Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 66)

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by deeptiya

Momo I am just hoping whosoever is gonna play sia ram ...best of luck to them coz of the characterisation of the sia ram is simple yet the highest level of complexity contained within them
yeh and the makers are DKDMD who created magic of sati-shiv onscreen so awesomely...i am really wishing for amazing casting...really i hope they created such magic again...Embarrassed.

You're talking about the Sia Ram show that's going to come on star plus? Isn't that months away? I'm excited though I don't know the characters that they'll be choosing. I heard Star Plus put the teaser out so no one could steal their idea because Ashoka was originally supposed to air on SP not Colors. 

btw @Momo you love Arjun too! :DDD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

oh heloooTongueTongueTongue
acchajee toh aisa hai, ki yesterday I rewatched epis from 27th march to 16th aprilEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and some observations -

- toh when pratap says that ajab must sit in front with the family for balwant ceremonyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it was so nice...he thot of ajab (and ajab was smilingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)...but phool dintDead and on top of it, when pratap said this...she said that pratap is doing too much vichitra vyavaharShockedShocked

- I just loveee the hand grabbing scene like anything! and the ho ho ho that plays - coz actually in essence pratap chose ajab right then and that moment itself as his saathiBlushing and boy rosh just looked gawjuss doll in it! 

- I love the brainy ajab who put two and two together about mala...and totallly dig the lukka chuppi in the scene where pratap comes to find his mala and ajab was hiding in his roomEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so nice! plus I dig the little monologue pratap had...mala is now his and his aadat EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

- stark difference between ajab's pyaar and phool's pyaar...phool fell for pratap when he started fighting...and became "the renowned pratap singh"...ajab fell for the simple boy pratapEmbarrassed - I might have said this 32841379841 times already by nowLOL

- there is this one very cute scene when chakru is gone in phool's party and wants to escape his marriage, where pratap calls out on ajab...to bring food for chakru...the way ajab smiles is worth a million bucks!

- one of the very few praphool scenes I totttally love is the scene where pratap tells phool that din bhar ajab jaisi samajhdaaar ladki ki saath rehne ke baad bhi u havent learnt anythingClapClapClap and ajab smiles - hearing pratap praisse herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

- the nazar utarna scene is a verrry special one...coz of the way pratap smiles when he leaves from thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ajab totally lost it thereLOLLOL too much stalking tha woh for malaLOLLOL

- haldi scene - another beauty! and them seeing each other with the haldi - and oh boy my one of favouritessst praja eyelocks thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the classic turns and eyelocks and ajab with wet hairEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed love love! u dont need to be touchy feely to get chemistry - and the kids can give so many pairs a run for their money - coz of the purity they brought onscreenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

looking back - these pre chittor scenes and all the praja scenes from chittor onwards...they just dont feel the same...praja just had to grow up way beyond and become too mature...somewhere the whole bliss part of it went away with the sacrifice tracks...these are rare scenes - the first round bijolia ones, coz we never saw this ajab - who was smiling in love and was super sane and pratap's character too obviously took huge hits with the phool kands and pursuing ajab yes, but not in the right manner - too much I am pratap and I love u, so u gota say yes to me, in his toneOuchOuch

only post marriage scenes and bijolia round 2 scenes, pre phool's letter entry were somewhat filled with praja essence, but that too was diluted Cry

so many memories CryCry

...Mirage...

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Tuneee sabb bol hi diya toh ab him kya bolee ??? ROFL
yeh toh ho nahi sakta that u dont have anything more to addWinkWink specially when it comes to faisalTongueTongue

btw this avi from moumizLOLLOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and this one - when phool said something pretty goodLOL pratap ki chaabbi is ajabLOL

and ofcoz the gawjuss oneBlushing

Which episode does US bring JB back? I miss the older days, and siggie is beautiful! Embarrassed and Roshni's expressions are wonderful Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...Moumimon

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

CREDIT - kammu - FB

++++++++++++++++++++
Anu - oh yeah, but still MP is their top rated daily on Trps...all the changing tracks is only to get more trps I thinkOuch m more worried for channel - the way it is ATM, channel hi doob jaayega in entirety, it was better off when only MP and BALH were there...now even with so many new shows, its screwed up totallySleepy

Hiral do you have the segment link for this picture? They look so cute! Embarrassed
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hi koi hai kya idhar ??
kamu_zainaddict IF-Sizzlerz
kamu_zainaddict
kamu_zainaddict

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
YOU GUYS ARE REALLY Angry YOU ALL DONT HAVE TWO MINUTE TYM TO WRITE FOUR LINES FOR FAISAL BIRTHDAY. HADD H. FROM NOW ON WARD WILL NOT SEND ANY PM TO YOU ALL.

...Mirage...

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
lov rosal as praja always
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged