Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 137)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
now you gayeb halwa puriii Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

haha, maine kar diya post waha - stop wishing for older one - everyone wants their fav to play ashokaLOLLOL
grateLOLrukiyo me too going to say sameStar yeh everyone here for own fav...but ashoka is not cup of tea of every actorOuch
yeah its a pretty darn difficult roleEvil Smile by the way I missed friday's epi...

saw the helena wanting to kill ashoka promo 
haan she isEmbarrassed but it was not shown in fridays episode...but there was a scene of helena and ashoka there...you need to watch that scene...ashoka with his atti haanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Edited by Moumimon - 23 February 2015 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Moumi  - ab tu gayab hai?Angry did u see sidharth was compared to rajat tokas - haaye haaye!
RT kaunsa great haiShockedShockedShocked sidharth even with OTT acting is tons better! and should not be compared to girly voice RTDead

and btw, faisal is still the best child actor for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed in the boys


ahhOuch i thought you left me alone hereLOLLOL

yeh i noticed that post and give a damn lol i agree RT was fab in PRC days butr after that show i never liked him in any of his how..watch JA in startings days only cause of chemistry between J and A...lolLOLLOL

yeh  among boys faisu is the best...he just perfect in madhuri's style lol...he knows how to give expression how to deliver dia and how to react ofcrse..he is complete package of entertainment...i miss him yrrr...
Cry

me too misss himCryCry

haha I saw new JA promo - akbar is going to build some monument of loveShockedShockedShocked since wwhen did he become shah jahan and thinks of himself as a god and jodha is telling him to not think of himself as one - what is going onDeadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Moumi  - ab tu gayab hai?Angry did u see sidharth was compared to rajat tokas - haaye haaye!
RT kaunsa great haiShockedShockedShocked sidharth even with OTT acting is tons better! and should not be compared to girly voice RTDead

and btw, faisal is still the best child actor for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed in the boys


ahhOuch i thought you left me alone hereLOLLOL

yeh i noticed that post and give a damn lol i agree RT was fab in PRC days butr after that show i never liked him in any of his how..watch JA in startings days only cause of chemistry between J and A...lolLOLLOL

yeh  among boys faisu is the best...he just perfect in madhuri's style lol...he knows how to give expression how to deliver dia and how to react ofcrse..he is complete package of entertainment...i miss him yrrr...
Cry

me too misss himCryCry

haha I saw new JA promo - akbar is going to build some monument of loveShockedShockedShocked since wwhen did he become shah jahan and thinks of himself as a god and jodha is telling him to not think of himself as one - what is going onDeadLOL
mad PH lost everything i guess brain, sense, sanityLOLLOL may they are showing off BigBangLOLLOLLOL GOD that promo is horrible lol...i mean seriously what is going onShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
will watch ashoka's friday epi onlineWinkWink
++++++++
waise sony pal news has made me ecstatic - all old sony shows are coming back on sony pal now- lets get bacchaz back there! MP hopefully will restart there too!TongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

will watch ashoka's friday epi onlineWinkWink
++++++++
waise sony pal news has made me ecstatic - all old sony shows are coming back on sony pal now- lets get bacchaz back there! MP hopefully will restart there too!TongueTongue
i hope so i hope so...SillySilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Joined: 19 November 2008
Posts: 5394

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

haaye, maine badi mazedaar discussion miss kar di - hershey and mounnuuu re!Tongue
thanks sweta for sharing the TB link for latest track - so "the so called praja" out of mehal? 

and do I care - NOLOL m not interested in praja's hot hot SR and all! they ruined it with makinjg ajab despo itself...exactly my point - why dint ajab make pratap win back her trust - and pratap doesnt even have the audacity to say sorryPinch aise nahi chahiye mujhe amar singh...kachra kar diya re meri ajab kaSleepy

join the conversation Hiru LOL I'll only sincerely watch the show if JB comes back but other than that I've lost all my hopes for this show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

haaye, maine badi mazedaar discussion miss kar di - hershey and mounnuuu re!Tongue
thanks sweta for sharing the TB link for latest track - so "the so called praja" out of mehal? 

and do I care - NOLOL m not interested in praja's hot hot SR and all! they ruined it with makinjg ajab despo itself...exactly my point - why dint ajab make pratap win back her trust - and pratap doesnt even have the audacity to say sorryPinch aise nahi chahiye mujhe amar singh...kachra kar diya re meri ajab kaSleepy

join the conversation Hiru LOL I'll only sincerely watch the show if JB comes back but other than that I've lost all my hopes for this show. 
rajshri is the only reason if even I wud ever tune in to the showTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #142 : HaiApnaDilTohAwara

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Moumimon   Replies: 1197   Views: 30517

Moumimon 1197 30517 29 December 2014 at 7:27am by ...Jes...
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #141 : Mujhse Hi Aaj Mujhko Mila De

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 19929

...Jes... 1196 19929 22 November 2014 at 10:26pm by Moumimon
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #140 : Saath Tumhare Hai Suhana Har Safar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 22998

...Jes... 1196 22998 11 November 2014 at 10:10am by _Poulomi_
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #139 : Mere Kan-Kan Mein Tum Hi Ho

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1201   Views: 25195

...Jes... 1201 25195 06 November 2014 at 7:25am by Krupali
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #138 : Ek Mulaqat Hai Zaruri

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 23101

...Jes... 1192 23101 02 November 2014 at 8:00pm by ...Jes...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index