Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

29.12.2014- DivAn's droolworthy Act, Bhallas' & Khannas' Santa Act (Page 3)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace..

I really loved reading ur review today..agree with almost everything u wrote there. Smile And may I pls know ur name?

Hey thanks for reading and commenting!!

I usually get frustrated with all the ADI drama piled on for the last more than one week or so...but with IshRa moments going crazy and BIGGER and SEXIER with each episode..is a THRILL t watch! Even if the vamp's in the house..I shall survive on these healthy doses of Ishra

I'm Akanksha here..what about you??

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
tak a bow...
suprb post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I know kids love gifts. Especially when every kid in the room got gifts and aditya didnt...i am sure he must have felt bad. But that expression? Well that made me think that maybe he has taken after his mother in that department. 

Its gonna take more than a papa-beta hug to get me warm upto him. Though it was nice, it wasnt genuine. I will wait for the genuine one to come. If it doesnt come then he, like shagun, doesnt deserve Raman.

Toshi ji was my favourite santa. I dont know where but i have seen a punjabi santa before too. I loved her. This toshi ji na! Cant dislike her for long.

Ishra were amazing. 

We already know their honeymoon trip is gonna get cancelled because of aditya. But if in future, future means in very very near future, if the CVs dont send ishra on a proper honeymoon and if we dont get a looing honeymoon track, then there will be bloodshed.

Even if aditya becomes a good kid and this honeymoon doesnt happen, i will never ever forgive hin.

Janta maaf nahi karegi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryagravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

tak a bow...
suprb post...

thanks shavi
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

I know kids love gifts. Especially when every kid in the room got gifts and aditya didnt...i am sure he must have felt bad. But that expression? Well that made me think that maybe he has taken after his mother in that department. 

Its gonna take more than a papa-beta hug to get me warm upto him. Though it was nice, it wasnt genuine. I will wait for the genuine one to come. If it doesnt come then he, like shagun, doesnt deserve Raman.

Toshi ji was my favourite santa. I dont know where but i have seen a punjabi santa before too. I loved her. This toshi ji na! Cant dislike her for long.

Ishra were amazing. 

We already know their honeymoon trip is gonna get cancelled because of aditya. But if in future, future means in very very near future, if the CVs dont send ishra on a proper honeymoon and if we dont get a looing honeymoon track, then there will be bloodshed.

Even if aditya becomes a good kid and this honeymoon doesnt happen, i will never ever forgive hin.

Janta maaf nahi karegi

You are right...he is like his MOM in that department...materialistic and selfish...I was pissed off when he looked scarily at Raman,like he would burn him with his stare or something...But i LOVED the fact that Ishita managed to one-up Shagun in this stupid gift fiasco...frankly, speaking ...when ADI smiled so openly...it did kinda melt me ...you know, that FINALLY, he didnt lash out at Raman, coz its pathetic to see a Raman Bhalla with hurt self-respect and a deflated ego...bashed by his own son..
Today it wasn't ALL about ADI though...even though Ishita gave away the tab, Raman gifted her one...and that really made me smile..at least he isnt letting his son rule over their lives all the time...had he yelled at Ishita for that stupid gift, I'd have really lost it!

Toshi ji is a sweetheart...a LOVABLE cutie...I soo badly wanted to HUG her during the Santa Act!!

Yep. I am tolerating ADI till the time I get to see ISHRA planning THEIR romance...and having a good time with just THEMSELVES...if it happens that Shaggy or ADI bust this plan, I'm again going to start launching attacks against ADI, for sure...But knowing how Cvs are...they throw us enough bait to keep us hooked, but dont take away so much that we are left stranded...

Edited by gravity23 - 29 December 2014 at 9:00am
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Ishra were amazing. 

Janta maaf nahi karegi.

LOVED  this bit to bits ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I watched the episode online. It started with Christmas party. Didn't see raman gifting tablet to ishita??? Did I miss any episode
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Why couldn't I watch ishra scene in the online episode? ???

Go to top