Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 71)

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

yeh we are talking about that SP's Siya Ke Ram onlySilly yeh i think to go on-air it will take more then monthsOuch me also very much excited as maker are DKDMD's one...i was really loved the period of Shiv-Sati that was blissful and amazing...Embarrassed

yeh cause of colors snatching power SP aired promo for official confirmation so no one can steal their idea again...poor SP...LOL

and yeh once i was in love with HYMAEA showLOL...i was the greatest fan of ArIyaWink...well known basher of ArAkshiSillyLOL and so on...well you too loved Arjun kiya??Embarrassed

Yeah I heard about that too. They might even take the whole year. I remember when Mahabharat's preproduction process was really long before it finally launched. Did Swastik Productions make DKDMD? Did you ever see the Sita-Ram track in the show, I was looking forward to it but it was ruined due to lack of TRPs. I never got to see the Shiv-Sati track Cry do you know anywhere I can watch the show from the beginning? 

What colors did was sneaky, was it the same production house though? 

I loveddd HYMAEA and ArIya! Big smileEmbarrassed I didn't mind ArAkshi only because I liked seeing a love angle in that show and Sana had left because she couldn't handle the stunts (at least that's what I heard.) But I miss that show, it had so much potential but they tried to stretch it too much. I don't get why people can be happy with finite shows? I don't think the first season completed properly right? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
geeezz! the dharma-bindusara promo is fantastic!Party the feels! shipping this jodi!WinkWink even though bindusara behaves like an assDead
zari - cant open the chanakya promo on DMOuchOuchOuch - btw the casting is bang on man! manoj bhai is well suited for the roleClapClapClap

+++++++++++

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by Moumimon

yeh we are talking about that SP's Siya Ke Ram onlySilly yeh i think to go on-air it will take more then monthsOuch me also very much excited as maker are DKDMD's one...i was really loved the period of Shiv-Sati that was blissful and amazing...Embarrassed

yeh cause of colors snatching power SP aired promo for official confirmation so no one can steal their idea again...poor SP...LOL

and yeh once i was in love with HYMAEA showLOL...i was the greatest fan of ArIyaWink...well known basher of ArAkshiSillyLOL and so on...well you too loved Arjun kiya??Embarrassed

Yeah I heard about that too. They might even take the whole year. I remember when Mahabharat's preproduction process was really long before it finally launched. Did Swastik Productions make DKDMD? Did you ever see the Sita-Ram track in the show, I was looking forward to it but it was ruined due to lack of TRPs. I never got to see the Shiv-Sati track Cry do you know anywhere I can watch the show from the beginning? 

What colors did was sneaky, was it the same production house though? 

I loveddd HYMAEA and ArIya! Big smileEmbarrassed I didn't mind ArAkshi only because I liked seeing a love angle in that show and Sana had left because she couldn't handle the stunts (at least that's what I heard.) But I miss that show, it had so much potential but they tried to stretch it too much. I don't get why people can be happy with finite shows? I don't think the first season completed properly right? 
swastik was supposed to make ashoka for SPLOL but something happened and some news came out on IF that swastik is taken over by contiloeShockedShocked which I guess was falseLOL

anyways people are predicting that SRJ aka krishna from *bharat and vishnu in DKDM is probably selected to play ramTongue me likes SRJClapClap
_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged

-FreeLancer-

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

geeezz! the dharma-bindusara promo is fantastic!Party the feels! shipping this jodi!WinkWink even though bindusara behaves like an assDead
zari - cant open the chanakya promo on DMOuchOuchOuch - btw the casting is bang on man! manoj bhai is well suited for the roleClapClapClap

+++++++++++

Yes I guess there were a few similarities btw us and bindusara ... I know they look really, so they r going to start from his birth, going by the promos..

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
SAW...yeahTongue TFS! sid has a loud booming voice...btw he made a lion formation - in one particular shot...with his friends - man I have some high hopes from this showClapClapClap

_zari_

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged

SAW...yeahTongue TFS! sid has a loud booming voice...btw he made a lion formation - in one particular shot...with his friends - man I have some high hopes from this showClapClapClap
I wonder who his friends and brothers r going to be Stern Smile
I so wish they could take Faisal roshni in this one , in some prominent role, yesterday I was thinking this only that wat if they take roshni as ashoka's sister, and Faisal as his trusted aide LOL
And some intense love story BTW the two, me and my khayali pulao LOL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

I wonder who his friends and brothers r going to be Stern Smile
I so wish they could take Faisal roshni in this one , in some prominent role, yesterday I was thinking this only that wat if they take roshni as ashoka's sister, and Faisal as his trusted aide LOL
And some intense love story BTW the two, me and my khayali pulao LOL
eeps! that sounds so greatSillyParty contiloe does repeat their actors dont they - bindusara is from JKR...Tongue

ooh manoj was there in chanakya TV series which aired in 90s tooShocked as mantri shriyak - wow thats a full circleClap

and pallavi is one beautiful girl! I must say contiloe choses the best dusky beauties/ girls - Rajshri as JB, pallavi as dharma, roshu as ajab...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_SaJanLuv14

Go to top