Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 117)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
well hiriye you know Ahoka's new promo out he finds that sushima is danav andhe is telling about it to amattu khalyatak...Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Whatever has happened to the TT ?? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

waise TC just tweeted, if people wana see rachna in JDJ next season? - so that means jhalak new season taam jhaam has started?Confused or its just to check the phangurling power?
lol...i am not interested in JD... its tuned at loughter series with lots of nonsense...OuchAngry

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
oh yeah CC has died?Ouch
accha ainvayi for timepass - Katrina and SRK again in a movie together?!LOLLOL what a disaster this is?LOLLOLLOL werent they terrible as a pair in JTHJ itself?D'oh

++++++++++++++++++

Rohit Shetty's next with Shah Rukh Khan has been in news for the longest time. With speculations and conjectures doing the rounds about the film's cast, the title and everything else, it's now final that Katrina Kaif will be the leading lady in the film, which is now titled 'Dilwale'.

While rumours were doing the rounds about Kajol being roped in for the film, now it's confirmed that it will be Kat who will be playing heroine to Shah Rukh's character in the film. SRK and Katrina were previously seen together in Yash Chopra's swan song 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'. Katrina has joined the cast which already has SRK, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in it.

There have also been talks of the film being a remake of 'Hum', 'Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi' and 'Angoor' but Rohit has openly confirmed that his film is not a remake. Rather, its an original script written by Sajid-Farhad. Also, it's learnt that Rohit has tentatively titled his film Dilwale. Now that might remind you of SRK's DDLJ and even Ajay Devgn's film of the same name. Given that Ajay and Rohit are best buddies, even the copyright issues for the title have been worked out.

The film is slated to go on floors in March. 

...Mirage...Moumimon

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged

waise TC just tweeted, if people wana see rachna in JDJ next season? - so that means jhalak new season taam jhaam has started?Confused or its just to check the phangurling power?

@bold -- if they have just asked then its phangurling..LOL btw...i heard that she is a pro kathak dancer... what an irony...pre leap pratap is a pro dancer...and post leap ajab is a pro dancer..LOL

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moumimon

yeah lol...I was telling my mom the other day that all this ashoka fighting for dharma's rights and all is totally false...coz she was enamoured with ashoka totally, and was definitely believing all that was being shown...even MP she believed the praja + phool love triangle was for real!LOL
this is what wrong Cv's pakrayofying innocent people in their chala kala Black magic and allAngryAngry i hate themCensored
ROFL vooodooo!ROFLROFLROFL

but kucch bhi kaho, jo maza CVs ki bashing mai hai, woh phangurling mai bhi nahiCoolROFL
bashingSillyHeartHeartROFL

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

lol...i am not interested in JD... its tuned at loughter series with lots of nonsense...OuchAngry
haha, I was rooting for faisal in the next season thoughOuchLOL even though yeah JDJ is a comical dance show and not worth faisal's dancing skills, coz he is far superior obviously like isha sherwani and lauren...but still, just wana see faisi dance again in jhalakWink

its standard has just gone down and further down with every passing season - from technical dancing to hosting even...Sleepy

I mean DD's impeccable hosting skills last season, before she was thrown out was LOLLOL

manish is also turning monotnous...I used to like him earlier though as a host

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

Whatever has happened to the TT ?? Ermm
everyone says TaTA to TT...i hate all bhootniyoo..saab gayeb kaminiyoooAngryAngry

btwn where is jes??AngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

Go to top