Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 132)

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

yeh show is just dead nowOuch...it's lost charm, lost history, lost tracks, lost plot even lost sanity nowLOL so i too feel nothing can save the show...

i was just expected some lovelyscenes of PrAja post marriage along with family JB-US-SB Chakrawati and thats it...Ouch
i miss too baccha's like anything, wish they will back together somehow in any showCryCryCry

At least you didn't waste your time watching the post-leap. I don't know why I bothered. With the last episode before the new year I got hopeful again thinking now that Ajabde is in Chittor we'll get JB back, but nope. No one even mentioned the thought of bringing JB back. 

Also when they planned on bringing Ajabde back there wasn't a redemption track. Remember how pre-leap, Ajabde said you'll have to earn my trust and this and that. Nothing! She was begging for him to take her back and Pratap simply over dinner said, I saw Ajabde and I can't believe she would do such a thing to JB. ...You could have said this..hmm I don't know, before the leap?!

I don't know how they'll properly end the show, whatever it is, I hope they do it with respect. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged

yeh may she is..Confused no he is not the one who was about to play older pratap...but i don't know about razia sultan's one...

i already left watching crap months back...from the day they shown AP is after own SR...i lost temper and leave that sanky showEmbarrassed

no I know he isn't but do you know where the article that mentions the possible older MP is? There were one or two I didn't mind, of course no could beat our Faisal though. 
I don't know what they're thinking with that actor, or DJ, whatever they prefer him as (for Maan.) I can't visualize or imagine any chemistry between him and Maan, I hope this doesn't go through. 

Also who's AP and SR? I'm brain fried from the show. 

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 22 February 2015 at 12:02am

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged

sameer done so good job as Gangadhar in JKR, that was highly enjoyable...then i find him good in StarBharat too as i didn't follow budhha so don't know how he acted there...but on a serious note i find sameer quit dull as BS...i always feel he may get tired by dia or scenes...yeh as he have experience much so he is going well...but seriously not going so good how much i was expected from him...

well the fact about BS how much i read know that he was once assumed by dharma's beauty when her father gift her to him...but yeh really was not love with him infact he was not in love with any of his wife but he was definitely loved sushim most... and he was always interested to make sushim king and thats why he was insulted dharma as barbar...and as resut dharma leave him...

and in case of US he was not in love with JB anyhow...he was just beauty-holic ...infact he was not much attached with pratap...infact once i read pratap growing up by JB somewhere else not in mewad/ US's palace...US was blindly in love with DB and ofcrse that is why he choose jaggu na...yeh  DB was manipulated him much but he was definitely was in love with DB only...

and chanakya is not gonna die so soon...Star

Being that it's my first time seeing him I'm loving him! I haven't gotten the chance to watch JKR which I'm sure was amazing considering KS was Laxmibai and with Sameer as the King of course. But I do agree Bindusara's characterization is poor in the show. I hope it gets better and what do you mean by dia or scenes? 

She insulted dharma really? Ouch I definitely don't want to see that. I thought he went the Brahmin route because of Dharma and she was one of his Ranis not mistresses. 

@bold: I've heard and read that too. I also heard that's how him and Ajabde got really close and that they were childhood friends (no Phool involved.) I also heard that Ajabde and Jodha-bai/Harka-bai might have been good friends because they went to the same grooming or training school together (what irony right?) The two great rulers enemies while their wives were childhood friends. 

Big smile I hope so! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

yeh show is just dead nowOuch...it's lost charm, lost history, lost tracks, lost plot even lost sanity nowLOL so i too feel nothing can save the show...

i was just expected some lovelyscenes of PrAja post marriage along with family JB-US-SB Chakrawati and thats it...Ouch
i miss too baccha's like anything, wish they will back together somehow in any showCryCryCry

At least you didn't waste your time watching the post-leap. I don't know why I bothered. With the last episode before the new year I got hopeful again thinking now that Ajabde is in Chittor we'll get JB back, but nope. No one even mentioned the thought of bringing JB back. 

Also when they planned on bringing Ajabde back there wasn't a redemption track. Remember how pre-leap, Ajabde said you'll have to earn my trust and this and that. Nothing! She was begging for him to take her back and Pratap simply over dinner said, I saw Ajabde and I can't believe she would do such a thing to JB. ...You could have said this..hmm I don't know, before the leap?!

I don't know how they'll properly end the show, whatever it is, I hope they do it with respect. Ouch
bold@ i too waste more then two months lolLOLas i was follow that serial from the day one so was given crazy cv's some timeAngry

ohh JBOuch everyone forget GR too and some of their fav character tooWink  now show is all about a mental drama all psycho's are thereOuchChittor lost balance LOLLOL

i watched those ridiculous hopeless episodes and believe me i was like what you are exactly saying?? and his wife also come back with him awyiii
Ouch

well CV's distroy the charm of MP-AP relation lost the balance of  mewad, lost JB, GR, SB and so on...i hope they get their brain back if then only shows can come back on trackLOLLOL

Edited by Moumimon - 22 February 2015 at 6:09am

SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

yeh may she is..Confused no he is not the one who was about to play older pratap...but i don't know about razia sultan's one...

i already left watching crap months back...from the day they shown AP is after own SR...i lost temper and leave that sanky showEmbarrassed

no I know he isn't but do you know where the article that mentions the possible older MP is? There were one or two I didn't mind, of course no could beat our Faisal though. 
I don't know what they're thinking with that actor, or DJ, whatever they prefer him as (for Maan.) I can't visualize or imagine any chemistry between him and Maan, I hope this doesn't go through. 

Also who's AP and SR? I'm brain fried from the show. 
AP- ajabde punwar and by SR- SuhagRaat...LOL

where leads are not getting proper script and scene then we should not take headache about parallel character's lol...and about Maan and her upcoming prince they will introduce that prince then will show maan is getting married nothing more i guess... so audience will not get chance to look for chemistryLOLLOL

after leap i was just expected some of rukaiya-jalal scenes other then MP's actions with proper history...

SaJanLuv14

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
wow discussions hereWinkWink
koi summary de doLOL

SaJanLuv14Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged

sameer done so good job as Gangadhar in JKR, that was highly enjoyable...then i find him good in StarBharat too as i didn't follow budhha so don't know how he acted there...but on a serious note i find sameer quit dull as BS...i always feel he may get tired by dia or scenes...yeh as he have experience much so he is going well...but seriously not going so good how much i was expected from him...

well the fact about BS how much i read know that he was once assumed by dharma's beauty when her father gift her to him...but yeh really was not love with him infact he was not in love with any of his wife but he was definitely loved sushim most... and he was always interested to make sushim king and thats why he was insulted dharma as barbar...and as resut dharma leave him...

and in case of US he was not in love with JB anyhow...he was just beauty-holic ...infact he was not much attached with pratap...infact once i read pratap growing up by JB somewhere else not in mewad/ US's palace...US was blindly in love with DB and ofcrse that is why he choose jaggu na...yeh  DB was manipulated him much but he was definitely was in love with DB only...

and chanakya is not gonna die so soon...Star

Being that it's my first time seeing him I'm loving him! I haven't gotten the chance to watch JKR which I'm sure was amazing considering KS was Laxmibai and with Sameer as the King of course. But I do agree Bindusara's characterization is poor in the show. I hope it gets better and what do you mean by dia or scenes? 

She insulted dharma really? Ouch I definitely don't want to see that. I thought he went the Brahmin route because of Dharma and she was one of his Ranis not mistresses. 

@bold: I've heard and read that too. I also heard that's how him and Ajabde got really close and that they were childhood friends (no Phool involved.) I also heard that Ajabde and Jodha-bai/Harka-bai might have been good friends because they went to the same grooming or training school together (what irony right?) The two great rulers enemies while their wives were childhood friends. 

Big smile I hope so! 

well yeh his chemistry was KS was really good even with young Lakshmi/Ulka too... he was just portrayed Gangadhar amazingly...i mean when he deliver any dialogue and scene in ashoka its always like he is tired...and i feel he lost energy somehow.. maximum scene are lifeless[my take]Confused

well dharma was not BS'a mistresses she was gifted to BS as his wife and he too accepted her as wife...and dharma comes o BS's palace as his wife only...the he spend some quality time with her and once she was wish for her own son, she was wishes that it may in future her son will rule magadh which make BS crazy as he have sushim in that time already and cause of her this kind of wish he insulted her...and hurt dharma left BS...

yeh pratap and ajabde was friends from childhood they grown up together.. shares everything with each-other and with time they fall in and their marriage take place...and in that time phool was not there. phool was MP's 6th wife after ajabde MP marry 5 women more then he meet phool...he was not meet phool in his young age...well i don't know about Jodha/harka-ajabde's friendship much...

yeh chankya is not gonna die so soon as Ashoka ruled magadh from 273BC to 232BC and chanakya died in 283BC

...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

wow discussions hereWinkWink
koi summary de doLOL
we are talking about Ashoka/BS/MP/US and more hiriyeLOLLOL
btwn how are you jaan??Hug

Edited by Moumimon - 22 February 2015 at 6:12am