Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

cv is the name of the show Souyma si ek ladki?

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I am not happy really why is it that we get such exaggerated scenes of that girl. nearly 4 minues on her today in the beginning of the show like come on I get her scene with dadi bt why the extended scene of her walking around with the papers and her thought process and that little bump with suhani? They could have justed ended her scene with dadi and shown something else in the episode. Really I am so tired of her face her each expression which neha half the time cnt even express is shown to the audience. Who the hell what's to watch her? And why is she given sooo much scene time half the episode is on her the other half I'd on the goons and 2 seconds is on yuvani. Who is the actually lead of the show here? They dnt show yuvraj and if they do he is annoying pathetic expressions for a man. They dnt show yuvani without the awesome foursome who is apparently being loved by the audience. Really we could have gotten an extra scene of yuvani today bt coz of the creative writers of the show changed the name of the show in their head we now had extra scenes of the true lead character.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kiko2310jhansijhansisanayahElitaterribletwistParm.clarityyanks28...Jes...

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Exactly, its really getting annoying. Like either change the name or show more of the girl Suhani. By the way who the hell told them that we want to see more of the two witches. Rags and Menka I dont mind cause their facial expressions changes and they have a life other then running behind Yuvraj and Suhani. Rags is finally after her husband and Menka is always after her husband.

I hate looking at that old hag rubber face and the pound of makeup she has on. Sorry if that is the actresses real face but I don't know her cheeks look fake to me or something is fake on that face because I seen one or two picture, something is going on. And her voice, she only has two tones, sweet and caring for Soumya and ruthless and disgusting for Suhani. When she was sweet to Saurabh and yelling at Rags, I felt like punching her. And the way she sits on that couch, seems like she is a thakhur or something from those old movies.

Soumya only has one bloody expression. Its either the CV or she cant pull another. I saw picture of her from the movie love express and it seems like its her. You really showed her brainless and a unrealistic  character because no one is this world is that heartless and is portrayed to be innocent about it. I dont know if CV really thought up anyone character thoroughly. If Soumya is being brainwashed then have a scene where she is actually thinking about if what she is doing is right or wrong. Suhani hadn't given a reason yet for Soumya to doubt her. All of a sudden Soumya is against Suhani, so many years of being childhood friend, Soumya  just gets up and decided to turn against Suhani. Heck she took longer in marrying Krishna then she did in turning against her childhood friend. There was one reason I see that Soumya  could doubt her friend and that was when Suhani was telling her to leave the house but later she did find out the truth and it's an reasonable explanation. However, instead of being a big more friendly towards her friend she has just become more ugly. I swear I dont know what the actress saw when she chose this role. Her rating are just dropping.

Majority  of the viewer don't want to see them on screen more then they should. You have so many more people in this show we would like to know more about or see something happening in there life. Take Anuj for example, his character to me is nothing more then Menka husband. I honestly  think he is just there because they need to have someone follow Rags around so they have Menka. But how could they tie Menka to the story. If they had put Menka as Yuvraj sister, she would have to leave the house one day and that would be the end of that, so they added Anuj as a stand by character. I would love to see him as well as other people on this show.

What happen to Bhavna and the Rishi thing, Yuvraj punched him and he is gone, seriously. They portrayed him to be vengeful and now he a scared little mouse. Rishi is the son of the family so he is living with them, no aftermath of that issue shown. Would love to see more of Bhavna life too. 

There is so many other things they can show but they stuck on those two expressionless freaks. 

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 29 December 2014 at 10:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elitaclarity...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
u know Sandia,we just can keep going on with our rant but we  have nothing in our hands! Stern Smile
clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Great post!

@naam-ada- Agree with all of your points, especially the one about how Soumya turned against Suhani. She has lifelong evidence of Suhani's goodness with her, yet she chooses to believe Dadi and co. Also, Soumya knows that Dadi and RagMen don't like Suhani- she mentions it in the photo frame scene with Ragini. Is she that slow that she doesn't understand that people who dislike Suhani could probably have vested interests in vilifying her? ConfusedConfused

The Bhavna-Rishi thing, lol. It has been swept under the carpet as if being molested by a family member is such a trivial issue. And Bhavna is all happy and nonchalant, like nothing happened. That was a very relevant track which I would have liked to see more of. However, it had to be put on the back burner for Soumya. Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top