Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

India-Forums

Is "SHE" her parents?? is it a MUST?? (Page 2)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renessa

Shefali was very very irresponsible.
1st she didn't check her so important mail which was in her inbox for 10 days. then how could she even ask Ananya to manage the payment in only 3hrs!!! Her parents should atleast help Ananya with the money. on top of that Shefali didn't even said Ananya abt the attachment of the receipt!!!
she's irresponsible and extremely careless yesterday suddenly to prove what a person she's she said she never cleaned her room.
She did not check her mailbox so what is she doing the whole day singing only.
My point also why does she think about Ananya who'll pay for her fee any other girl will think about her parents.
Mega also suggest ananya name Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Shefali's action was highly irresponsible and cowardish.

KaShCrazyAneesa

Princessnidhii Senior Member
Princessnidhii
Princessnidhii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yes shefu is extremely irresponsible. if that college admission means so much for her, she shud hv check her mail everyday.. and what they think ananya is ?? hw can she organise such a huge amount of money in 3 hrs ?? no1 thought about ananya..mami ji scolding her so much.. wo khud apni beti ki fees bhar sakti hai na..why she shud depend on ananya.. agreed that they paid for ananya's studies maybe,. but that doesnt mean that now shefu is ananya responsibility.. and also it wasnt ananya mistake at all. poor gurl took loan to pay for the fees, shefu shud hv said her na to mail the receipt also, how is ananya suppose to know this..now every1 wil blame ananya

KaShCrazyAneesa

Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Originally posted by Anzum505

Exactly.. how can they blame Ananya for that yaar??!!! As Mami said "Shefali se koi dushmani thi to pehle bata deti"!! What do u mean by this nonsense!!! Ek to Shefu ne 10 din se mail check nehi ki.. she knew na k important mail hai kabhi bhi aa sakte hai!! If we think about reality to kya hume pata nehi hota k confirmation kab milne wala hai??!!!! Phir kaha ke 3hrs mein paise arrange karo!!! Why??? Why ananya always!! Aur mami kaise ananya ko blame kar sakti hai?? Woh khud manage nehi kar sakti thi???!!! 
And to Shefu.. Beta If u have a big dream then be serious for it in every way!! Tum sirf singing karti raho aur admission kab hai uska pata nehi. aise to nehi chalega!! Nonsense!!!! 
In Red as if Ananya is obliged to pay. Ananya mom also was quiet. Very weird.
Yes there a logic in Shefali she was expecting a reply but still did not check her mailbox who will believe so...
Except for singing what else does she know.
Sorry!! Sorry!! except from singing she has lots of wishes to be realised by Ananya.
Sick scenes and idea by CV'S.

Yeah i also noticed that ananya's mom was quite at that time!!! Why?? woh apne beti support nehi kar sakte??!!!! I got angry on her at that time...

yess u r right!!! She has lots of wishes!!! ke puri karni hi hogi.. u have 3hrs time to full fill or i'll harm myself!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitaKaShCrazyAneesa

charuta Senior Member
charuta
charuta

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Friends aap sab log first episode bhul Gaye kya? Ananya and uski ma ananya ke nanu ke ghar raha te hai with mama mami and shefu/sahil. ( why not with her father ye Pata nahi ) First episode mai jab sab lok ananya ko chodne airport ate hai to mami ji ananya se kaheti hai ki " ek girvi rakhee makan mai rahena koi izzat ki bat nahi hai per Teri jid puri karane ke liye hamane ye sab kush kiya ab use  chudane ki jimmedari Teri hai, " that means ananya ko pilot banane ke liye Jo unhone or nanaji ne kiya uska return wo ananya se kar rahi hai. Her time to mami ji ananya se shefu ki fees ki bat Karti rahti hai. Unke pass utna paisa nahi hai per ananya pilot hai to wo ye sab kar legi eesa mami ko lagata hai.

Edited by charuta - 29 December 2014 at 11:25am

JusticeDenied17

nirmita Senior Member
nirmita
nirmita

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I myself found this ridiculous about shefali come on yaar if your admission was cancelled you can very well do  your phd from gandhar mahavidyala which is  in New delhi . personally shd say  my blood boils when i hear or see that the person has committed suicide  .just because there was a failure in there life . 
EarlyYoungTimes IF-Sizzlerz
EarlyYoungTimes
EarlyYoungTimes

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Point no. 1 She didn't check her inbox/spam folders properly, if she had done they would hv got a lot of time comparatively to arrange for money so its her fault that she did not get admission.
no. 2 Why didn't she approach her parents or the elders in the house first? Why only Ananya who's in a altogether different situation far away? The fact which is made out to be that from the elders in the house no one holds a bit of savings is just preposterous. Again, its her fault.
no.3 She din't tell Ananya abt the receit. Ananya ko kya sapna aayega? Stern Smile
So it explains its all her fault, if she would have been so serious abt her admission all the way, she could have never made such mistakes! IMO

And now, Why are the CVs doing this?Unhappy They made us like Ananya, Shefali and their bond at first, but after waiting 3 whole weeks, what they're showing doesn't make any sense! They should stop ruining the show already!!Angry
KBfanNo1 Goldie
KBfanNo1
KBfanNo1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I agree . this was the most negative and stupid track shown.. she neways knew from beginning that they donot have money. then what was the need for this suicide.. stupid nonsense edits by director

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index