Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago
But sab theek hai
Winter me we r used to these temperatures
So everything is fine
Cold is fine for us, normal hai it does not affect our lives much
But usually when its over 25 degres, i cant support much n i will surely be angry n affected by it
It's -2 degree C in Hampstead right now.
Right now here -4Edited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
Lagati hai in logo ka writer badal jata hoga har week. Last week we had most annoying episodes. Aaj archa tha. Vase bhi Karan needed shaving. 
My goodness aaj to sabhi ladkiya drool karegi. Ishita u r right he was cutest Santa. Raman kya bola Bala ko bala 24? Sach a dialog chor from IF.
Bala ko 24 Boone ka right sirf hame hi hai. 

Please directors and CV story pe dyan do. Ye kya ukhad backhad episode dete rahate ho. Jase bacho ko candy. Uff Mihika Ashok etc.. Ye logo ka demag hi nahi hai. Bilkul stupid plot. Bahan ka badla, nanda ka badla. 
Bilkul pagal. One shot from Ashok and she will be done. Why did she had to get married with him no clue. ðŸ˜ˆ

Good episode.. Agree with you completely..

Only one thing I don't understand-why Mihir didn;t ask shagun to come with him and not to trouble RAMAN & bhalla family?SO far Mihir has shown as responsible brother .Why shagun keeping saying this adi --they don't have any place to stay other than bhalla house ðŸ˜•ðŸĪŠ

Logically there should be at-least one scene b/w Mihir and shagun. 

I don't mind cv showing dumb track provided if they showed it with some logic.😆 means connecting  stupid dots to idiotic dots= logic ðŸ˜†
whenever shagun has insulted JM , raman has defended her a lot  and took adi to police station too. still people are saying he has no guts to stand up for JM    but i can see reverse. JM hardly stood up for raman in front of  shani and as jaya says , one lecture can't give me assurance she will have guts to defend raman in front of shani
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

whenever shagun has insulted JM , raman has defended her a lot  and took adi to police station too. still people are saying he has no guts to stand up for JM    but i can see reverse. JM hardly stood up for raman in front of  shani and as jaya says , one lecture can't give me assurance she will have guts to defend raman in front of shani

JM's defending Ramu has never been convincing. All she ever says is "Aap Raman ke barre Mein kuch mat kahea"... As if he is some office clerk whom she is defending half heartedly.
they didn't show Mihir-Shagun scene.
What about Mani? Is he not aware of  shagun staying at bhallas house?
Shagun would not have affected Ishra then.. but he planned   for Shagun-Ashok marriage..

Shagun might create MU for Ishra..  ab Mani kuch nahi kar rahaa??😆😆
waise aaj kal Ishita not going to Clinic.. kaise mil paayenge.. jigare dhost??😛😆😆
Don't kill me but raman has no guts 
It needs guts to run away from situation and come back when issue get resolved and behave like it's only him who cares about ishita and give lecture to others thay how to stand up for anyone otherwise always chipko to person when happy days are there 
Raman surely has no guts to do this and I am happy he is gutless instead of gut person like someone 
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Don't kill me but raman has no guts 
It needs guts to run away from situation and come back when issue get resolved and behave like it's only him who cares about ishita and give lecture to others thay how to stand up for anyone otherwise always chipko to person when happy days are there 
Raman surely has no guts to do this and I am happy he is gutless instead of gut person like someone 

I agree with you jaya completely.
Raman had guts to leave her and go to Singapore.. bechaare ko pitaayi kaane padi..😆
Raman kaa guts koi khadhar nahi karthe