Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Thank You. An Appreciation Post. (Page 4)

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Joined: 09 October 2008
Posts: 4873

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Happy Birthday boo thang! I gotta go study and take my rage out on an inept Airline so I can't gush over Ishra scene but I wanted to stop by quickly and wish my liver a very happy birthday! 





Doctor. Doctor. 


Doc. *massive his till I squish you*

I gotta listen to some soulful music because I tried merging two os es an di couldn't and now I feel empty.  #storyofmylife 

Please Bas. Be me Superwoman. Which airline are you bashing?  Asdfghjkl 


Liver says, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 

Hey Liver Hug...oh no don't feel empty, you have two brilliant OS ready so rejoice Big smile...I can't wait to read them...so excited!!!!!! 

Ughhh don't ask..Delta Airline, they are usually very nice but this experience was so horrid and the fact that they would treat their elite member like crap is truly astonishing, I have 400,000 miles with them so I was taken aback by their horrid customer service. Anywho chalo chodo. Hope you had a great day and I hope the Ishra scene made your bday special..my bday was a few days ago and I all I got was Shagun drama Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Joined: 11 October 2014
Posts: 5288

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Kiara- hope you had a good one.  It's still your day where I am so this is not a belated wish!Tongue

Terrific post- should we all be thanking you  and your luck for us getting such a great epi I wonder?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut-Ara-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 13040

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Happy Birthday Kiara- hope you had a good one.  It's still your day where I am so this is not a belated wish!Tongue

Terrific post- should we all be thanking you  and your luck for us getting such a great epi I wonder?Wink


Anu!! 

Thanks. Thanks. LOL

Tsk. Tsk. But please do. LOL It's the universe attempting to calm me down for the shitty months I'm up for. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-ShutRomComFan

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 13040

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Happy Birthday boo thang! I gotta go study and take my rage out on an inept Airline so I can't gush over Ishra scene but I wanted to stop by quickly and wish my liver a very happy birthday! 





Doctor. Doctor. 


Doc. *massive his till I squish you*

I gotta listen to some soulful music because I tried merging two os es an di couldn't and now I feel empty.  #storyofmylife 

Please Bas. Be me Superwoman. Which airline are you bashing?  Asdfghjkl 


Liver says, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 

Hey Liver Hug...oh no don't feel empty, you have two brilliant OS ready so rejoice Big smile...I can't wait to read them...so excited!!!!!! 

Ughhh don't ask..Delta Airline, they are usually very nice but this experience was so horrid and the fact that they would treat their elite member like crap is truly astonishing, I have 400,000 miles with them so I was taken aback by their horrid customer service. Anywho chalo chodo. Hope you had a great day and I hope the Ishra scene made your bday special..my bday was a few days ago and I all I got was Shagun drama Ouch

Hello Livvverr. Hug

Stopped halfway. So no OS. Bas. 

Never hears of those. They have their days, not that you should excuse them.. But it's new years in one day. Chaddo. 


Apshagun. I shall share my scenes with you. *hug*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Joined: 09 October 2008
Posts: 4873

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Happy Birthday boo thang! I gotta go study and take my rage out on an inept Airline so I can't gush over Ishra scene but I wanted to stop by quickly and wish my liver a very happy birthday! 





Doctor. Doctor. 


Doc. *massive his till I squish you*

I gotta listen to some soulful music because I tried merging two os es an di couldn't and now I feel empty.  #storyofmylife 

Please Bas. Be me Superwoman. Which airline are you bashing?  Asdfghjkl 


Liver says, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 

Hey Liver Hug...oh no don't feel empty, you have two brilliant OS ready so rejoice Big smile...I can't wait to read them...so excited!!!!!! 

Ughhh don't ask..Delta Airline, they are usually very nice but this experience was so horrid and the fact that they would treat their elite member like crap is truly astonishing, I have 400,000 miles with them so I was taken aback by their horrid customer service. Anywho chalo chodo. Hope you had a great day and I hope the Ishra scene made your bday special..my bday was a few days ago and I all I got was Shagun drama Ouch

Hello Livvverr. Hug

Stopped halfway. So no OS. Bas. 

Never hears of those. They have their days, not that you should excuse them.. But it's new years in one day. Chaddo. 


Apshagun. I shall share my scenes with you. *hug*

Jhappis for sharing your bday scenes with me! *hugs* why did you stop the OS...kya hua?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 7096

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged

I Love You.

I'm not supposed to be here. You know that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 13040

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Doc: It's too long. Studies. I'm so f**ked. I tell you. I start with the whole years portion in six subjects five days before the paper. Way to be a hero. *weepsf
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 13040

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-


I Love You.

I'm not supposed to be here. You know that. 


I love you more.  

I love you more than the universe and everything and anything in it.  

You know that.  


Study well. 


We miss you.  


So damn much.  

 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomComFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Appreciation Thread For Pankaj Bhatia-Love Guru of Yhm

2

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 15   Views: 1098

Nichuss 15 1098 11 November 2014 at 1:06am by ...EhSaas...
Appreciation to YHM cast on Episode 155

2 3

Author: Nichuss   Replies: 23   Views: 2225

Nichuss 23 2225 14 June 2014 at 2:22am by always_a_TV_fan
Appreciation for Divyanka for yesterday

Author: peace..   Replies: 5   Views: 799

peace.. 5 799 05 June 2014 at 12:55am by FieryLioness
appreciation for yhm -ve characters

Author: lika63   Replies: 9   Views: 983

lika63 9 983 22 April 2014 at 4:57am by rope_and_anchor
To Thank or not to Thank is the Question

Author: telly_j   Replies: 5   Views: 995

telly_j 5 995 24 March 2014 at 10:53am by mrym_rauf

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index