Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why was swayam's solo scrapped >:(

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
To hell with channel v and new cvs Angry

I am sure by now d bubble of some SwaRon fans (who were expecting a swayam solo today) must have busted. 

I wanna knw the reason, Y D HELL WAS SWAYAM'S SOLO SCRAPPED. 

After d official confirmation by d producer, y was it scrapped?
U guys think that playing with fans emotions is some kind of joke or what... 

Disgusting channel, PH n new cvs Angry 
Channel ka level toh we knw, thankless and disgraceful. No matter how much VruShan tries to give it name n fame, it will lick only boots of ppl who hv kicked them. 

New cvs se v can't really expect.. _/\_ 
SwaRon going on date with different ppl.. yaayee.. It was only left in d3 to watch Big smile

But PH.. how can dey ditch dere fans.. 

Shame on channel v, cinevistas and cvs.. No wonder ur show is going off air.. Ur PH deserves it.. n channel will follow d suit soon.. uska bhi THE END hoga.. 

Ps- JIs bande ki bna show nahi chala sakte, show band karne ki naubat aa gayi hai.. us bande ko solo nahi dege.. itni akad, channel V. Smile
bt d fact remains a fact.. ur d3 is nothing without d person, Shantanu Maheshwari, no matter u recognise his talent by giving him solo or not. 
Loser channel. 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vivek12kumarenigma1997Shan_swayamid2useitAish_VruShandvrushuVruShan_FanGirlPissa99Phoenix_.CoffeeStains.DD_Tannufan--Ecstasy--priya_sejwaldiyaswaronholici_yatharthkAks_aKindSoulExpectoPatronuspiyu_swaronMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_--Anaya--ujwalv.nerfherder-spongy-

ujwalv IF-Rockerz
ujwalv
ujwalv

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Loser channel nd PH
CV'S ke liye no comments..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Channel V and cinevistaas dub maro

cscs

india4u Senior Member
india4u
india4u

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Well it has been 2 to 3 months I haven't watched this show. Not sure what is happening in the show right now. After long time I am coming to IF and what I find is actually not very surprising - All the fans here are depressed as usual.  And I am so glad that I haven't wasted my time on this show. I was huge fan of this show until the new entrants came. The 4 new entrants literally spoilt the show and that's when I felt like I should stop watching this show. 
Even the Juhi track irritated me a lot. Yet I kept watching the show because that track brought Swaron together.

Now after seeing the comments here I am actually confused that if they are not giving importance to lead actor then what is the point of watching this show. I don't understand why the makers are continuing the show when they are running short of ideas. They can either take a leap or do a spin off with the original star cast Reyaansh and Swaron without college backdrop that will be something fresh.

The show can be beautiful if they are kept under limited episode series. They can take break and come up with the new season.

All this is showing in the IF rank. It is 16!!!! My goodness it used to be within top 10. Although TRP is NOT directly proportional to IF ranks still I have read somewhere that it's rating has come down drastically.

P.S.  where is Kriya? Not to be seen in the cast list. Has she quit the show after that injury track?

DISCLAIMER: ALL THESE ARE MY VIEWS, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT AGREE WITH MY PERSPECTIVE TOWARDS THE SHOW.

Edited by india4u - 29 December 2014 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs.Del.ici.ous.

--Anaya-- IF-Dazzler
--Anaya--
--Anaya--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Chu Channel V, brainless new cvs and sickk PH. No words for their level of chugiri.

There is no respect for fans requests and to the hardwork of LEAD ACTORS. Sare aire gaire ko bhi screenspace milta hai but NOT LEADS called Shantanu-Vrushika. Shame on them !!!!!

Pray this channel Shut Down..

cscs

--Ecstasy-- Goldie
--Ecstasy--
--Ecstasy--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Worst Channel, CVs ,PH ever.. These guys just fooled us so that we watch their crap show in hope of shan solo.. Cheap publicity stunt.. They have no respect for their leads who worked so hard and made this channel no.1 youth channel and not only represented them but also bagged 1st ever award at such prestigious award show..  
Not a single congratulations tweet came from channel.. Forget about that they don't even care of fans request.. 
Looser channel, CVs and PH.. Heights of biasness.. So happy show is shutting down. 

I am forever done wid this Channel and Cinevistaas.. 

cscs

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
History repeats itself with us and we're once again left with disappointments! 
Disgusted with the channel that even after official confirmation they don't keep up with the promises.  
That was a bloody publicity stunt!

cscs

--Anaya-- IF-Dazzler
--Anaya--
--Anaya--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
new cvs suck dude. They dnt even who are the leads dude..kis gaanv se aa tapke. Too much of footage to unwanted crap n zero scenes for Swayam-Sharon..clap clap..

cscs

Go to top