Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 135)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by Moumimon

[email protected] i too waste more then two months lolLOLas i was follow that serial from the day one so was given crazy cv's some timeAngry

ohh JBOuch everyone forget GR too and some of their fav character tooWink  now show is all about a mental drama all psycho's are thereOuchChittor lost balance LOLLOL

i watched those ridiculous hopeless episodes and believe me i was like what you are exactly saying?? and his wife also come back with him awyiii
Ouch

well CV's distroy the charm of MP-AP relation lost the balance of  mewad, lost JB, GR, SB and so on...i hope they get their brain back if then only shows can come back on trackLOLLOL

GR = Guru? You're talking about MP's Guru? There is not doubt that Chittor has lost its balance. 

I don't know what they can do to bring the show back on board. If they wanted to show the downfall of DB why not through the battle of Haldighati? Why not use the original sequence, unlike Ashoka, MP definitely should have more resources recorded to have an accurate show. 

Last few weeks have been terrible. Absolutely terrible, I couldn't myself through a minute of watching the show. They have made a joke of MP, people complain about JA all the time whether it's the show or movie but MP, no one from his clan complains. It's ridiculous!  
yeh GR- Guru Raguvendra only lolSilly my hotwaaLOLLOL

i was kinda excited for Haldighadi... as they have no brain to use original facts that is why they are continuing this rubbish...and about complains when show was started rajput clan complain against that shams khan track hugely as that was only fictional era of serial... but after that track i guess Rajput clan also get frustrated by their all fictional twist and lastly left hopeOuchOuchOuch but really they need to protest hugely this time...as history i highly getting ignored by PH...and all facts they are showing is just rubbish nothing more then thisAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Who were the actors that were being considered for the older MP? We had one actor we didn't mind? and I think he's playing in a different show, possibly Razia Sultan?

yup rohit purohit was one...he is playing altunia there

and there was that guy - I forgot that stonefaced model - rajneesh duggal who was almost chosen to play pratap - 

CVs ne chhuunn chuun ke faltu selection kiya tha! agar SM na hota toh koi aur bhi bekaar hi hota Sleepy
[email protected]ROFLROFL sach main chun chunke nikala tha ek ek koLOLLOL...chun chunke nasht kiya hamare khoyaishhhooo ko kamine CV'sAngryAngry

haye jana you here??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
HoyeeeTongueLOL
I dont know how the CVs have the ability to go wrong every time with post leap? HOW?LOLConfused

ONLY kratika was fab as JKR...rest all shows they thrashed it completely

even ashoka will be rubbish post leap

SaJanLuv14Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

AP- ajabde punwar and by SR- SuhagRaat...LOL

where leads are not getting proper script and scene then we should not take headache about parallel character's lol...and about Maan and her upcoming prince they will introduce that prince then will show maan is getting married nothing more i guess... so audience will not get chance to look for chemistryLOLLOL

after leap i was just expected some of rukaiya-jalal scenes other then MP's actions with proper history...

Oh LOL yes I heard many were riled up from that episode. 

DeadOuch I'm only disturbed because I like the girl who plays Maan, I've seen her in other shows and her intro was great. The CVs that are left on this show, don't know how to make the most use of their actors. Watching various shows over the years I can definitely say that doesn't matter how good the leads are, they can only carry the show until a certain extent, rest of the charm definitely depends on the script. 

They're also wasting Krip Suri's talent as Akbar too. Sad. 
i was gone crazy after watching that episodeWackoROFLROFL

[email protected] can understand yrrr...but PH is worthless idiots what can we doConfusedConfused

[email protected] i agree agree agree...Kripwa ki galat istemal kar rahe hain PH lolLOLLOL its kinda true that krip's talent is shadowing by cv's stupidity...AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
but anyway krip is gona play lead in ekta's show...and that is seemingly inspired from my fav mahira's pak show - shehre-zaatLOL ekta kachra karing of a very sensitive topic - spirituality Ouch
but krip ko accha exposure mil jaayega - ekta knows one thing for sure - creating popular pairs on screen

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

HoyeeeTongueLOL
I dont know how the CVs have the ability to go wrong every time with post leap? HOW?LOLConfused

lol i agree only JKR was exceptional caseLOL i guess CVs lost their energy and hope post leap anyhow... so take anyone awyii...ConfusedLOL

[email protected] agree agree agree...ohh forum gone mad after older ashoka right now..thyen just think about post leap...but seriously i don't want known face..which may create offensive fan following awyii without any reasonOuch
more then this i really want someone deserving...Embarrassed

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

HoyeeeTongueLOL

lol i agree only JKR was exceptional caseLOL i guess CVs lost their energy and hope post leap anyhow... so take anyone awyii...ConfusedLOL

[email protected] agree agree agree...ohh forum gone mad after older ashoka right now..thyen just think about post leap...but seriously i don't want known face..which may create offensive fan following awyii without any reasonOuch
more then this i really want someone deserving...Embarrassed

lol exactly, I just want them to stop wishing for older ashhoka and polling and all for it - coz it makes NO DIFFERENCE!LOL we used to do that too remember - who u want as pratap and ajabde and even phool and allLOLLOL like CVs are gona chose who we want?LOLLOLLOL

btw I was telling poloz on WA that mohit raina or aditya redijj as pratap and pallavi subhash (our dharma) as ajabdeh - that would have been a crackling pair for praja!Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

but anyway krip is gona play lead in ekta's show...and that is seemingly inspired from my fav mahira's pak show - shehre-zaatLOL ekta kachra karing of a very sensitive topic - spirituality Ouch
but krip ko accha exposure mil jaayega - ekta knows one thing for sure - creating popular pairs on screen
lets just wait for kekta's kachraLOLLOL lets see what is exactly she is gonna shown usWinkLOLLOLwell whatever i/we say she is gem in making popular pair...LOLLOLLOL

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

Go to top