Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 49)

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
How can material gifts be given ???Confused Only e-cards and e-greetings can be sent na ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

haa Anu, all done - Angry ie nobody posted a single thing on 27th march oneStern SmileCryTongue
++++++++++
Kammu re Kammu me backTongue accha bataao - Faisalwa ki birdie ke liye, m gona make a VM and will PM my message to uEmbarrassed but cant help with gift, m again flying out of town on thursday, so wont be able to keep track of itCry

Lol...I remember one thing --- Ajab was actually sitting on the left side of Pratap when he was doing the namkaran and when he asked her about the name...!!!! Embarrassed Hows that ???Tongue Hope I m the first to find out abt this...LOL

VM...!!!!! Silly Share it in the bday thread or in the forum also...!!!! EmbarrassedTongue
oohhh nice one, wifey always stands, sits on the left side of hubby aint it?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love ajab's smiles in these epis...when praja was developing respect and bonding with each other...she was much more herself...infact this is the closest we cud get to ajab being herself completely - ie fearlessly smiling and falling in love preleap...coz it dint last very long...once she came to know about phool's feelingsCry

...Mirage......Jes...

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ---Anu---

haa Anu, all done - Angry ie nobody posted a single thing on 27th march oneStern SmileCryTongue
++++++++++
Kammu re Kammu me backTongue accha bataao - Faisalwa ki birdie ke liye, m gona make a VM and will PM my message to uEmbarrassed but cant help with gift, m again flying out of town on thursday, so wont be able to keep track of itCry

Lol...I remember one thing --- Ajab was actually sitting on the left side of Pratap when he was doing the namkaran and when he asked her about the name...!!!! Embarrassed Hows that ???Tongue Hope I m the first to find out abt this...LOL

VM...!!!!! Silly Share it in the bday thread or in the forum also...!!!! EmbarrassedTongue
oohhh nice one, wifey always stands, sits on the left side of hubby aint it?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love ajab's smiles in these epis...when praja was developing respect and bonding with each other...she was much more herself...infact this is the closest we cud get to ajab being herself completely - ie fearlessly smiling and falling in love preleap...coz it dint last very long...once she came to know about phool's feelingsCry

@bold --- couldnt agree with u more...!! Once she came to know about phool... all hell broke loose...!!! Ajab was LOST...!!!! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
yeah we discussed it a lot back then, that they should have just shown praja married after their simple sweet lovestory got realization and confession and phool could have been made a good friend too, by secretly loving pratap but never letting it out, but ajab coming to know of it post her marriage with pratap...
I frankly dont get the obsession of Indian shows CVs with SR, it was never necessary to show it with any couple preleap or post leap...its a natural progression...

so we all were  of the opinion that praja should have been married, 
and then US could have been shown to being unhappy with pratap for marrying a samant putri and throwing praja out and never accepting them, so JB too leaves with praja ...and pratap could be consolidating support from samants in mewar region against mughals and phool helping them in getting support from marwar and samants in that region...and praja's bonding and love for each other - coupling pratap's bravery and ajab's wisdom and praja's love and simple lifestyle and phool;s unconditional friendship for praja...anyway pratap dint stay much in chittor palace...

this way they would have stuck with history as well as keeping essence of praja + phool relationship...

and US finally accepting praja back into chittor preleap...and transition it to post leap with praja + amar singh - is it so hard to follow history and still keep it interesting??

I swear CVs lost huge opportunities in first trying to cash in into a highly cliched love triangle track and then into ridiculous MUs transitiioning to post leapSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_...Mirage...SaJanLuv14sweta2005...Jes...

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Lol made this for fun LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

Lol made this for fun LOL
haila - raj-nargis - this is sooo coolDay Dreaming wow ZariTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

kamu_zainaddict IF-Sizzlerz
kamu_zainaddict
kamu_zainaddict

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged

haa Anu, all done -Angryie nobody posted a single thing on 27th march oneStern SmileCryTongue
++++++++++
Kammu re Kammu me backTongueaccha bataao - Faisalwa ki birdie ke liye, m gona make a VM and will PM my message to uEmbarrassedbut cant help with gift, m again flying out of town on thursday, so wont be able to keep track of itCry
now you going again on Thursday Shocked gum ghumo akele akele LOL
Haa mujhe VM n msg 25 se pehle dediyoo. Me waiting for your VM Wink
BTW 2015 v aagya n Jan v abb jawee wala h n theta tu hi re Waals VM abhi tak nhi aaya.
BTW apne VM ka feedback post par post kar dee.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

kamu_zainaddict IF-Sizzlerz
kamu_zainaddict
kamu_zainaddict

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _zari_

Lol made this for funLOL

haila - raj-nargis - this is sooo coolDay Dreamingwow ZariTongue
ROFL at first I thought ye scene kabb hua LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: