Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 137)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
now you gayeb halwa puriii Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

haha, maine kar diya post waha - stop wishing for older one - everyone wants their fav to play ashokaLOLLOL
grateLOLrukiyo me too going to say sameStar yeh everyone here for own fav...but ashoka is not cup of tea of every actorOuch
yeah its a pretty darn difficult roleEvil Smile by the way I missed friday's epi...

saw the helena wanting to kill ashoka promo 
haan she isEmbarrassed but it was not shown in fridays episode...but there was a scene of helena and ashoka there...you need to watch that scene...ashoka with his atti haanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Moumimon - 23 February 2015 at 12:20am

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Moumi  - ab tu gayab hai?Angry did u see sidharth was compared to rajat tokas - haaye haaye!
RT kaunsa great haiShockedShockedShocked sidharth even with OTT acting is tons better! and should not be compared to girly voice RTDead

and btw, faisal is still the best child actor for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed in the boys

ahhOuch i thought you left me alone hereLOLLOL

yeh i noticed that post and give a damn lol i agree RT was fab in PRC days butr after that show i never liked him in any of his how..watch JA in startings days only cause of chemistry between J and A...lolLOLLOL

yeh  among boys faisu is the best...he just perfect in madhuri's style lol...he knows how to give expression how to deliver dia and how to react ofcrse..he is complete package of entertainment...i miss him yrrr...
Cry

me too misss himCryCry

haha I saw new JA promo - akbar is going to build some monument of loveShockedShockedShocked since wwhen did he become shah jahan and thinks of himself as a god and jodha is telling him to not think of himself as one - what is going onDeadLOL

SaJanLuv14Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Moumi  - ab tu gayab hai?Angry did u see sidharth was compared to rajat tokas - haaye haaye!
RT kaunsa great haiShockedShockedShocked sidharth even with OTT acting is tons better! and should not be compared to girly voice RTDead

and btw, faisal is still the best child actor for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed in the boys

ahhOuch i thought you left me alone hereLOLLOL

yeh i noticed that post and give a damn lol i agree RT was fab in PRC days butr after that show i never liked him in any of his how..watch JA in startings days only cause of chemistry between J and A...lolLOLLOL

yeh  among boys faisu is the best...he just perfect in madhuri's style lol...he knows how to give expression how to deliver dia and how to react ofcrse..he is complete package of entertainment...i miss him yrrr...
Cry

me too misss himCryCry

haha I saw new JA promo - akbar is going to build some monument of loveShockedShockedShocked since wwhen did he become shah jahan and thinks of himself as a god and jodha is telling him to not think of himself as one - what is going onDeadLOL
mad PH lost everything i guess brain, sense, sanityLOLLOL may they are showing off BigBangLOLLOLLOL GOD that promo is horrible lol...i mean seriously what is going onShockedShocked

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
will watch ashoka's friday epi onlineWinkWink
++++++++
waise sony pal news has made me ecstatic - all old sony shows are coming back on sony pal now- lets get bacchaz back there! MP hopefully will restart there too!TongueTongue

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged

will watch ashoka's friday epi onlineWinkWink
++++++++
waise sony pal news has made me ecstatic - all old sony shows are coming back on sony pal now- lets get bacchaz back there! MP hopefully will restart there too!TongueTongue
i hope so i hope so...SillySilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 12:56am | IP Logged

haaye, maine badi mazedaar discussion miss kar di - hershey and mounnuuu re!Tongue
thanks sweta for sharing the TB link for latest track - so "the so called praja" out of mehal? 

and do I care - NOLOL m not interested in praja's hot hot SR and all! they ruined it with makinjg ajab despo itself...exactly my point - why dint ajab make pratap win back her trust - and pratap doesnt even have the audacity to say sorryPinch aise nahi chahiye mujhe amar singh...kachra kar diya re meri ajab kaSleepy