Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 139)

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

lol exactly, I just want them to stop wishing for older ashhoka and polling and all for it - coz it makes NO DIFFERENCE!LOL we used to do that too remember - who u want as pratap and ajabde and even phool and allLOLLOL like CVs are gona chose who we want?LOLLOLLOL

btw I was telling poloz on WA that mohit raina or aditya redijj as pratap and pallavi subhash (our dharma) as ajabdeh - that would have been a crackling pair for praja!Blushing
@bold: it's a waste of energy and tears. I honestly hope the preleap turns out amazing. 

Don't you think those two would have looked too old as AP and MP? I don't mind Mohit Raina but rn it's too hard for me to break him out of the Mahadev picture. I wish the CVs did a better job at casting. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

but anyway krip is gona play lead in ekta's show...and that is seemingly inspired from my fav mahira's pak show - shehre-zaatLOL ekta kachra karing of a very sensitive topic - spirituality Ouch
but krip ko accha exposure mil jaayega - ekta knows one thing for sure - creating popular pairs on screen

@bold: yes I heard! Though I'm not fond of Ekta's style, she's good at bringing out talent. I can't wait to see how Krip Suri's role turns out through that show. What was that show about? 
its about a girl who is extremely rich and bratty and not connected to religion and is a sculptor and meets her dream man whose sculpture she had made long back...and she gets obsessed with gettting him

she is supposed to be extremely beautiful and everyone vies for her, but she only wants this man, who is completely uninterested in her...

later they do marry, but the man who is also from an affluent family, has an affair with a girl who is exact opposite of the lead...she is ugly, she is random and sick persona...and when the wife comes to know, she is completely shocked...she is about to attack the affair wali with acid - but when she sees her face, she gets a reality check...her beauty, her riches, her persona was nothing...

and she turns to spirituality and her life changes...she starts connecting to god and the man marries that affair wali chic as well...that chic dumps him at a later stage and runs away with all his cash...n he returns back to his first wife...first one accepts him back...forgives him for his wrongs, but she is not the same falak anymore...she doesnt obsess over him...and leads her life with spirituality...coz she only craves for god now and has become a compassionate human being

for me it was a classic! very different show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Moumi  - ab tu gayab hai?Angry did u see sidharth was compared to rajat tokas - haaye haaye!
RT kaunsa great haiShockedShockedShocked sidharth even with OTT acting is tons better! and should not be compared to girly voice RTDead

and btw, faisal is still the best child actor for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed in the boys

ROFL Finally someone who is head over heels over RT. I respect him as an actor but I don't get the big deal behind him. In fact I feel like I used to enjoy him more before he got the role of Akbar. PS on the other hand I was shocked why Ekta chose her Jodhaa but she's done a good job to a certain extent. 

Sidharth is a child, and he's still learning, so for his capabilities, he's definitely exceeded my expectations. At the end of the day, the script is what will bring his true talent out. Kids also tend to act OTT. LOL Our lovely Aashoka already feels like a samrat. 

I miss Faisal, I hope he gets a full fledged role, not those "precious son and child," roles. 

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Hola mishamigos LOL

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
yeah in fact faisi shud do the exact opposite - try a grey shaded character role!WinkWink
ohh yes sidharth is growing on me nowWink

the lady playing jodha is stunning, but never watched JA so no idea how she and RT did, the promos though were always hilariousLOL
+++++++++=
deepuwa!Hug

SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged

sakha veer was not completely false - its a famous folklore in rajasthan apparently - but not documented anywhere...but u ask the people of rajasthan and they do swear by mystery boy sakhaa veer's presence and its a conjecture that it was pratap, but nobody is sure apparently
I do believe in it, coz pratap lived in forests for long...coz he was not US's fav...and he definitely was friendly with bhils, so he may have used a false name to build connections, coz US messsed around with everyone...and being his son may not help him build consolidation

+++++
moumi - haaye if rajshri really quit - they should have atleast given an article!OuchCry

I'm so happy to hear that! It was personally one of my favorite tracks in the show. JB had the upper hand most of the time during that track and Pratap's intelligence-wah! LOL Though it was long, since I was watching it one go I personally enjoyed it Tongue

-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged

its about a girl who is extremely rich and bratty and not connected to religion and is a sculptor and meets her dream man whose sculpture she had made long back...and she gets obsessed with gettting him

she is supposed to be extremely beautiful and everyone vies for her, but she only wants this man, who is completely uninterested in her...

later they do marry, but the man who is also from an affluent family, has an affair with a girl who is exact opposite of the lead...she is ugly, she is random and sick persona...and when the wife comes to know, she is completely shocked...she is about to attack the affair wali with acid - but when she sees her face, she gets a reality check...her beauty, her riches, her persona was nothing...

and she turns to spirituality and her life changes...she starts connecting to god and the man marries that affair wali chic as well...that chic dumps him at a later stage and runs away with all his cash...n he returns back to his first wife...first one accepts him back...forgives him for his wrongs, but she is not the same falak anymore...she doesnt obsess over him...and leads her life with spirituality...coz she only craves for god now and has become a compassionate human being

for me it was a classic! very different show

It definitely sounds interesting! Have they chosen the female lead for Ekta's version. 

I wonder how they'll make this show. YHM was also based off a novel but rn it's no where near it. Knowing Ekta she'll find a way to add "hot" and senseless elements to it, just like she's doing with KB. KB is all set to be the next PR. Ouch

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yeahTongue the thing with pratap is that his life is not documented as well as mughals documented theirs...and hence a lot of it is from folklores and stories that passed down generations to generation...
he dint want praises for himself, so he doesnt have a biography which documents what he sacrificed - but m glad that there are archives which mention his greatnessClapClap and historians who managed to join the dotsStar

and yes we will never know how much the woman behind the men ended up sacrificing, I remember there were lots and lots of arguments on the forum - that what is the validated prove of ajabdeh's greatness or her being pratap's fav wife...??

our counter argument always was that if there is even something mentioned about ajab - even if not validated - there is absolutely nothing mentioned about pratap's other wives (cough phool!) 

her stories and her being his support too comes out from folklores and one member even shared a poem where ajab's name was mentioned as pratap's soulmate in rajasthanStarStar

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

Go to top