Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 118)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by Moumimon

meri akhein haina nu toh tujhey kyun na dekhuuuLOLLOLHug

here it's first look..

PS: i really don't like the girl who is gonna potraying razia sultan...Ouch

Is that Ekta Kaul, wasn't another there another actress chosen for this role? Also if I remember correctly this show was supposed to air on Zee Tv right?
well i don't think she is ekta kaul...some one says she is DJ.. hiriye/anu i forgotConfused

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

momo i have to go now chalo bye
you are goingOuch okay byeHug
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

you didn't watch itShocked its a dream seq by pratap...here you can watch-out the scene...http://vimeo.com/100977150

this dream seq was justHeartSillyDay Dreaming i kinda wished for ajab's this type of look after post marriage
Day Dreaming...but that stupid phsyco CV's shows her in one dress in post marrage epi's and ended baccha's track in a rush...kaminoooAngry

just looks at her dress and light jewellery's aww...look at her face..her  innocent face its splashing light
Silly...oww i miss baccha'sCry...

I watched MP all in one go all the way from the beginning to August 2014 so some scenes are mushed up together LOL I started MP bc of rosal EmbarrassedCry I miss them so much. Thank you for the link though!

I know I wish she looked like this too! The perfect family scene too! They definitely rushed into the leap and that too in a negative manner. The show has been downhill, though they may show DB's downfall this week, there is nothing the people can do to save this show. 

Even SONY knows better. I understand there is only so much they make the show as kids but I rather would have seen their innocent romance than what we're getting right now. 

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 21 February 2015 at 10:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

ruks character killed by cvs I guess or else she must be gone in forest by getting irritated by jallu's pratu prem...

well JA show is full on mytho..so I am so unclear about salima-bk-rahim relationship after zari's word...

well I like the girl who is playing maan but I really feel more then her chand suit patta most..dont know why but chand girl give me positive vibe about chatta...:p

LOL Moumi you make me laugh ROFL

Jalal did marry someone by the name of Jodha-bai/Harka-bai no? Some are even speculating that. As for Salima, she was known to be very educated and sophisticated I don't know what they're showing. She's anything but that. 

Now I'm hearing Maan's marriage track is coming up and I have a feeling it's with Patta, we might see another triangle up too. Chand is cute, I don't mind either, Patta is adorbs LOL 

I miss Rosal Cry
bold@ ahanSillyLOL

well i am not very much concerned about Jodha/harka bai.. i am more interested in Rukaiya.Silly... well salima whatever i read its says she was well educated and and she was well behaved queen of akber...MP lost brain so they are showing her as nachaniya and all nonsense...Dead

ohh i too hear that... infact i read one TB about Maan's marriage here it is RJ Dhanveer Singh to act in the show Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap! ...so she is not for patta i guess...Confused

PS: i too miss my bacchasCryCry

LOL

OuchMaan looks so young and this guy looks 20 years older than her! I didn't even see this article! Also isn't one of the actors who was going to play the older Pratap going to act in Razia Sultan? 

I'm not liking this...this show is getting ridiculous. 

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

neither i like AS neither i dislike her...but its fact her attitude is not matching a princes attitude in CAS...her all behavior is odd in fact as negative tooOuch...how she talk, how she walk, how she run its all weirdSleepy...truth is i only liked her in that introducing scene in that race part only... rather then all of this i like her with justin lolLOL but seriously i don't get her yetSilly

well here i feel Helena is quite sharp then DBWink as she is not the one who only makes her son a power hunger, she give him some lesson too...she know how to kept her son in handLOL where DB only give her son psycho brainDead helena puts some effort to make justin agyakariiiClap  but whatever that is not the fact...fact is i hate BS's blind love towards Helena and helena's dirty tricks to showing off Chankya is a not worthy person...stupid womenAngry well i should say stupid CV'sDead they insult chankya bigtimeAngryAngry

love story is highly distorted...now in the show they are using dharma as show piece...but yeh i am lost in pallavi/dharma's beauty... and enjoying BS's majnupaan towards dharma lolLOLLOL

ROFL @bold: you'll never stop making me laugh. I really like Sameer Dharmadhikari though, with the practice of all the historical shows he's done, he definitely has the flow and characteristics of a King. I love they had no such love story in real life but it's truly lovely to watch (for me at least.) I've read that King Chandragupta thought his son (Bindusara) was unable to love anybody, Bindusara didn't have any favorite wives and such, he did love Sushim a lot. Pallavi's beauty and features are amazing Embarrassed 

I'm not complaining too much, I rather see Bindusara love Ashoka, we might get a hate track or what not, plently of MU knowing the PH. Even in MP, they show US all lovely with JB and Pratap but that wasn't true. Real life US was all over DB and new wives and such. 

Helena is definitely more sharp than DB. I also don't like it when they insult Chankya, and whatever they do, I hope they don't kill his character off anytime soon. I look forward to his dialogues. Big smile

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

you didn't watch itShocked its a dream seq by pratap...here you can watch-out the scene...http://vimeo.com/100977150

this dream seq was justHeartSillyDay Dreaming i kinda wished for ajab's this type of look after post marriage
Day Dreaming...but that stupid phsyco CV's shows her in one dress in post marrage epi's and ended baccha's track in a rush...kaminoooAngry

just looks at her dress and light jewellery's aww...look at her face..her  innocent face its splashing light
Silly...oww i miss baccha'sCry...

I watched MP all in one go all the way from the beginning to August 2014 so some scenes are mushed up together LOL I started MP bc of rosal EmbarrassedCry I miss them so much. Thank you for the link though!

I know I wish she looked like this too! The perfect family scene too! They definitely rushed into the leap and that too in a negative manner. The show has been downhill, though they may show DB's downfall this week, there is nothing the people can do to save this show. 

Even SONY knows better. I understand there is only so much they make the show as kids but I rather would have seen their innocent romance than what we're getting right now. 
yeh show is just dead nowOuch...it's lost charm, lost history, lost tracks, lost plot even lost sanity nowLOL so i too feel nothing can save the show...

i was just expected some lovelyscenes of PrAja post marriage along with family JB-US-SB Chakrawati and thats it...Ouch
i miss too baccha's like anything, wish they will back together somehow in any showCryCryCry

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

ruks character killed by cvs I guess or else she must be gone in forest by getting irritated by jallu's pratu prem...

well JA show is full on mytho..so I am so unclear about salima-bk-rahim relationship after zari's word...

well I like the girl who is playing maan but I really feel more then her chand suit patta most..dont know why but chand girl give me positive vibe about chatta...:p

LOL Moumi you make me laugh ROFL

Jalal did marry someone by the name of Jodha-bai/Harka-bai no? Some are even speculating that. As for Salima, she was known to be very educated and sophisticated I don't know what they're showing. She's anything but that. 

Now I'm hearing Maan's marriage track is coming up and I have a feeling it's with Patta, we might see another triangle up too. Chand is cute, I don't mind either, Patta is adorbs LOL 

I miss Rosal Cry
bold@ ahanSillyLOL

well i am not very much concerned about Jodha/harka bai.. i am more interested in Rukaiya.Silly... well salima whatever i read its says she was well educated and and she was well behaved queen of akber...MP lost brain so they are showing her as nachaniya and all nonsense...Dead

ohh i too hear that... infact i read one TB about Maan's marriage here it is RJ Dhanveer Singh to act in the show Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap! ...so she is not for patta i guess...Confused

PS: i too miss my bacchasCryCry

LOL

OuchMaan looks so young and this guy looks 20 years older than her! I didn't even see this article! Also isn't one of the actors who was going to play the older Pratap going to act in Razia Sultan? 

I'm not liking this...this show is getting ridiculous. 
yeh may she is..Confused no he is not the one who was about to play older pratap...but i don't know about razia sultan's one...

i already left watching crap months back...from the day they shown AP is after own SR...i lost temper and leave that sanky showEmbarrassed

SaJanLuv14-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

neither i like AS neither i dislike her...but its fact her attitude is not matching a princes attitude in CAS...her all behavior is odd in fact as negative tooOuch...how she talk, how she walk, how she run its all weirdSleepy...truth is i only liked her in that introducing scene in that race part only... rather then all of this i like her with justin lolLOL but seriously i don't get her yetSilly

well here i feel Helena is quite sharp then DBWink as she is not the one who only makes her son a power hunger, she give him some lesson too...she know how to kept her son in handLOL where DB only give her son psycho brainDead helena puts some effort to make justin agyakariiiClap  but whatever that is not the fact...fact is i hate BS's blind love towards Helena and helena's dirty tricks to showing off Chankya is a not worthy person...stupid womenAngry well i should say stupid CV'sDead they insult chankya bigtimeAngryAngry

love story is highly distorted...now in the show they are using dharma as show piece...but yeh i am lost in pallavi/dharma's beauty... and enjoying BS's majnupaan towards dharma lolLOLLOL

ROFL @bold: you'll never stop making me laugh. I really like Sameer Dharmadhikari though, with the practice of all the historical shows he's done, he definitely has the flow and characteristics of a King. I love they had no such love story in real life but it's truly lovely to watch (for me at least.) I've read that King Chandragupta thought his son (Bindusara) was unable to love anybody, Bindusara didn't have any favorite wives and such, he did love Sushim a lot. Pallavi's beauty and features are amazing Embarrassed 

I'm not complaining too much, I rather see Bindusara love Ashoka, we might get a hate track or what not, plently of MU knowing the PH. Even in MP, they show US all lovely with JB and Pratap but that wasn't true. Real life US was all over DB and new wives and such. 

Helena is definitely more sharp than DB. I also don't like it when they insult Chankya, and whatever they do, I hope they don't kill his character off anytime soon. I look forward to his dialogues. Big smile

sameer done so good job as Gangadhar in JKR, that was highly enjoyable...then i find him good in StarBharat too as i didn't follow budhha so don't know how he acted there...but on a serious note i find sameer quit dull as BS...i always feel he may get tired by dia or scenes...yeh as he have experience much so he is going well...but seriously not going so good how much i was expected from him...

well the fact about BS how much i read know that he was once assumed by dharma's beauty when her father gift her to him...but yeh really was not love with him infact he was not in love with any of his wife but he was definitely loved sushim most... and he was always interested to make sushim king and thats why he was insulted dharma as barbar...and as resut dharma leave him...

and in case of US he was not in love with JB anyhow...he was just beauty-holic ...infact he was not much attached with pratap...infact once i read pratap growing up by JB somewhere else not in mewad/ US's palace...US was blindly in love with DB and ofcrse that is why he choose jaggu na...yeh  DB was manipulated him much but he was definitely was in love with DB only...

and chanakya is not gonna die so soon...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Go to top