Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

my prediction for tomorrow (Page 2)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

I think Ganesh will stay put, Darpan will try to save him but as usual Shaku will stop her. Darpan will scream Ganesh, everybody will hear, they'll probably run outside see a light coming from the place, rush to it and VR will save him.

Gosh, I really hope this is the last time that we'll see Shaku, I can't take no more of this, it's beyond my tolerance level now.

i really hope so that happens
if i could i would have gone into the tv
and dragged shaku out from there
and would have dealt with her in my own way

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Poor Ganesh, he has dealt with the fire situations for the 4th time. 1) The school principal's house, 2) Saving the movie producer, 3) Shaku lighting the diyas and now the 4) due to Shaku's evil plan. Cry 

he has gone through a lot already Cry
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Poor Ganesh, he has dealt with the fire situations for the 4th time. 1) The school principal's house, 2) Saving the movie producer, 3) Shaku lighting the diyas and now the 4) due to Shaku's evil plan. Cry

Poor Ganesh in truth. He wasn't afraid of fire because he lit Prabha's pyre but the fire with the movie producer really traumatized him, maybe of how it surrounded him. That's his weakness and Shaku is taking full advantage, even though it's terrible what's happening with him but I think she'll be doing him a favour. In that he'll come out of his trauma and he won't be scared anymore of fire, he'll be back to his old self, brave and strong. I strongly believe that.

the day this happens i will be very happy
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged

I think Ganesh will stay put, Darpan will try to save him but as usual Shaku will stop her. Darpan will scream Ganesh, everybody will hear, they'll probably run outside see a light coming from the place, rush to it and VR will save him.

Gosh, I really hope this is the last time that we'll see Shaku, I can't take no more of this, it's beyond my tolerance level now.

[:Y]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
So darpan has an intelligent mind Wink Wink Wow ths little girl knows of ideas to help ganesh come out of his fear...but doesn't knows to deal with the vamps plans but to face thm as a gud girl, being learning frm every indian tv bahu who faces all the obstacles by their female in-laws bt doesn't says anything to thm Angry

-DZ-

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I think that the other animals will come to the rescue and he'll escape unscathed from the fire that almost ravaged him

Edited by Surish - 30 December 2014 at 3:48am

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

[:Y]

agree
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

So darpan has an intelligent mind Wink Wink Wow ths little girl knows of ideas to help ganesh come out of his fear...but doesn't knows to deal with the vamps plans but to face thm as a gud girl, being learning frm every indian tv bahu who faces all the obstacles by their female in-laws bt doesn't says anything to thm Angry

yes she can say nothing to shaku or meethi Angry

Go to top