Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 73)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Asoka quickly grew into an excellent warrior general and an astute statesman. His command on the Mauryan army started growing day by day and because of this, his elder brothers became suspicious of him being favored by Bindusara as the next emperor. The eldest son of Bindusara, Prince Susima, convinced him to send Asoka to Takshashila province (in Sindh) to control an uprising caused by the formation of different militias. However, the moment Ashoka reached the province, the militias welcomed him with open arms and the uprising came to an end without any fight. This particular success of Asoka made his elder brothers, especially Susima, more insecure. 

Susima started inciting Bindusara against Ashoka, who was then sent into exile by the emperor. 
Smile

and ashoka killed all his brothers later, when bindusara was on deathbed and he was called back to ascend to the throne...ashoka was quite a cruel man! he even had an ashoka hell - torture chamber...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Asoka quickly grew into an excellent warrior general and an astute statesman. His command on the Mauryan army started growing day by day and because of this, his elder brothers became suspicious of him being favored by Bindusara as the next emperor. The eldest son of Bindusara, Prince Susima, convinced him to send Asoka to Takshashila province (in Sindh) to control an uprising caused by the formation of different militias. However, the moment Ashoka reached the province, the militias welcomed him with open arms and the uprising came to an end without any fight. This particular success of Asoka made his elder brothers, especially Susima, more insecure. 

Susima started inciting Bindusara against Ashoka, who was then sent into exile by the emperor. 
Smile

and ashoka killed all his brothers later, when bindusara was on deathbed and he was called back to ascend to the throne...ashoka was quite a cruel man! he even had an ashoka hell - torture chamber...

Whoa! Ashoka killed all of his brothers? That's crazy! I remember him being a strict and empowering ruler. I heard he gave a death sentence to one of his wives because she blinded one of his sons. He had a torture chamber too? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Smile

Whoa! Ashoka killed all of his brothers? That's crazy! I remember him being a strict and empowering ruler. I heard he gave a death sentence to one of his wives because she blinded one of his sons. He had a torture chamber too? 
Dear u have no idea of his cruelty, I have read some where, that he had a palace, where he used to burn his mistresses and wives who disobeyed him, and they all used to fear and hate him like anything Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged

ooh my rant u mean - haha - this is the link - Tongue

6th post on the pageTongue

ooh yeah, sakha veer track though tooo long, it was still way better! geez I loved the bairam khan pitaai done by pratap and gurujee and his team!ClapClapClap masterpiece! - I believe even that was a fictional track - but thats called great execution...even the pralal friendship - u just wana forget that it never really happened - coz the bromance onscreen was sooo good!

see I agree that a lot of thrash was shown even preleap - specifically the pratap-phool crap! but still it made for entertaining watch...we could bash and throw tamatars too on CVs but the performances and screenplay and technical aspects made it worth watching back then...but now even that is gone completely...

I dont find spark either in sharad or rachna - not saying they are bad actors, just saying that they dont have the required charm for the respective roles..now take for example - rushiraj makes u feel patta...thats not there with sharad or rachna .it feels make believe - rather with rosal - it was as if they were praja - it was that good - like they fitted like hand in gloves in the roles...even they improved - neither roshu nor faisu was perfect from day one - they both worked on their accent and dialogue delivery and confidence - but both had undeniable screen presence and the feels to transport to 15th century - and I guess that goes for all the actors preleap...

sharad still sounds so soft and puppy like...! and rachna stil doesnt make me feel the love I had for ajab...OuchOuch

I found rushiraj and Jagmal guy brilliant from day one of their entries respectively...amongst the post leap people...even krip is good - but he needs to work on his voice...and bring more power in it...

oh yeah, I think there is actually no clarity on patta's wife - her name is not mentioned - so I guess she was no royal...but I guess CVs have brought in the daughters for patta onlyConfused

LOVED the rant ROFL  it was on point! 

I watched the Saaka Veer track when Pratap came back from war and was visiting Ajabde. I think that's when I started the show. Saaka Veer was personally one of my favorite tracks and I was going to ask, it was fictional wasn't it? But unlike all this fictional crap they are showing right now, Saaka Veer was at least entertaining. I agree it was definitely long but enjoyable if you watched in one go, daily would have been exhausting and stretching. LOL Vishal and Faisal's chemistry was def awesome, but second to RoSal Embarrassed JB-UD scenes were so nice to watch esp before Roshni entered the show. Watch when Phool's track comes, they'll make her look so sweet, genuine (everything Ajabde was) and make Ajabde look like a desperate wife (something she never was.) 

Sharad I had expectations from which he crashed dramatically on Day 1 LOLOuch Rachna who I had no expectations to terrible expectation immediately exceeded them. However lately due to the characterization of both characters I can't seem to tolerate the acting of either actors. They never have or never will have the magic or spark unless the script gets better. All the preleap characters carried a greater foundation and sincerity compared to those of the post-leap. Not saying post-leap don't work hard but even the actors to should know and see how ridiculous the show is becoming and say something. 

Sharad when acting as Pratap literally looks like DB's puppet. When Faisal played Pratap he was purely Pratap minus hits and misses during the wedding track (when he yelled at Ajabde) Rachna as Ajabde doesn't carry the softness and calmness that is a part of Ajabde. At the beginning of the show they did, but really nothing about them makes me go crazy or bouncing like I was when I watched RoSal scenes. 

I don't know, just the entire team of MP is falling apart. They have already showed the Melwa people and Pratap's ridiculous "vachan," today so I'm guessing we'll be seeing Battle of Haldighati pretty soon and we STILL haven't gotten JB. 

This show is a mess. Before we know it, they'll add Phool to all this mess. Where is Amar Singh, he was a crucial part of MP's life by this point. 

As for Krip Suri the actor barely had 5 episodes how can he improve with such inconsistency, they haven't even showed Ruquiya yet (she was the first one finalized or the at least the first one to be officially published about!) 

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

Dear u have no idea of his cruelty, I have read some where, that he had a palace, where he used to burn his mistresses and wives who disobeyed him, and they all used to fear and hate him like anything Ouch

WHAT?! Why do they make him sound so great and wonderful then? Dear gosh... I wonder how they'll portray all this onscreen. 

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
praja<3
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
For an actor, it's always special to have loving fans, but when these fans go on to gift an extra dose of happiness, it can surely be a life changing experience.
Faisal Khan, who played the younger Pratap in Sony Entertainment Television's Maharana Pratap, has been paid tribute by a fan named Sonnal Pardiwala, through a book. The one of a kind book comprising of the author's blogs is titled Fan for the First Time.'
Let us get you the details of the book. "I have never been a fan of any actor or any celeb but this young boy just touched my soul somewhere. Hence I started blogging about him and given the positive response received have now published a book," shared Sonal.
Interestingly the author dedicates her life to Faisal as she averred, "I was going through a personal turmoil and had decided to end my life one day. I was all set to do it and was waiting for my husband and son to go out of the house. Since I enjoyed watching Maharana Pratap, before leaving my son logged on Youtube and told me to enjoy the episodes in their absence. And you won't believe when I started watching it I got so hooked that the thought of me ending my life did not strike as I sat mesmerized by the young guy's performance."
"The way he emotes and expresses on TV has left me a fan of the child. He is a wonderful actor and I am so glad I could pen down something about him. Witnessing Faisal on TV has been a life changing experience for me and I am thankful that he came in my life and brought so much of happiness," she added.
Interestingly this is the first time that a fan has written a book for his star. "Yes and I am quite surprised and happy to hold this record," quipped Sonal when we informed her about the same.
We wondered if she got a chance to present her book to the rising star. "Post the publishing of the book I gave the first copy to the producer of the show Abhimanyu Singh who was
 really elated by the gesture. He also organised my meeting with Faisal which for me is a lifelong treasure."

http://www.bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/telly-buzz/faisal-khan-is-so-much-inspiration-to-his-fans/20497

this is just Shocked

SaJanLuv14deeptiya

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hola...

Hiru y u shocked Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Go to top