Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 140)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Lady luck seems to be smiling on actor Krrip Kapur Suri as he is getting to explore different genres on the small screen. The actor is playing Emperor Akbar in the historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra " Maharana Pratap and as professor Vardhan Suryavanshi in the TV series Sadda Haq.

And things seem to be getting even better for him. He has been offered the role of the male lead in another daily soap, which happens to be Ekta Kapoor's next for Life OK. He has been cast opposite Aparna Dixit. The actress was last seen in Kapoor's Ye Dil Sun Raha Hai on Pal. Krrip didn't revert to our text message.
s reported exclusively by TOI, the show is about the protagonist's spiritual bent and her connection with God. Actor Parag Tyagi, who was seen in the historical show Jodha Akbar, has been finalised to play Aparna's brother in the show.

++++++
never seen her, but from the pics, she is definitely not breathtakingly beautifulLOL and then m not sure whether ekta is really adapting SEZ tooLOL

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 23 February 2015 at 1:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yeahTongue the thing with pratap is that his life is not documented as well as mughals documented theirs...and hence a lot of it is from folklores and stories that passed down generations to generation...
he dint want praises for himself, so he doesnt have a biography which documents what he sacrificed - but m glad that there are archives which mention his greatnessClapClap and historians who managed to join the dotsStar

and yes we will never know how much the woman behind the men ended up sacrificing, I remember there were lots and lots of arguments on the forum - that what is the validated prove of ajabdeh's greatness or her being pratap's fav wife...??

our counter argument always was that if there is even something mentioned about ajab - even if not validated - there is absolutely nothing mentioned about pratap's other wives (cough phool!) 

her stories and her being his support too comes out from folklores and one member even shared a poem where ajab's name was mentioned as pratap's soulmate in rajasthanStarStar

That's beautiful, it's so sad though to see such a good love story go to waste. They won't touch MP's story for another 10-20 years since it was just made. Ouch

@bold: ROFL both you and Momo never fail to make me laugh. 

I do remember seeing all debates but like you said I've read a lot about Ajabde's support, friendship and encouragement towards Pratap especially when no one had faith in him, she always had his back. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
and yeah talking of our yesteryear heros - saw a play on bajirao peshwa (bajirao mastani walaWink) and seth moti chand - and how they in their own way fought against british in 17th century!ClapClap

SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Lady luck seems to be smiling on actor Krrip Kapur Suri as he is getting to explore different genres on the small screen. The actor is playing Emperor Akbar in the historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra " Maharana Pratap and as professor Vardhan Suryavanshi in the TV series Sadda Haq.

And things seem to be getting even better for him. He has been offered the role of the male lead in another daily soap, which happens to be Ekta Kapoor's next for Life OK. He has been cast opposite Aparna Dixit. The actress was last seen in Kapoor's Ye Dil Sun Raha Hai on Pal. Krrip didn't revert to our text message.
s reported exclusively by TOI, the show is about the protagonist's spiritual bent and her connection with God. Actor Parag Tyagi, who was seen in the historical show Jodha Akbar, has been finalised to play Aparna's brother in the show.

++++++
never seen her, but from the pics, she is definitely not breathtakingly beautifulLOL and then m not sure whether ekta is really adapting SEZ tooLOL

Oh I remember this article, I think you posted it earlier and I replied to it too! She's the girl who played Ankita's little sister Mansi in Pavitra Rishta (the last generation leap they had.) 

Also I agree with you. I don't know how she's going to do Mahira's role. If beauty and everything needed to be in consideration maybe someone like Krsytle D'Souza could have done the job better. She's got the looks, skills, and I've seen her do "attitude," roles earlier in her shows. 

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 23 February 2015 at 1:36am

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

yeahTongue the thing with pratap is that his life is not documented as well as mughals documented theirs...and hence a lot of it is from folklores and stories that passed down generations to generation...
he dint want praises for himself, so he doesnt have a biography which documents what he sacrificed - but m glad that there are archives which mention his greatnessClapClap and historians who managed to join the dotsStar

and yes we will never know how much the woman behind the men ended up sacrificing, I remember there were lots and lots of arguments on the forum - that what is the validated prove of ajabdeh's greatness or her being pratap's fav wife...??

our counter argument always was that if there is even something mentioned about ajab - even if not validated - there is absolutely nothing mentioned about pratap's other wives (cough phool!) 

her stories and her being his support too comes out from folklores and one member even shared a poem where ajab's name was mentioned as pratap's soulmate in rajasthanStarStar

That's beautiful, it's so sad though to see such a good love story go to waste. They won't touch MP's story for another 10-20 years since it was just made. Ouch

@bold: ROFL both you and Momo never fail to make me laugh. 

I do remember seeing all debates but like you said I've read a lot about Ajabde's support, friendship and encouragement towards Pratap especially when no one had faith in him, she always had his back. 
haha thanks WinkWink u dont always need a taj mahal to prove a lovestoryTongueWinkWink

lol yeah, OMG those days were super hilarious, phoolians and even some neutral viewers would come up with such antic fake praphool connection in history stories, just to prove phool's non existent importanceLOLLOLShocked specially the moti mahal one was outstanding piece of fan fictionROFL

no harm in dreaming and writing FFs - but duh the FFs were promoted as real historyShockedShockedShocked but stop passing phool off as some real important historical personLOLLOLLOL 

then badi band baji thi unki for spreading fake stories both on FB and IFLOLLOL and boohoo phoolians cried for all the anyaay done with themLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged

and yeah talking of our yesteryear heros - saw a play on bajirao peshwa (bajirao mastani walaWink) and seth moti chand - and how they in their own way fought against british in 17th century!ClapClap

Have you heard about the movie? I'm really excited! I love SLB, and Deepika Padukone. The cast is wonderful and it's SLB's dream project so I can't imagine the effort and perfection he's going to put into this project. I heard it's coming out in December so I can't wait! Big smile

-FreeLancer-

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Ohhh gosh so lambi chodi discussion... Padhte padhte net hi chala gaya LOL

-FreeLancer-

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I m so gonna limit myself with rosal and my previous likings in the name of shows

-FreeLancer-

Go to top