Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

India-Forums

   
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

my prediction for tomorrow (Page 2)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 200261

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

I think Ganesh will stay put, Darpan will try to save him but as usual Shaku will stop her. Darpan will scream Ganesh, everybody will hear, they'll probably run outside see a light coming from the place, rush to it and VR will save him.

Gosh, I really hope this is the last time that we'll see Shaku, I can't take no more of this, it's beyond my tolerance level now.

i really hope so that happens
if i could i would have gone into the tv
and dragged shaku out from there
and would have dealt with her in my own way

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 200261

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Poor Ganesh, he has dealt with the fire situations for the 4th time. 1) The school principal's house, 2) Saving the movie producer, 3) Shaku lighting the diyas and now the 4) due to Shaku's evil plan. Cry 

he has gone through a lot already Cry
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 200261

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Poor Ganesh, he has dealt with the fire situations for the 4th time. 1) The school principal's house, 2) Saving the movie producer, 3) Shaku lighting the diyas and now the 4) due to Shaku's evil plan. Cry

Poor Ganesh in truth. He wasn't afraid of fire because he lit Prabha's pyre but the fire with the movie producer really traumatized him, maybe of how it surrounded him. That's his weakness and Shaku is taking full advantage, even though it's terrible what's happening with him but I think she'll be doing him a favour. In that he'll come out of his trauma and he won't be scared anymore of fire, he'll be back to his old self, brave and strong. I strongly believe that.

the day this happens i will be very happy
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

I think Ganesh will stay put, Darpan will try to save him but as usual Shaku will stop her. Darpan will scream Ganesh, everybody will hear, they'll probably run outside see a light coming from the place, rush to it and VR will save him.

Gosh, I really hope this is the last time that we'll see Shaku, I can't take no more of this, it's beyond my tolerance level now.

[:Y]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
So darpan has an intelligent mind Wink Wink Wow ths little girl knows of ideas to help ganesh come out of his fear...but doesn't knows to deal with the vamps plans but to face thm as a gud girl, being learning frm every indian tv bahu who faces all the obstacles by their female in-laws bt doesn't says anything to thm Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I think that the other animals will come to the rescue and he'll escape unscathed from the fire that almost ravaged him


Edited by Surish - 30 December 2014 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 200261

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by Gingerly

I think Ganesh will stay put, Darpan will try to save him but as usual Shaku will stop her. Darpan will scream Ganesh, everybody will hear, they'll probably run outside see a light coming from the place, rush to it and VR will save him.

Gosh, I really hope this is the last time that we'll see Shaku, I can't take no more of this, it's beyond my tolerance level now.

[:Y]

agree
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 200261

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

So darpan has an intelligent mind Wink Wink Wow ths little girl knows of ideas to help ganesh come out of his fear...but doesn't knows to deal with the vamps plans but to face thm as a gud girl, being learning frm every indian tv bahu who faces all the obstacles by their female in-laws bt doesn't says anything to thm Angry

yes she can say nothing to shaku or meethi Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SPOILER for tomorrow

2 3

Author: -DZ-   Replies: 20   Views: 1497

-DZ- 20 1497 17 September 2014 at 8:33am by -DZ-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index