Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Aaj upen ka behaviour KT ke liye dekh ke, armaan kohli ki yaad aagayi. He used to also be like that with tanisha. Dont talk to people I dont talk to kind of attitude. 
I think upen should leave for his own good. Either he has always been like this or this show is turning him into someone he is not.
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

The same way woh mare jaa rahe hai Gautam ko winner banane main or Punz ko finale main laane ke liye πŸ˜†

Gautam ko tu woh chahein na chaein, Final mein jaana he tha πŸ˜‰

Punz, Ali, Pritam and Ali jo ke unke sach mein laadle hein, ab un mein se dekhna hai ke kon apna bacha hai aur koun stepchild hai πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dove-

Aijaz seems to be hanging out with the guys and Sonali.

He said that he would be after Sonali? Ewww. Even the thought repulses me πŸ˜• I don't like him. He is crude and talks like a lucca don.

he is defo a tapoori

but better lango then don punzario πŸ‘
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

The same way woh mare jaa rahe hai Gautam ko winner banane main or Punz ko finale main laane ke liye πŸ˜†

Sonali should win! Bas! 
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Aaj upen ka behaviour KT ke liye dekh ke, armaan kohli ki yaad aagayi. He used to also be like that with tanisha. Dont talk to people I dont talk to kind of attitude. 

I think upen should leave for his own good. Either he has always been like this or this show is turning him into someone he is not.

I know Jaya. He pissed me off today. First he gifts her his family pic & then says pics don't mean much to him. Hainn?! πŸ˜† Toh kuch aur deta pagal. πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
mithi jee ap ke lye kuch chora tha
27 dec ddt ma

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265822&PID=117690204&#p117690204

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MithiBani

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Where is Sonali? Meow? Effy?

I watched the Kapil eppy today. Was fun.πŸ˜†Esp the part where he said...Gautam aap hamesha audition dete hue nazar aate hain. Aapko kisi ne bataya nahin, aapka selection ho gaya hai show mein?🀣

Today's show was a bore.

Meow.. aati jati rehti hai. Effi gaayab hai I think. Sham ko aayegi. πŸ˜ƒ

Baki sab bhi hide n seek khel rahe hai. Holiday season. Ghum rahe honge. πŸ˜›

ROFL @ Kapil's comment. Haha means he was hinting at.. BB ka bhanja wala selection. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Twitter pe haal toh sahi hai uske? πŸ˜›
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Greenbear

Oh ok. hmmm... midweek eviction, wonder who that will be,πŸ˜‰

will it be on 31st Dec or 1st?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After the midweek eviction, all are probably nominated and then another 2 evicted maybe 1 will be evicted a day before WKW? And then last one evicted by Salman...  or last 2 evicted by Salman πŸ˜†

I think the 3 contestants leaving will be Upen, Punz and Sonali. If Pritam can't do the extension then he will leave. 
So final 5 will be Tanna, Gautam, Ali, Dimpy and Punz/Pritam.

That'd be my guess.

#StupidCrappySeason
abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Initial part of epi was entertaining today.
The movie which they showed was quite funny.Sona rocked it.OMG upen was hugging her as if he is sucking the life out of her😑good that prannet came and took her out of the suffocating hug.
Rest of the epi sona was behaving as if she is quite highπŸ˜•to me it looked a little unnatural that she was sohappy to go out.

And the precap rofl puneet was running after his mrs screaming on top his voice i love you ek dum philmi style meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

mithi jee ap ke lye kuch chora tha

27 dec ddt ma

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265822&PID=117690204&#p117690204

LMAO Munna. πŸ˜† Kuku & Gau are back together kya? All of his Kukugiri & still getting selfies with Salman. Loser! πŸ˜† And that Gauhar...she got invited too. Strange! 

Thanks! πŸ€—