India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

proof mil gaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Smilei simply loved deveel today their nok jhok and finally dev telling neel that rajat ne cd kahi idhar udhar kardi hogi and then neel replying mera bhai tumhare jaisa moody gulaam nahi hai he is very particular about his duty and then dev counterattacking that haa agar itna hi particular hota toh hum iss bhool bhullaiyya mein phaste hi nahi and then dev was like haa agar woh cd itni hi imp thi toh yahaa gaurds bitha deta ya kam se kam cctv cams laga deta and achaanak se neel k dimaag ki batti jaliClap that how he was recording a msg for dev and how his laptop was on due to circumstances and even in the precap they showed kariaastha deleting the video which can surely be the reason of the fluctuating blood pressures of tv audience aur isilye m teeling you guys that yeh pakka kal ka last scene hogaLOL just to make it more dramatic but this is surely deveel's plan to record kariaastha deleting the video coz all the forumwaasis know the spoilers m so happy that deveel found the proof today itself and i felt that shankarji is really helping the sisters and neel gr8 job dude, kya dimaag chalta hai tumhara, i think you love badaam ya toh you love sherlock holmes, but dont you think guys actually neel should go and join any of the defence forces, he can surely become a better officer than his brother is!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ormemingaajith37manishasatpathyCastleOfDreamsdevuu23shrividhyaawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Ya finally proof mil gayaClapAnd loved devil today very much! The way neil said that i was recording vid for dev and the cute eyelock they had and dev ka sharmana was very cute!!!! EmbarrassedI think the cvs themselves wanna take this revelation track very fast kyunki they r themselves bored of dragging this dramaLOL And anu realised devil moment so i think anu and rajat will hav a big hand in making dev confess her love for neilWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37awida

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
neel would be a good officer but I doubt that's where his passion lies... rajat has always had the passion for such a job...while that's not the case with neel. having said that, rajat is a good officer, I think the only reason why he isn't thinking straight and like an officer is becos he's currently blinded by his "son" avatar... notice he always keeps remembering how his dad's face was blackened with ink...that's the point he's not able to move beyond and that's the reason why he cant see anything beyond it which includes anu's pleas of being innocent... I do blame and at the same don't blame rajat for this mess.
as he rightly said, anu has treated rajat as a toy... accepted her love for him as and when it suited her... which is wrong on so many levels...I mean this is the same anu that once called their love a "sin" which hurt rajat a lot...so I don't blame rajat's behaviour towards anu...although she is innocent wen it comes to the CD, she is a culprit when it comes to hurting rajat's feelings and playing with his emotions...I hope she does realise she has done wrong...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaajith37awida

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

neel would be a good officer but I doubt that's where his passion lies... rajat has always had the passion for such a job...while that's not the case with neel. having said that, rajat is a good officer, I think the only reason why he isn't thinking straight and like an officer is becos he's currently blinded by his "son" avatar... notice he always keeps remembering how his dad's face was blackened with ink...that's the point he's not able to move beyond and that's the reason why he cant see anything beyond it which includes anu's pleas of being innocent... I do blame and at the same don't blame rajat for this mess.
as he rightly said, anu has treated rajat as a toy... accepted her love for him as and when it suited her... which is wrong on so many levels...I mean this is the same anu that once called their love a "sin" which hurt rajat a lot...so I don't blame rajat's behaviour towards anu...although she is innocent wen it comes to the CD, she is a culprit when it comes to hurting rajat's feelings and playing with his emotions...I hope she does realise she has done wrong...
so yuvika you are trying to blend two different aspects of anuraj lovestory i know that rajat was deeply hurt by what anu did to him but did that ever mean tha he will not trust anu and his family members in the cd drama case, he humiliated her saying that she trapped him, wat anu did to rajat was a personal matter which could have been sorted out but rajat literally questioned anu's character in front of the whole world, after engagement he spoke words like it was his sachha pyaar and how he prioritized anu's dignity so where all those feelings and words have gone? or are you trying to say that he did not trust her because she hurt him, thats fine but the way he treated her was not fair srsly not fair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Super post and comments.
It is an interesting way to find the truth. Deveel worked really hard. They moved very fast to find out the truth. Niel finally remembered the video record which is a great thing. Devyani reminded him by her teasing.

I know precap was awful. But thank God. We saw those spoilers. If we weren't I am sure  your mind will work overtime Poorva trying to find out what is going to happen next :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37shrividhya

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Super post and comments.
It is an interesting way to find the truth. Deveel worked really hard. They moved very fast to find out the truth. Niel finally remembered the video record which is a great thing. Devyani reminded him by her teasing.

I know precap was awful. But thank God. We saw those spoilers. If we weren't I am sure  your mind will work overtime Poorva trying to find out what is going to happen next :)
you know me so well awida for me if i did not see the spoilers it could have been like not again!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top