Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 53)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Tuneee sabb bol hi diya toh ab him kya bolee ??? ROFL
yeh toh ho nahi sakta that u dont have anything more to addWinkWink specially when it comes to faisalTongueTongue

btw this avi from moumizLOLLOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed


and this one - when phool said something pretty goodLOL pratap ki chaabbi is ajabLOL


and ofcoz the gawjuss oneBlushing


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Tuneee sabb bol hi diya toh ab him kya bolee ??? ROFL
same objection My Lord!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Tuneee sabb bol hi diya toh ab him kya bolee ??? ROFL
same objection My Lord!Approve
objection overruledCool where are u lost PSSAngryLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Tuneee sabb bol hi diya toh ab him kya bolee ??? ROFL
same objection My Lord!Approve
objection overruledCool where are u lost PSSAngryLOLLOL
man toh yahi hoon babaTongueLOL

okay wil try to get myself absorbed in PrAja world again and give a dhammakedar reviewWink

parr maza nahi aaying - in show I want Phool now.Unhappy kaha chali gayi Phool?ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
U mean ur accepting that phool was one spicy addition?LOL Im starting to value her tooLOL how times changeLOL though I was and am much happier without her in praja scenes erstwhileEmbarrassed 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

U mean ur accepting that phool was one spicy addition?LOL Im starting to value her tooLOL how times changeLOL though I was and am much happier without her in praja scenes erstwhileEmbarrassed 


oh exactlyTongue now when DB died,i want my phoolwaHug and if she comes back,oh boy - Im gonna start watching the show again!Cool phir nayyi khichd pakayungi mainWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

U mean ur accepting that phool was one spicy addition?LOL Im starting to value her tooLOL how times changeLOL though I was and am much happier without her in praja scenes erstwhileEmbarrassed 


oh exactlyTongue now when DB died,i want my phoolwaHug and if she comes back,oh boy - Im gonna start watching the show again!Cool phir nayyi khichd pakayungi mainWink
u know if DB is really dying before time, then the MP show has lost a gem! aashka was one hell of a vamp as DB!ClapClap and MP just doesnt feel like MP, coz there is hardly anything retained from preleap ATM, from the updates - all I can read is - uday singh I dont think is there in most epis...?Confused JB is missing, SB is gone, BK is a guest appearance too...senseless additions like maan and chand are there...and only jagmal and patta are worth watching...every day there is a new vague character introduced without sufficient back story...

I dont know if I even want to watch with phool's return franklyLOL CVs will botch the casting and character both up, and make phool lovaaableLOL and I will never ever praise phool...even in her sati savitri avatarLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

u know if DB is really dying before time, then the MP show has lost a gem! aashka was one hell of a vamp as DB!ClapClap and MP just doesnt feel like MP, coz there is hardly anything retained from preleap ATM, from the updates - all I can read is - uday singh I dont think is there in most epis...?Confused JB is missing, SB is gone, BK is a guest appearance too...senseless additions like maan and chand are there...and only jagmal and patta are worth watching...every day there is a new vague character introduced without sufficient back story...

I dont know if I even want to watch with phool's return franklyLOL CVs will botch the casting and character both up, and make phool lovaaableLOL and I will never ever praise phool...even in her sati savitri avatarLOLLOLLOL
yes I know.LOL watched titbits yestLOL

No Hiru NoTongue i wil wait for phool only and start a new story with her..coz everything from preleap is dead nowTongue got it?Tongue now i wil ship total new actors and characters..bas!Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #142 : HaiApnaDilTohAwara

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Moumimon   Replies: 1197   Views: 30557

Moumimon 1197 30557 29 December 2014 at 7:27am by ...Jes...
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #141 : Mujhse Hi Aaj Mujhko Mila De

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 19943

...Jes... 1196 19943 22 November 2014 at 10:26pm by Moumimon
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #140 : Saath Tumhare Hai Suhana Har Safar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 23034

...Jes... 1196 23034 11 November 2014 at 10:10am by _Poulomi_
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #139 : Mere Kan-Kan Mein Tum Hi Ho

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1201   Views: 25249

...Jes... 1201 25249 06 November 2014 at 7:25am by Krupali
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #138 : Ek Mulaqat Hai Zaruri

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 23142

...Jes... 1192 23142 02 November 2014 at 8:00pm by ...Jes...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index