Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

you really dont have to ask anything more to cv for this show (Page 3)

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Just one question ?
Was Nandini wearing a red nail paint Wink LOL
nooo orange it was, parth meant his bag ferrari red color,  very soon i am sure she will do things parth likes LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Have you ever heard that actors' acting skills, their performances impresses you to the extent that you start thinking that you have to stop watching them. Coz their performances are becoming too real to handle, too irresitible to resist. Coz What...what these two create onscreen, it only intensifies the yearning, the craving only becomes stronger and the appetite for more and more Manan just doesn't satiate. And when something is so irresistible and yet you have no choice but to resist it, its better to stay away if you can. Staying away would be healthy. But the question is can this be achieved. Yes, we can refrain ourselves from watching them as much as Manan can resist each other. Yes, you were nothing but right. LETHAL DOPE indeed it is. 

And what do i say about your post, your writing. The words you chose, the way you rallied them together, to form the most beautiful lines evoked those emotions again, that i put to rest once I am done watching the episode. There are many here on the forum, who have this rare ability to make words dance, and you are 'one' of them with this exceptional quality, as your posts suggested today.

Emotionally charged Manan moments and equally passionate post. Keep going. 

P.S.: loved and in agreement with the line of your post 'Manan have their own brand of romance. 'How you guys resist each other!' Can't say the question did not cross my mind, or for that matter any Manan fan's. Jokes apart, yes standing ovation and loads of applause is what we owe to them for the magic they weave. Spellbound by Manan. And Manik Malhotra: Man of Mesmerizement.Day Dreaming
one question, that brush of his lips against her cheek:accidental or purposeful. as many times as i saw, i couldn't come to a conclusion to rest my doubt. If that was his aim, it would be more sensous. All that right they claim on each other just makes their romance more passionate. btw, Soha was so happy when Nandini had told her that Manik gets all physical. But alas, she got to see his 'sweet behaviour'(how sad) while Nandu had to pit against Manik's physical prowess. Aww..so sad..Lucky Soha..Poor Nandu. LOL LOL . I wonder who gained who lost in the games these people played. Wink

girlll i always say, your comment sooo deserves a topic for itself dear Hug

myvoiz

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

Just one question ?
nooo orange it was, parth meant his bag ferrari red color,  very soon i am sure she will do things parth likes LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98Sue101

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Just one question ?
Yes, according to Parth. Parth agar bole ki pink red hai to red hai.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98sonia_1Sue101

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepalokii

Babes all smiles today after a long time but then afraid what Shashank has planned for us for New year Nitis Insta showed her partying with SOHA :( so i really hope they make it good for us and not like hundreth episode 
manan getting cozy in water in the pool Wink

hey that's actually a nice suggestion. It would be different. They should include that.

Sue101

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pia.raha

o my god ,replayed the scene so many timess,to take in each and every manan romaaanticc hot moments!!!!!!!!!WinkWink i wonder kab parth and niti ye scene kar rahe thethen director kya bol raha tha?? "AUR PASSS AUR PASS AUR PASS"WinkTongue seriously they are classy,romantic,made for each other couple!!!!! i think itni sizzling scenes dene ke baad ayaz itna tease karta hai isliye ye dono sharam ke maarein zyada pass nehi aate offscreeenWink
yaar itne pass i am sure so many times both lips carrezed zillion times Wink

and they said in interviews they rehearse their scenes. wonder kitne rehearsals hote honge!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98sonia_1Sue101

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Originally posted by pia.raha

o my god ,replayed the scene so many timess,to take in each and every manan romaaanticc hot moments!!!!!!!!!WinkWink i wonder kab parth and niti ye scene kar rahe thethen director kya bol raha tha?? "AUR PASSS AUR PASS AUR PASS"WinkTongue seriously they are classy,romantic,made for each other couple!!!!! i think itni sizzling scenes dene ke baad ayaz itna tease karta hai isliye ye dono sharam ke maarein zyada pass nehi aate offscreeenWink
yaar itne pass i am sure so many times both lips carrezed zillion times Wink

and they said in interviews they rehearse their scenes. wonder kitne rehearsals hote honge!Wink

Word ! LOLEmbarrassedDay Dreaming 

Sue101

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
just love themDay Dreaming

Sue101

Go to top