PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein - Page 85

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yeah and ashoka maintained its tvts...
m telling ya...MP is gone - nothing can save it = not even haldighati - the golden days are past...

now I feel glad they showed a big war with vishal and faisal...it was almost like a replacement of haldighati
they were lucky enough ..how much I was expected from HG..was so excited to watch HG war yrr... i dont know it will end or not...but MP ended for me as there is nothing to bear...:(Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago

❤️tumhe koi aur dekhe toh jalta hai diil😉*tota*
tota days rofl I was gone crazy after ajab in those days...
Originally posted by Moumimon

tota days rofl I was gone crazy after ajab in those days...
yeah u were phool lover too along with ajab hater that time - ajeeb ajab😆😆

dil tay mera kamla hoa
janay keray khawab saja waybetha
tu mera hai mera ain hain
khud nu laray la waitha

mera roam roam khali hai
meray saray khawab jali nay
meray kol a dil nu samjaah
tu mera nahi
tu mera nahi

my baccha's...:'((( I want them back ...:'((((((

yeah u were phool lover too along with ajab hater that time - ajeeb ajab😆😆
kiya kaarti..?? she was left me crazy lol...I was lost balance for her so called secrifice...uff that irritating behaviour of her...>.<
btwn still I cam remember tota's face...that iv during total track lol...rosh was having fun and faisuu was threatened her by talking about his and phools marriage rofl...
Monday ko MRP dekhna !! I've got a feeling that the episode is gonna be awesome !!

afterall..Mr.Jagmal expose Jo ho gaye hai +_-
Well...does anybody miss our original forum BKVPMP??? Does anyone miss being there??
Originally posted by Aru_A

Well...does anybody miss our original forum BKVPMP??? Does anyone miss being there??
puraane zakhm mat kuredo aru - *sigh* I miss that forum like no other😭

bahot saari yaadein judi hai 😭

frankly I havent spent so much time on any show's forum as much as MPs...and working towards improving ranks and all of that - itna maine personally kissi ke liye nahi kiya😭 it was our home...
MP .. Forum my home... My sweet home... Where my heart lies... Where I met my if family... My heart cried while leaving it.   ... Now its no more my home...
It's an alienated place... It's no longer a family place... It's been faded for me when ppl started to accuse us... It's not a place to stay...
But the memories are there and as long as these memories are there I m holding on to that... I will be thankful to that deserted for the memories and for giving me the most wonderful people...