Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 72)

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

oh boy I ranted a lot on rati's thread after long!Geek
I swear the garbage that MP has become is unbelievable...I saw the epis here and there on marathon post leap...! and m glad I discontinued watching it on regular basis! this show is a mess!DeadDead forget the acting, the screenplay is so bad...its unbelievable...that the same people gave us some great scenes preleap!ShockedShocked

link link link! Yesterday's episode was ridiculous and utter nonsense. The brains and charisma Pratap (Faisu) had during his younger days, I loved tracks of Saaka Veer but the older Pratap (regardless of the actor) is foolish. This a disrespect to such a great warrior. Cry There has been nothing positive even with the arrival of Ajabde. I don't think she's that bad but her characterization is completely horrible and disgusting in the show. I had so much hope since the year ended on a good note but this is nonsense. 

I really hope they start a good track with JB comeback or at least with Maan-Patta (I just found out Patta had more than one wife before he committed saka) I'll put the link below. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

oh boy I ranted a lot on rati's thread after long!Geek
I swear the garbage that MP has become is unbelievable...I saw the epis here and there on marathon post leap...! and m glad I discontinued watching it on regular basis! this show is a mess!DeadDead forget the acting, the screenplay is so bad...its unbelievable...that the same people gave us some great scenes preleap!ShockedShocked

link link link! Yesterday's episode was ridiculous and utter nonsense. The brains and charisma Pratap (Faisu) had during his younger days, I loved tracks of Saaka Veer but the older Pratap (regardless of the actor) is foolish. This a disrespect to such a great warrior. Cry There has been nothing positive even with the arrival of Ajabde. I don't think she's that bad but her characterization is completely horrible and disgusting in the show. I had so much hope since the year ended on a good note but this is nonsense. 

I really hope they start a good track with JB comeback or at least with Maan-Patta (I just found out Patta had more than one wife before he committed saka) I'll put the link below. 

ooh my rant u mean - haha - this is the link - Tongue

6th post on the pageTongue

ooh yeah, sakha veer track though tooo long, it was still way better! geez I loved the bairam khan pitaai done by pratap and gurujee and his team!ClapClapClap masterpiece! - I believe even that was a fictional track - but thats called great execution...even the pralal friendship - u just wana forget that it never really happened - coz the bromance onscreen was sooo good!

see I agree that a lot of thrash was shown even preleap - specifically the pratap-phool crap! but still it made for entertaining watch...we could bash and throw tamatars too on CVs but the performances and screenplay and technical aspects made it worth watching back then...but now even that is gone completely...

I dont find spark either in sharad or rachna - not saying they are bad actors, just saying that they dont have the required charm for the respective roles..now take for example - rushiraj makes u feel patta...thats not there with sharad or rachna .it feels make believe - rather with rosal - it was as if they were praja - it was that good - like they fitted like hand in gloves in the roles...even they improved - neither roshu nor faisu was perfect from day one - they both worked on their accent and dialogue delivery and confidence - but both had undeniable screen presence and the feels to transport to 15th century - and I guess that goes for all the actors preleap...

sharad still sounds so soft and puppy like...! and rachna stil doesnt make me feel the love I had for ajab...OuchOuch

I found rushiraj and Jagmal guy brilliant from day one of their entries respectively...amongst the post leap people...even krip is good - but he needs to work on his voice...and bring more power in it...

oh yeah, I think there is actually no clarity on patta's wife - her name is not mentioned - so I guess she was no royal...but I guess CVs have brought in the daughters for patta onlyConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_SaJanLuv14

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _zari_

SAW...yeahTongue TFS! sid has a loud booming voice...btw he made a lion formation - in one particular shot...with his friends - man I have some high hopes from this showClapClapClap
I wonder who his friends and brothers r going to be Stern Smile
I so wish they could take Faisal roshni in this one , in some prominent role, yesterday I was thinking this only that wat if they take roshni as ashoka's sister, and Faisal as his trusted aide LOL
And some intense love story BTW the two, me and my khayali pulao LOL
eeps! that sounds so greatSillyParty contiloe does repeat their actors dont they - bindusara is from JKR...Tongue

ooh manoj was there in chanakya TV series which aired in 90s tooShocked as mantri shriyak - wow thats a full circleClap

and pallavi is one beautiful girl! I must say contiloe choses the best dusky beauties/ girls - Rajshri as JB, pallavi as dharma, roshu as ajab...
U forgot kritika as jkr, yes now that u have mentioned they do prefer dusky beauties LOL so chances r Devi is also going to some sawli saloni girl ..

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
kratika is fair na...so dint mention her with the dusky beautiesWink

but she was fab as JKR...initially me dint like her, but she too grew on meEmbarrassed! and she was fab in action sequencesClapClap

+++++++++++++
haa devi - m thinking who is a beautiful dusky girl around for devi ...though there is long time for post leap stuff...LOL but ATM I dont think they will show a teenage lovestory...Confused maybe sid shoots up and they decide to...who knows...
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged

geeezz! the dharma-bindusara promo is fantastic!Party the feels! shipping this jodi!WinkWink even though bindusara behaves like an assDead
zari - cant open the chanakya promo on DMOuchOuchOuch - btw the casting is bang on man! manoj bhai is well suited for the roleClapClapClap

Who is bindsura? 

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

geeezz! the dharma-bindusara promo is fantastic!Party the feels! shipping this jodi!WinkWink even though bindusara behaves like an assDead
zari - cant open the chanakya promo on DMOuchOuchOuch - btw the casting is bang on man! manoj bhai is well suited for the roleClapClapClap

Who is bindsura? 
father of ashokaSmile he is the same guy from JKR - who played JKR's husbandTongue
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged

swastik was supposed to make ashoka for SPLOL but something happened and some news came out on IF that swastik is taken over by contiloeShockedShocked which I guess was falseLOL

anyways people are predicting that SRJ aka krishna from *bharat and vishnu in DKDM is probably selected to play ramTongue me likes SRJClapClap

I highly doubt competing companies would be easily taken overOuch

OMG YES!!!! I LOVE SRJ EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed He's perfect for that role. I've seen him in bits in DKDM and promos of MB and he's fabulous! Clap any talks for Sita? 

-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged

father of ashokaSmile he is the same guy from JKR - who played JKR's husbandTongue

I watched some clips of JKR, no wonder he looked familiar! Was he a bad father to Ashoka? I need to refresh my history LOL

-FreeLancer-

Go to top