Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 124)

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hi guys

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
where is my hiriye??
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
ajao ajaoo...
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Lol yeh padha Moumiz? - 

The Creative Head of Sony show Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Nivedita Basu Deboshree is not very happy with the current ratings (average 1 TVR) of her mature love show. "ut there is nothing much we can do as the reach of the channel is low. We are trying to raise the bar by really working on the quality and doing more one hour maha episodes around major high points (as we are doing now) which leads to more traction. We hope more audience will tune and existing guys will stick on once the layers and back stories open up. I hope to touch a 1.5/1.8 by the end of March 2015. I am a very realistic person hence am not wishing for impossible things like 2.5. The channel also understands the situation and are egging us on. They are hopeful that we will become the number one fiction show beating Maharana Pratap (1.2) which is taking a dip of late."

Tell her that at least her show is doing better then other Sony shows (Humsafar and Tum Aisi Hi Rehna) whicha are doing between 0.3-0.5. " Agreed but I come from the time of Kyon and Kahani so I always look for bigger numbers. For us the bench mark was the numbers which Bade Achhe Lagte Hain got (2011) but lets face it even this challenge as Sony reach since then has fallen a lot."

When asked about the cast Nivedita who also owned one of the teams Babu Moshayes in the recent BCL says," Itna Karo Na is basically a Ronit Roy show although Pallavi Kulkarni is the lead as well. I am happy with Pallavi's performance. Having said that it would be wrong to expect a fan following and popularity that biggies like Sakhshi had got with Bade. Pallavi has been away for a long time (Kehta Hai Dil and Vaidehi)."

A source who did not want to named added that that the best way forward for Sony would be is to end the current low rating shows and replace them with content which on an average gets around 1 TVR. Support of good shows before and after the driver (Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar) can really lift the over all GRP of the channel as well. Sony of late has been going through a bad patch with it week day band not working only the weekend is getting decent traction.

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Originally posted by _Meena_

hi guys
meenuuu ..haye...:D
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
bacchas..
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
and MP's this week trps are also - Maharana Pratap 2.4 (2.4) - which is 1.1 Trps
baah, we have always seen tvts in 3000+ range...

CVs are trying the cheapest tactics to raise the trps and still nothing works anymore for the show
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Lol yeh padha Moumiz? -

<font color="#333333">The Creative Head of Sony show Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Nivedita Basu Deboshree is not very happy with the current ratings (average 1 TVR) of her mature love show. "ut there is nothing much we can do as the reach of the channel is low. We are trying to raise the bar by really working on the quality and doing more one hour maha episodes around major high points (as we are doing now) which leads to more traction. We hope more audience will tune and existing guys will stick on</font><font color="#ff0000"> once the layers and back stories open up. I hope to touch a 1.5/1.8 by the end of March 2015. I am a very realistic person hence am not wishing for impossible things like 2.5. The channel also understands the situation and are egging us on. They are hopeful that we will become the number one fiction show beating Maharana Pratap (1.2) which is taking a dip of late."</font>

Tell her that at least her show is doing better then other Sony shows (Humsafar and Tum Aisi Hi Rehna) whicha are doing between 0.3-0.5. " Agreed but I come from the time of Kyon and Kahani so I always look for bigger numbers. For us the bench mark was the numbers which Bade Achhe Lagte Hain got (2011) but lets face it even this challenge as Sony reach since then has fallen a lot."

When asked about the cast Nivedita who also owned one of the teams Babu Moshayes in the recent BCL says," Itna Karo Na is basically a Ronit Roy show although Pallavi Kulkarni is the lead as well. I am happy with Pallavi's performance. Having said that it would be wrong to expect a fan following and popularity that biggies like Sakhshi had got with Bade. Pallavi has been away for a long time (Kehta Hai Dil and Vaidehi)."

A source who did not want to named added that that the best way forward for Sony would be is to end the current low rating shows and replace them with content which on an average gets around 1 TVR. Support of good shows before and after the driver (Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar) can really lift the over all GRP of the channel as well. Sony of late has been going through a bad patch with it week day band not working only the weekend is getting decent traction.

I didn't..awesome one...:p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Go to top