India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

29.12.2014- DivAn's droolworthy Act, Bhallas' & Khannas' Santa Act

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I'm so hooked on to IshRa moments, I'd rather start with that first...

Clean Shaven Raman is a TREAT to watch. He gifted Ishita a tablet but she didnt look too impressed, and wanted him to rather do "pyaari pyaari baatein"..

Only KP and DT in their original form could've taken the much-dragged "chashma episode" and taken it to the moon and back. The way Raman approached her..with the naughty glint in his eyes...that "dare you stop me" look...the husky voice..the sensuous undertones...

"tumhari aaj tak suni hai, jo aaj sununga"
"Baithogi toh bhi aar paar dikhega..Khadi rahogi toh bhi aar paar dikhega" ROFLClap

"Kyunki jitni paas tum khadi ho, chashme ki zaroorat hi nahin padegi" 
"Kya sunna chahti ho?" - This line was Extra Chocolate Syrup layered on Vanilla cheesecake...mindblowing!

Chheena-jhapti, baahon mein lena, aankhon mein aakhon daalke dekhna...the IshRa scene was bordering on se**** tension at his heights...it was a typical DivAn moment rather...these two are a scorching, inflammable pair...It seemed Raman was slowly leaning in to seal his fate on his wifey's lips..but was interrupted by his vamp ex-wife who came in unannounced..

Ishita permitted Shagun to use the washroom attached to their bedroom...(Sigh)
but atleast she very politely asked Shagun to "please knock the next time she comes in, coz its awkward"

Pretty much EVERYBODY was a Santa at the Christmas Party today. Sr. Bhallas included...Ishita finally managed to weave her magic spell on everybody at the Bhalla house...
Toshi ji made for a ridiculously funny Santa...the most DISCERNIBLE, cute Santa with the heavy, unavoidable Punjabi accent...

RAMAN in Santa-avtar?? He looked 50 years older and nowhere close to the adorable HOTTIE he is!! LOL...What's with the Iyer sisters? Making their respective husbands look like idiots...

So ADI storms off coz his GIFT is nowhere to be found??? RAMAN positively cowered when his son looked daggers at him...wow...what an impact that kid has over CEO Mr. Bhalla...

Raman walked away huffily...and Ishita gifted the tablet gifted to HER by her husband..coz "jo mera hai, woh ADI ka bhi hai"..and so...after the jaw-dropping BLUE  gown Raman had gifted her for Shagun's cocktail party...she went ahead and gifted a frickin' tab to her step-son.."ADI ke liye"...

I would've been exasperated as hell, had this fiasco not been followed by ADI, genuinely smiling and HUGGING his dear Daddy...Raman-ADI make a fine parent-child pair...there's so much genuine affection in KP's father act. He scores major goals with being the proud, happy father to BOTH his children...lovely...

Atleast ADI didnt behave like an ungrateful brat hooked on to his mothers harebrained "Mehmaan" theories. Atleast he didnt ask his father to "get lost", like he did last time...

Mihika looked gorgeous in the red gown...in stark contrast to Ishita's weird-looking off-shoulder patchy flairy top...

She held a Christmas Party and asked ASHOK and Suraj to dress up as Santas???ROFL And ASHOK got hooked on to her every word like it was an excerpt from the scriptures?? ASHOK is SUCH  a fool...he thinks behaving like a brainless lovesick puppy will get him to be in Mihika's pants..lol

Mihika thought dressing the two idiots as Santas would be a fitting revenge for the time Ishita was harrassed by the goons in Blue Lagoon?? If they didnt do her bidding, she'd go to the police??

I wonder, WHY didnt she set off to ruin their lives right after the incident?

She couldn't go to the police regarding the coerced marriage, the blackmail, the near-rape, and she wants to go about threatening the brothers NOW, and they are threatened enough???

What LOGIC! 

P.S. Mihir was okay discussing Christmas plans, but didnt turn up for the party. Strange.

P.S.* There must be five or so bathrooms in Bhalla House. Why not use one of them, instead of coming up with a lame excuse  for using IshRa's bathroom...I have a weird feeling this will end up with Raman bear-hugging Shagun from behind and Ishita, standing at the doorway, shocked like she just caught them in the act.

P.S.*** ASHOK really looked like he was attending a theme party. Except that, the jokes were on HIM. He was the undisputed winner of the Fancy Dress Competition. This made for a hearty laugh, but not for a well-laid down revenge-based plan. Sorry, Mihika. Start taking tips from your bitchy EX- Nanad.

PRECAP - The whole family is excited about IshRa honeymoon. Sr. Bhalla ji has gifted them customized honeymoon packages, I guess. Raman's asking Romi "tujhse kaunsi ladki shaadi karegi?"

Makes me squirm, but shouldn't they be thinking of Sarika and Romi's unborn child or something? 

Where are the all the tracks vanishing OFF to??

Edited by gravity23 - 29 December 2014 at 8:45am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

prachkKavita1970jyoti_11jshree_ramarn4vkhushisangeethbalafariza91PRAVEENDMDivan.N.R.RonaDivSoumyadrishtimauryaremya1990the_RijCutie4197Piggiessamyuktha0411dhara88wendy25Neha179Pinky.Rayadhaakshumomb24shidin0117appusscrazy_bholisahelilovesishrgeethikaJyoeMehak_KPianK.S.amrithasRibelleshravani_2311akdhaloverpeace..sweety_10Prabh.Badtameez_Dil

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Watched ishra - was so easy to do it - last part online Thumbs Up Didn't have to subject myself to any of the other thaam jhaam 
They were to die for - such a lovely couple - I felt melt swelt 
And the. When shagun makes an entrance I felt pelt belt the Cvs 
They could not even come up with an original excuse borrowed it from Aina movie heights man! 

As for that line about awkward if you pay attention they added it later becos there have been reports and press reviews about how ishita is beginning to look absurd as a character 

I have a question
So Suraj leaves and shagun has no place to go could she have not entered Bhalla family without the mental abuse and the negativity - actually plot a revenge wih the help of the new mom of her daughter 

Was just wondering that would have been kinda fun to watch - some antics where ex wife and current wife come together rope mani in much to Raman's frustrations 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryagravity23

DiVAnCRazyFAn Senior Member
DiVAnCRazyFAn
DiVAnCRazyFAn

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hehe!! LOLLOL

crslyy!! mihika thinks she has avenged ishu by doing this crap??!! shes n idiot!!

btw cn anyone tell me what the underlined words mean in this sentence? "Baithogi toh bhi aar paar dikhega..Khadi rahogi toh bhi aar paar dikhega"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
nice post..didn't watched the epi...but liked ur analysis..

gravity23

Divan. Groupbie
Divan.
Divan.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hi, nice post... Haven't seen the epi yet but can't wait Big smile
CANT WAIT TO WATCH IshRa Embarrassed they are sooo cute!
Shagun on the other hand.. Ughh
I thought Adi was going to get a laptop! Oh well Sleepy
Don't get what Mihika is up to but I'll just wait and see
and OMG DID U SAY ASHOK DRESSES UP AS SANTA ROFL that'll be a treat to watch
Once agin, great post Clap ... Seriously cannot wait to watch it

Edited by Divan. - 29 December 2014 at 8:17am

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Watched ishra - was so easy to do it - last part online Thumbs Up Didn't have to subject myself to any of the other thaam jhaam 
They were to die for - such a lovely couple - I felt melt swelt 
And the. When shagun makes an entrance I felt pelt belt the Cvs 
They could not even come up with an original excuse borrowed it from Aina movie heights man! 

As for that line about awkward if you pay attention they added it later becos there have been reports and press reviews about how ishita is beginning to look absurd as a character 

I have a question
So Suraj leaves and shagun has no place to go could she have not entered Bhalla family without the mental abuse and the negativity - actually plot a revenge wih the help of the new mom of her daughter 

Was just wondering that would have been kinda fun to watch - some antics where ex wife and current wife come together rope mani in much to Raman's frustrations 

I know...Today's episode was all Santa here, Santa there..I was sitting in front of the TV, hooked on like a hawk..waiting for IshRa masti to happen...and it DID..:))

Its a goddamn HUGE company flat...like, BIGGER than their Mayur Vihar Delhi flat...so why suggest her to use THEIR bathroom and not the others? Ishita is a gone case...I just hope the impending cheesy scene doesnt get too layered with Raman grabbing her from behind, and planting a kiss on the vamp's cheeks or something..I will DIE, for sure..

But Ishita wont...She would instead giggle like a fool and go "Sorry Shagun...Raman bhi naa...unhe pata nahin chalta...woh aise hi mastiyan karte rehte hain...tumhen awkward toh nahin laga naa"Angry

Are you serious? So if there no controversies regarding Ishita's UNRELATABLE Sauten Act..they would not have added that?? Smart, that was!! I'd have been fuming had she said something like "Koi baat nai Shagun...chalta hai...kabhi bhi koi bhi problem ho aa jana...knock wock karne ki koi zaroorat nahin...dont be formal..BE COMFOTRTABLE"

Hahaha...that COULD've been a better plot, you know...not the harebrained stupid illogical Mihika Fiasco...she could've done that with the help of her mother, who BTW, is NO where to be seen..its like they ONLy wanted her around for those ungainly cooking classes and all...

I get it that not every character can be there thruought the show...but they can do a better job of making the loose ends tie up once in a while, if not EVERYTIME...

I'm especially SHOCKED that NO ONE in the Bhalla PARIVAAR even REMEMBERS Sarika...its like...raat gayi, baat gayi

columbia

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Refusing to discuss the show more than ishra 
Sorry man! 

These days I am parked at Nisha's FF 
Fursat mile tho aajana 
I have officially fallen in love with her ishra 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265449

gravity23

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Adi will be just like his mother going after gifts. If dad didn't get a gift for me it means she doesn't loves me enough. What a dumb child. The moment he gets a gift he hugs him. 
Remember how much adi insulted raman's gifts saying he already has all good stuff as his ashok dad has showered him with so many gifts.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.gravity23

Go to top