Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
o my god ,replayed the scene so many timess,to take in each and every manan romaaanticc hot moments!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i wonder kab parth and niti ye scene kar rahe thethen director kya bol raha tha?? "AUR PASSS AUR PASS AUR PASS"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› seriously they are classy,romantic,made for each other couple!!!!! i think itni sizzling scenes dene ke baad ayaz itna tease karta hai isliye ye dono sharam ke maarein zyada pass nehi aate offscreeenπŸ˜‰
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pia.raha

o my god ,replayed the scene so many timess,to take in each and every manan romaaanticc hot moments!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i wonder kab parth and niti ye scene kar rahe thethen director kya bol raha tha?? "AUR PASSS AUR PASS AUR PASS"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› seriously they are classy,romantic,made for each other couple!!!!! i think itni sizzling scenes dene ke baad ayaz itna tease karta hai isliye ye dono sharam ke maarein zyada pass nehi aate offscreeenπŸ˜‰

yaar itne pass i am sure so many times both lips carrezed zillion times πŸ˜‰
dhivyamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was such an amazing post...uff  yaar MaNan/PaNi,.their sizzling romance and oozing chemistry...truly Lethal Dope as you said...
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well put Sue πŸ‘
MaNan = Lethal dope and yes ! officially PaNi shipper too ❀️
What they bring onscreen is Magic ! πŸ˜‰
Beautiful post... Tfs Edited by sonia_1 - 9 years ago
myvoiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have you ever heard that actors' acting skills, their performances impresses you to the extent that you start thinking that you have to stop watching them. Coz their performances are becoming too real to handle, too irresitible to resist. Coz What...what these two create onscreen, it only intensifies the yearning, the craving only becomes stronger and the appetite for more and more Manan just doesn't satiate. And when something is so irresistible and yet you have no choice but to resist it, its better to stay away if you can. Staying away would be healthy. But the question is can this be achieved. Yes, we can refrain ourselves from watching them as much as Manan can resist each other. Yes, you were nothing but right. LETHAL DOPE indeed it is. 

And what do i say about your post, your writing. The words you chose, the way you rallied them together, to form the most beautiful lines evoked those emotions again, that i put to rest once I am done watching the episode. There are many here on the forum, who have this rare ability to make words dance, and you are 'one' of them with this exceptional quality, as your posts suggested today.

Emotionally charged Manan moments and equally passionate post. Keep going. 

P.S.: loved and in agreement with the line of your post 'Manan have their own brand of romance. 'How you guys resist each other!' Can't say the question did not cross my mind, or for that matter any Manan fan's. Jokes apart, yes standing ovation and loads of applause is what we owe to them for the magic they weave. Spellbound by Manan. And Manik Malhotra: Man of Mesmerizement.
one question, that brush of his lips against her cheek:accidental or purposeful. as many times as i saw, i couldn't come to a conclusion to rest my doubt. If that was his aim, it would be more sensous. All that right they claim on each other just makes their romance more passionate. btw, Soha was so happy when Nandini had told her that Manik gets all physical. But alas, she got to see his 'sweet behaviour'(how sad) while Nandu had to pit against Manik's physical prowess. Aww..so sad..Lucky Soha..Poor Nandu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . I wonder who gained who lost in the games these people played. πŸ˜‰

Edited by myvoiz - 9 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Just one question ?
Was Nandini wearing a red nail paint πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_1

Just one question ?

nooo orange it was, parth meant his bag ferrari red color,  very soon i am sure she will do things parth likes πŸ˜†
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: myvoiz

Have you ever heard that actors' acting skills, their performances impresses you to the extent that you start thinking that you have to stop watching them. Coz their performances are becoming too real to handle, too irresitible to resist. Coz What...what these two create onscreen, it only intensifies the yearning, the craving only becomes stronger and the appetite for more and more Manan just doesn't satiate. And when something is so irresistible and yet you have no choice but to resist it, its better to stay away if you can. Staying away would be healthy. But the question is can this be achieved. Yes, we can refrain ourselves from watching them as much as Manan can resist each other. Yes, you were nothing but right. LETHAL DOPE indeed it is. 

And what do i say about your post, your writing. The words you chose, the way you rallied them together, to form the most beautiful lines evoked those emotions again, that i put to rest once I am done watching the episode. There are many here on the forum, who have this rare ability to make words dance, and you are 'one' of them with this exceptional quality, as your posts suggested today.

Emotionally charged Manan moments and equally passionate post. Keep going. 

P.S.: loved and in agreement with the line of your post 'Manan have their own brand of romance. 'How you guys resist each other!' Can't say the question did not cross my mind, or for that matter any Manan fan's. Jokes apart, yes standing ovation and loads of applause is what we owe to them for the magic they weave. Spellbound by Manan. And Manik Malhotra: Man of Mesmerizement.
one question, that brush of his lips against her cheek:accidental or purposeful. as many times as i saw, i couldn't come to a conclusion to rest my doubt. If that was his aim, it would be more sensous. All that right they claim on each other just makes their romance more passionate. btw, Soha was so happy when Nandini had told her that Manik gets all physical. But alas, she got to see his 'sweet behaviour'(how sad) while Nandu had to pit against Manik's physical prowess. Aww..so sad..Lucky Soha..Poor Nandu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . I wonder who gained who lost in the games these people played. πŸ˜‰

girlll i always say, your comment sooo deserves a topic for itself dear πŸ€—
sonia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

nooo orange it was, parth meant his bag ferrari red color,  very soon i am sure she will do things parth likes πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
myvoiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_1

Just one question ?

Yes, according to Parth. Parth agar bole ki pink red hai to red hai.😊