Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 119)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yeah lol...I was telling my mom the other day that all this ashoka fighting for dharma's rights and all is totally false...coz she was enamoured with ashoka totally, and was definitely believing all that was being shown...even MP she believed the praja + phool love triangle was for real!LOL
this is what wrong Cv's pakrayofying innocent people in their chala kala Black magic and allAngryAngry i hate themCensored
ROFL vooodooo!ROFLROFLROFL

but kucch bhi kaho, jo maza CVs ki bashing mai hai, woh phangurling mai bhi nahiCoolROFL
bashingROFL
These ppl fooling innocent ppl like this Angry
Then I guess ja mei bhi Jo dikhate hai, ppl may believe that ruqaiyya all vampish Confused
the pathetoic distortion everOuchOuch i hate kekta mataAngryAngry...they make ruks vapms to inocent people who acctually don't know history even now dont wann know about history cause they officiually think ruks was vamp...i was hell irritated one of my friends who was tottally gone against ruks after watching that serial... she was not even interested to talk to me about ruks AngryAngryAngry its take months to make her understand that ruk was not bad in real history..she was not against jodha deviLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Shah lost the charm with lame movies like HNY, Ra1, JTHJ, CE (sowwie moumiz - me no likes this movie tooOuchLOLUnhappy i hope raees and fan redeem him...
raees is on conman story (with nawaz and mahiraWink) and fan too is about a common man chasing his superstar idol

...Mirage...Moumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged

jessu is damn busy re - her uni life started - mujhe bhi once in a blue moon nazar aati haiAngryCry

i miss her yrrrCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

Yo Zari...Cool U r so late ! I have to go...will c ya all later...Tongue
goingOuch pokay bye TCEmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Shah lost the charm with lame movies like HNY, Ra1, JTHJ, CE (sowwie moumiz - me no likes this movie tooOuchLOL) Unhappy i hope raees and fan redeem him...
raees is on conman story (with nawaz and mahiraWink) and fan too is about a common man chasing his superstar idol
bold that movie has no stories lolLOLLOL ...what i like only funny situations...those hilarious scene'sROFL..other then those two or three song i love the visual effect of the movieHeart not movieWink... but it was atleast hilarious rather then srk's recent story-less plot less movies...LOLLOLLOL

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
uff ruqu ko fake pregnant dikhana was ultimate - ShockedShocked only ekta can think of such things - remember, looong back in kyunki - she started this fake pregnancy trend - with mandira becoming fake preggers with mihir's child, then in kutumb too, gauri did that, now in JA...haaye historical and daily ke beech ka faasla mita diya re ekta neROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_...Mirage...Moumimon

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _zari_

[QUOTE=Moumimon][QUOTE=Hiral_Halwa][QUOTE=Moumimon][QUOTE=Hiral_Halwa]
the pathetoic distortion everOuchOuch i hate kekta mataAngryAngry...they make ruks vapms to inocent people who acctually don't know history even now dont wann know about history cause they officiually think ruks was vamp...i was hell irritated one of my friends who was tottally gone against ruks after watching that serial... she was not even interested to talk to me about ruks AngryAngryAngry its take months to make her understand that ruk was not bad in real history..she was not against jodha deviLOLLOL
I know moumi just to show jodha as mahaan and perfect woman they have demeaned all other wives of Akbar, ruqaiyya the evil woman and salima mother figure Ouch
But I really like the character of ruqaiyya in siyaasat, neither too positive nor negative somewhere in btw, wants power and hold of zenana but at the same time loves her husband and loves her  stepsons as well, specially Saleem..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...Moumimon-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged

uff ruqu ko fake pregnant dikhana was ultimate - ShockedShocked only ekta can think of such things - remember, looong back in kyunki - she started this fake pregnancy trend - with mandira becoming fake preggers with mihir's child, then in kutumb too, gauri did that, now in JA...haaye historical and daily ke beech ka faasla mita diya re ekta neROFL
fasla tera[historycal] mera[daily] na raha abbb...eye houslaa hain ekta ka saab...LOLLOLLOL

_zari_-FreeLancer-

Go to top