr ye meri jasoosi kr sakta h to najany kia kia kary ga...agr aliya ko btaya to khwah mkhwah pareshan ho jay gi...main usy nhn bata sakta.

Aliya:kia hua zain...tm itny pareshan q ho???
Zain faked a smile:wo kuch ni...khwah mkhwah shookhian jhaar raha tha...wo aliya mjhy bht piyas lagi h.  Yahan kisi ghar s pani pi lety hn.
As it was village type area they took a safe path instead  of highway..
Aliya:but pani to hai..
Zain:h..hai lekin garam ho gya h..wo samny well h...wahan s pani bhi pi len gy..let's  go.
Aliya:but zain...

He stopped the car in front  of an old house so small...
Zain knock on the door an old lady came out and greet them they were muslims too...
Aliya:assalamualikum aunty..
Lady:walikumussalam.
Zain:aunty g hamen thora pani chahye tha...
Lady:aye beta ander aye.
Both went in zain examine  the house as he feel it's  safe place..
Zain:aliya tm tahan betho main gari m side p park kr k ata hun.
Aliya:oky...

Zain went out...

After few minutes aliya hear loud noises from outside someone's shouting...
She got worried...and suddenely  a boy came running..
Boy:aap appa...shehri babu ki car p kisi n golian chalain hn...or unki car darakht s takra gai...

Aliya's world crashed  to her feet...she run outside bear foot...
Aliya:zain!!!! (Running )

She was crying  virgously shouting  his name...
And when she rach the place she found him in pool of blood... his face was covered  with blood...
She sits down and took his head in his lape... 
Aliya:zain!!! Zain aankhen kholo...zain!!! 
Koi ambulance bulao plzzz...zain.. (she was crying  loudly)
Zain opened his eyes a bit and saw her crying  face...and slowly his vision became blurry...

Tadaaa...
Khtm hua  sorry zainu k fans...hehe 
Thanks  for reading..

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...awesome story gng on ...really loving it ...u define it so beautifully. ...nw d story started unfolding. ...eager to know abt next ...pls cont asap :)
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update 
It was really emotional
Do continue soon
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update !!
Feeling very bad for aliya :(
Rehan knows about zaya...
Zeeshan is such a pervert ...
Zain met with an accident !!

Continue asap ..!!
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hye it was way to emotional🥺
But loved the update👏
I really appreciate the long update insted of hectic schedule👍🏼 .finally we know why they got separated we came to know I feel he forgot everything thing after that incident but why did not aliya try to bring back his memory I think may be some health risk🤓
But curious to know
I hate that zeeshan for making zaya life living hell hope soon zain get back his memory 😡
But why did she leave working with zain I'm curious about that too😲
Do continue soon😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahem ahem * clearing tone to comment *🤓
Chudail giri ki heights just read last 15 chapters.
Kya kuch Nahi Kiya thumne , their bus Ride office romance Aur that kidnap 😲 and Ridu and tarru me kidnap Kiya lol🤣 I was rifling at nite 1 chudail then secret marriage 👏

Wait wait ! Now I remember last time when I read this story I was so much worried for Zain, like he was standing behind Rehan for Aliya marriage with him, I thought how much pain he might have gone through witnessing her marriage 😭 Aur ab eh Dekho actually I should worry for Aliya😭 yeh Kya Kiya tune, Uss nalayak Zain will remember his family and before Aaliya incidents I guess.

Nalayak ko sab yaad hai , Aadhir Rehan bi par Meri Aaliya ka nay, 😭😭, dnt torture Aliya more , already I cried so much. Aur Jaldi Milaoo inn donom ko. 

Zain was super cool before accident, super despo, God every girl dream of a Ma like him . Love u Jaani update remainin too.

amazingly written👏
Chudail giri kam Karo, * I know u ll not, but as Zaya fan requesting*
Love u loads Hani jani.
Tumhari chudail
Madhu
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aur Zeeshan Saale ko do something, like Aliya taking revenge something , but dnt leave him like that 
nishagupta thumbnail
poor aliya feeling bad for her do cont soon
mariya19_ thumbnail
Amazing..
Beautifully written..
Loved it
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Plzz cont asap!