Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SoPunk

You wished & BB ne bola, "Qabool Hain" ...πŸ˜†... None else can give them those "Toilet Footage" that Gulati can πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

They got the right switch to turn on Gulati πŸ˜†

Yaa...this sure will cause a lot of voltage fluctuation in Gulati's system as well as in the house. πŸ˜†
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

From the very beginning, Gautam came with a Game Plan, which was pretty typical of BB and some have seen success through those tactics too...like "Romance" & "Fight" ... Etc

Until last 1/2 week or so, he has been completely different. The reason I find for that, is after losing his both Diya & Bati he has no plan, so just passing time like a Baba... Although, he is now an epitome of serenity to his fans, but in reality he is clueless now what to do.. πŸ˜‰ he isn't getting any option now...πŸ˜‰Bujh Gaye Diya aur Bati πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm actually waiting for him to get back to his mad self...that mentally imbalanced state, anytime...but surely he needs a little time to recover from the loss of Diya and Bati πŸ˜†

Note: Have Fun, No Bashing Please πŸ˜‰

he is playing safe now after the diandra debacle πŸ˜‰  phoonk phoonk ke kadam rakh raha hai πŸ˜†  but you wont have to wait much longer, sambhavana didi aa rahi hai usko guide karne πŸ˜‰  khoob jamega rang jab mil baithenge do yaar πŸ˜†

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SIR.MEOWINGTON

Yaa...this sure will cause a lot of voltage fluctuation in Gulati's system as well as in the house. πŸ˜†

waise baat ab Bathroom se aage barh gayi hai😳
dekha nahin Sneak peek mein dono ka pyaar
Edited by Chingaari - 9 years ago
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dqno1

kitna boring hai ye

playing it safe[DIV]
[DIV]stand lega wo bhi unneccesary wale..

obeying Papa Punz

salman ke saath interaction: yes Salman. I am dumb Salman. Whatever you say Salman.

major yawn..

Wait GG playing safe 🀣
Biggest Joke I have ever heard 😳
We weren't watching the same show
From the last 3 months πŸ˜•
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting to see his improvement in Toilet Art πŸ˜† 

Baba wala cluelessness faze looks to be over, which you were trying to portray as improvement πŸ˜†

now who is bashing?πŸ˜†...no hanky pany gautam got itπŸ˜‰ thats called improvementπŸ˜‰...all i was saying that he denied that he and diandra had sumthing when salman pointed out he admitted itπŸ˜‰ and even salman pointed out abt his attiitude in house and why he is alone in house in intial phase of show and gautam worked on it  and worked on his relation we saw later his relationship gone smooth with most of the housemates and now  his number one enemy dinadra in his own teamπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats what i called improvementπŸ˜‰
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: StrawZarryLips

Wait GG playing safe 🀣
Biggest Joke I have ever heard 😳
We weren't watching the same show
From the last 3 months πŸ˜•

pehle ki baat nahi hai

last 2 weeks both GG and Punz have been major bores

fokat ka ration