Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 69)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
and held her hand...out of comfort and ajab...taken aback and rushes to go to her room...but pratap holds her backDay Dreaming asks her to share all her pain with himEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Moumiwa!Hug
I dreamt of a praja scene, where pratap was talking to ajab in cowshed - about MM ...I wish I wish that scene would have happened for real...wooosh! the intensity and discussions! CVs the dumbos! missed showing so many great things with rosal!Cry
i know we discussed a lot in that naCryCry kalmuyii CV's kisi kaam ka nehi bekar ka triangle dhikhaya paar kaam ka kuch nehiAngryAngry

o was wished for after marriage blissful scene's where beta bahu baap-maa but mila kiya thingaAngryAngry
baap tohLOL apne aap hi sudhar gayaLOLLOL

I was thinking what if pratap would have said - aapka apmaan hamara apmaan hai ajabSillyDay Dreaming
he was never said thatCryCry i wished heCryCry kamina CV's i hate hate hate themAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

read contiloe is coming up with hanuman!LOL contiloe and SP hate each other kya?LOL
first ashoka tiff...and ashoka comes on rangeela...then siya ke raam and hanuman announcements lol! contiloe making hanuman for SonyLOL
yerh i guess contiloe and SP always keep distance from Jkr to Hanuman...actually both have problem they love to work on own need not in other's..as SP always ghumayofying churi on director where contiloe works on own marji i feel my personal view i noticed contiole's atti prob JKR day's are so good and always work in own fav. own place and all you knowLOLLOL

yeh ia m waioting for rangheela's Ashoka egarly..after many days it's something coming on that i will adore...sid baccha isEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OMG YEAH...we all are gona have so much fun on ashoka forumParty 

btw sid's dialogue delivery needs work from promos...but his eyes are expressive!Star m sure he ll grow on us, like faisu didEmbarrassed though I much love faisiii a lot!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh man I loved the ashoka-mother promo where he makes her sit on the throne!ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

read contiloe is coming up with hanuman!LOL contiloe and SP hate each other kya?LOL
first ashoka tiff...and ashoka comes on rangeela...then siya ke raam and hanuman announcements lol! contiloe making hanuman for SonyLOL
yerh i guess contiloe and SP always keep distance from Jkr to Hanuman...actually both have problem they love to work on own need not in other's..as SP always ghumayofying churi on director where contiloe works on own marji i feel my personal view i noticed contiole's atti prob JKR day's are so good and always work in own fav. own place and all you knowLOLLOL

yeh ia m waioting for rangheela's Ashoka egarly..after many days it's something coming on that i will adore...sid baccha isEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OMG YEAH...we all are gona have so much fun on ashoka forumParty 

btw sid's dialogue delivery needs work from promos...but his eyes are expressive!Star m sure he ll grow on us, like faisu didEmbarrassed though I much love faisiii a lot!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh man I loved the ashoka-mother promo where he makes her sit on the throne!ClapClap
hmm as show is on shudh hindi so sid need to improve but i too think he will with time and all as faisu improved...and yeh ofcrs his eyes are dangerous much expressive to shown the shaded violence...i also loved that promo where he make sit his mother in human throne...i love that promo too where he give his intro as samrat not as ordinary boyClapClap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]yeh i guess contiloe and SP always keep distance from Jkr to Hanuman...actually both have problem they love to work on own need not in other's..as SP always ghumayofying churi on director where contiloe works on own marji i feel my personal view i noticed contiole's atti prob from JKR day's... they are so good and always work in own fav. own place and all you knowLOLLOL


[/QUOTE]
haha on yeah, I missed the JKR one tooLOLLOLLOL contiloe basically worked with sony, zee and colors...but not SPLOL

chaku churi moumiz! OMG I so missed ur fun commentsROFL

btw are u still watching MP?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

and held her hand...out of comfort and ajab...taken aback and rushes to go to her room...but pratap holds her backDay Dreaming asks her to share all her pain with himEmbarrassed
hiriye all of our dreams areCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

and held her hand...out of comfort and ajab...taken aback and rushes to go to her room...but pratap holds her backDay Dreaming asks her to share all her pain with himEmbarrassed
hiriye all of our dreams areCryCry


i WANTED HIM to hold her hand the same way again!ClapClap this is faisi at his best!ClapClap




Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 27 January 2015 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

yeh i guess contiloe and SP always keep distance from Jkr to Hanuman...actually both have problem they love to work on own need not in other's..as SP always ghumayofying churi on director where contiloe works on own marji i feel my personal view i noticed contiole's atti prob from JKR day's... they are so good and always work in own fav. own place and all you knowLOLLOL


haha on yeah, I missed the JKR one tooLOLLOLLOL contiloe basically worked with sony, zee and colors...but not SPLOL

chaku churi moumiz! OMG I so missed ur fun commentsROFL

btw are u still watching MP?
yeh they worked with zee then with colors then sony then again it's come to colors and again sonyLOLLOL they hate SP i guess yrrrWinkLOLLOL

haan churiiiSillyaww hiriyeHug

ohh no i don't watch that sanky show anymoreOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #142 : HaiApnaDilTohAwara

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Moumimon   Replies: 1197   Views: 30553

Moumimon 1197 30553 29 December 2014 at 7:27am by ...Jes...
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #141 : Mujhse Hi Aaj Mujhko Mila De

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 19943

...Jes... 1196 19943 22 November 2014 at 10:26pm by Moumimon
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #140 : Saath Tumhare Hai Suhana Har Safar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 23030

...Jes... 1196 23030 11 November 2014 at 10:10am by _Poulomi_
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #139 : Mere Kan-Kan Mein Tum Hi Ho

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1201   Views: 25246

...Jes... 1201 25246 06 November 2014 at 7:25am by Krupali
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #138 : Ek Mulaqat Hai Zaruri

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 23139

...Jes... 1192 23139 02 November 2014 at 8:00pm by ...Jes...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index