Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 29th December 2014 (Page 58)

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Mean that no one mentioned  Upen is in the movie 'I' that Vikram came to promote.. And not even a scene of Vikram interacting with the HMs.. 

Ps. 'I' looks like a very interesting movie.. 
I think this was another case of bad editing..
Edit during the gk round he did remind Tanna that uduppi is also from the industry...

Edited by realitytvfan - 29 December 2014 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

Sakina3 IF-Dazzler
Sakina3
Sakina3

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by realitytvfan

Baba re dimpy ne salman pe hi comment Maar diya woh bhi jab woh Khud Ghar ke Ander hain...kisi din Peet na jaye yeh Sallu ke hathon..OuchLOL

jo bolti hai muh pe bolti haiLOL

I liked the way she put forward her reason that it is SonaliLOL

Haven't watched the epi yet but this is one thing I agree with Dimpy on. (Surprise surprise LOL') and it's why Sonali shouldn't win, BB has been VERY partial with her all season. 

1. She comes back after being evicted. And her bomb to Sukirti doesn't even get revoked.. So poor Sukirti gets evicted due to being nom by an evictee whose back in the house Wacko

2. Slapped Ali, not evicted

3. No questions about her captaincy, no grilling by Salman and no punishment from BB even though she was ignoring BB's rules whilst being a captain. I mean ignoring BB for 45 mins while he was saying blinds will go down LOL Can you imagine what Salman would've said if that had been Tanna or Dimpy? It is pretty unfair LOL

LOLNo wonder Dimpy said that. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanalexstarsonali.19281ViccoTurmericBullsEye777Sabhayata

Sakina3 IF-Dazzler
Sakina3
Sakina3

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Sonali ko kya hua hai 
Ajeeb sa behave kar rahi hai kal se Ermm

So true!! LOLEven though I loved some of the things she was saying and doing yesterday, what a change to her!! Where has she been hiding this side? Such a radical change LOL

Haven't watched today's epi yet lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanSabhayataMahek_No1

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytvfan

Mean that no one mentioned  Upen is in the movie 'I' that Vikram came to promote.. And not even a scene of Vikram interacting with the HMs.. 

Ps. 'I' looks like a very interesting movie.. 
I think this was another case of bad editing..
Edit during the gk round he did remind Tanna that uduppi is also from the industry...

That Gujju personality from the industry was different .. More of bagal main baitha hai Madam - helloooLOL

But you are right, I do feel that if not Salman, Kenny would have mentioned about Upen but BB decided to blank out any mention.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanSabhayata

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakina3

Haven't watched the epi yet but this is one thing I agree with Dimpy on. (Surprise surprise LOL') and it's why Sonali shouldn't win, BB has been VERY partial with her all season. 

1. She comes back after being evicted. And her bomb to Sukirti doesn't even get revoked.. So poor Sukirti gets evicted due to being nom by an evictee whose back in the house Wacko

2. Slapped Ali, not evicted

3. No questions about her captaincy, no grilling by Salman and no punishment from BB even though she was ignoring BB's rules whilst being a captain. I mean ignoring BB for 45 mins while he was saying blinds will go down LOL Can you imagine what Salman would've said if that had been Tanna or Dimpy? It is pretty unfair LOL

LOLNo wonder Dimpy said that. 

It is very obvious  that Sonali is someone's pet.. Only Dimpy is fool enough to say it aloud LOL I am surprised that BB evicted her in the first week but now they have learnt their lesson however still so much confusion on what to do with herLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3realitytvfanSabhayatasonali.19281

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by Greenbear

If Pritam has not agreed to extension, then he will go on Saturday or Sunday and Punz will remain and I think Punz will because they brought his wife as he is going to stay for one more month.

Even Upen and Tanna's mothers came. LF se pata chala hai.

Is Upen staying on as well then? LOL

Oh lord, pls no more Upen D'oh
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

It is very obvious  that Sonali is someone's pet.. Only Dimpy is fool enough to say it aloud LOL I am surprised that BB evicted her in the first week but now they have learnt their lesson however still so much confusion on what to do with herLOL

i know , thats too when Natasha was in the nominations and were doing nothing 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanSakina3WorldYatriMahek_No1BeingBlunt

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by effinxn3k

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by effinxn3k

Nah.. not as much... Just watching for the heck of it and dropping in a line or two.. Thought of giving up last week, but watching just for Sonali, because she has taken the center stage and entertaining us single-handedly... In my opinion, she is the only contestant eligible to win BB8 trophy...

I so agree!! Sonali deserves to win. The rest of the HMs did a lot of footagegiri. She just went around being her silly self. LOL Puhleaze BB!! Sun lo! Disapprove

If she wins, Sonali will set the landmark for future BB contestants that they can also win the trophy by being themselves... Dukhyari bahus, self-righteous and women cards ke dukhaan, Kai-kai-kai, maaramari are so overdone already...

Meow has a lot to work to do because her every expression was gif worthy today LOL

yes, but that is wishful thinking..Big Boss will always have fake wannabes win... that is why every season we have the same cookie cutter variety of contestants..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3WorldYatriMahek_No1sonali.19281NimbuMirchiBeingBlunt

Go to top