India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

beautiful relationships

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I just loved the suhani and pratima scene and the suhani/sharad and ramesh scene today. Very emotional beautiful scenes btw them. its very rare for pratima to mention her husband bt when she does I always feel bad for her he must have been an awesome man coz u can see she still misses his presence in her life. Also I always feel like Pratima is gona die soon she is always sick maybe she got a terminal illness or something that last part of their scene gave me a bad vibe bt she has been looking better recently unlike b4 when she looked so pale and white. And than the sharad and suhani scene firstly what a beautiful card she got him she doesn't see her actions as a big deal coz this is the way she is bt for sharad her acceptance/acknowledge of him touched him. U could just feel how he has probably missed the love and bond of a proper family. And than the Ramesh part aww he was soo cute got a little senti whilst watching it. really the r/ship that suhani starts she always manages to capture the hearts of the ppl she is close to. I dnt get why its taking so long for that confused soul to come on track. And than also I loved the old age home ppl they so sweet and I loved suhani's little scene with them as well. And why cnt dadi go live with them they could teach her some manners.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dhiksha2302kishu789premanaviji2111meenab83Aarti_16MriduBParm.krithikasShinning_ADNestleToulouseshanakyasharan...Jes...

dhiksha2302 Newbie
dhiksha2302
dhiksha2302

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Ya true i also like the scene old age ppl find sowmiya change and suhani unchange

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_AD

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
So true...the scene between Suhani-Sharad-Ramesh was beautiful. It was so sensitive and touching. Dadi is more worried about 'khoon' and 'khoobsoorthi' rishta's...but Suhani's was simply 'Dil ka Rishta'...same with Pratima. In an age where...apne paraya hojathe hai...Suhani ne parayonko apna banadiya...too good. 
Just wish Suhani can see her friend's betrayal soon...and also introspects on her marriage. So far I've seen respect, trust & admiration in Yuvraj's eyes...hope to see more. The sooner he realizes the better off he'll be...else he's doomed. Apart from Suhani...Sharad and Saurabh are truly lovable characters.
Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
You know what, I was thinking the same about Pratima. Is she going to die soon ? From her dialogue, it hinted something like that. Plz Cvs, I beg you, don't do anything like this. 
I really like Pratima a lot and the actress who plays her. She brings such a warmth. So sweet and nicest soul. 
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Loved all the Suhani scenes with others yesterday.

Every scene was heart touching. Especially Suhani with Pratima and Sharad scene. Beautiful. Wish Yuvraj saw how Suhani cares and loves his family.

Great post Sandia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Excellent post Sandia.   I'm sure everyone who watched loved those scenes.   What a beautiful heart that Suhani has.   The way she manages to win everyone over young or old with her loving personality!
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhiksha2302

Ya true i also like the scene old age ppl find sowmiya change and suhani unchange
even me to I liked hw they immediately picked up that suhani's somu had changed and when suhani said that her somu was worried that they saw that she didn't have a care in the world. Even they know that souyma's presence and behavior there is weird. Really I dnt knw why suhani cnt see the plain truth which is in front of her. Bt really I cnt believe that souyma behaved with them that way despicable girl.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elita

So true...the scene between Suhani-Sharad-Ramesh was beautiful. It was so sensitive and touching. Dadi is more worried about 'khoon' and 'khoobsoorthi' rishta's...but Suhani's was simply 'Dil ka Rishta'...same with Pratima. In an age where...apne paraya hojathe hai...Suhani ne parayonko apna banadiya...too good.Just wish Suhani can see her friend's betrayal soon...and also introspects on her marriage. So far I've seen respect, trust & admiration in Yuvraj's eyes...hope to see more. The sooner he realizes the better off he'll be...else he's doomed. Apart from Suhani...Sharad and Saurabh are truly lovable characters.[/DIV]
ya me to I wish that yuvraj would realise what a gem of a girl that he has. And I wish that we could get some heart touching scenes btw yuvani like this instant of yuvani being used as a tool all the time. I cnt wait for suhani to see her somu's true colors really she must never trust that girl again

Go to top