Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 105)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

new synopsis for tUESDAY ,wednesday thursday episodes of MP

To fool Jagmal, Ajabde plans to tell everyone that Dhaman Singh is alive. Maan helps Ajabde by telling the same story to her mother. When Jagmal learns about it, he decides to kill Dhaman Singh.

Dheerbai saves Jagmal from being exposed. Pratap, with the help of Chundawat, escapes from the prison. When Udai Singh learns about it, he goes to find Pratap.

Pratap heads towards the village where Dhaman was killed. On reaching there, he asks a kid to lead Udai Singh towards Bitholia village. Meanwhile, Jagmal panics when he learns that Dhaman is alive.

i am not anymore interested in that sanky showOuch

PS: long time we talkHug btwn sweta darling how are you??


Edited by Moumimon - 17 February 2015 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by Moumimon

main ayii ayi ayiii Party
hum dhanya ho gaye!! Tongue
aise na boliyeBlushingWinkHugROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26820

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

that lost hug of my baccha's CryCry kamine CV'sCensored
main naa kisi ko keh rahi thi - more than lost hug - I regret that we dint get enuf PrAja + JB moments - there were some amazing scenes of these three together in chittor days, I wish there were more, in the pre wedding phaseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hiriye my post marriage demands all gone inCryCryCry grr how much i will hate CV's its always less grr i hate them from corr of my heart...i hatwe hate hate them...

i was atleast wanted a scene in kitchen where pratap-US having food and they get confused btwn Ajab-JB who make those...at least one scene of that sweet cute family...kamine Cv's leap aur JB-US ki SR ki chakkar mainAngryAngryAngry
SRsPinch they forgot its a family show! oh yes - how much did it take to show some pleasant scenes before leap! Ouch
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

lol talking of synopsis - I remember the pagalpan when 27th May spoiler was out - LOL there was no revelation of confession in it and we were all so upset!LOL im starting to think = confession was totally unplanned and was done out of public demand suddenly - coz there are no BTS too it too!
lol those days was full-on craziest days ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Krupali IF-Rockerz
Krupali
Krupali

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 6499

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

lol kisike bhi chalenge - but preferably MPLOL
well.. m not watching it frm past 3-4 weeks so no more bloopers in store bt yeah... last week or last to last week, when I caught a glimpse of it by chance I saw Jallu & BK dore daling on Salima and mahamanga witnessing all this... by the look it seemed to me that Salima is still single(maybe I'm wrong bt it looked like that coz even BK was ghurofying her like he z seeing her for d first time.. Tongue


And if so... don't u think by now Salima and BK should hv got married and chhotu khane-khana should also be there.. Tongue 

khair hone ko to bahot kuchh ho jana chahiye tha..  chhado! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Moumimon

that lost hug of my baccha's CryCry kamine CV'sCensored
main naa kisi ko keh rahi thi - more than lost hug - I regret that we dint get enuf PrAja + JB moments - there were some amazing scenes of these three together in chittor days, I wish there were more, in the pre wedding phaseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hiriye my post marriage demands all gone inCryCryCry grr how much i will hate CV's its always less grr i hate them from corr of my heart...i hatwe hate hate them...

i was atleast wanted a scene in kitchen where pratap-US having food and they get confused btwn Ajab-JB who make those...at least one scene of that sweet cute family...kamine Cv's leap aur JB-US ki SR ki chakkar mainAngryAngryAngry
SRsPinch they forgot its a family show! oh yes - how much did it take to show some pleasant scenes before leap! Ouch
family showLOLLOL CV's are pagalDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26820

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

lol kisike bhi chalenge - but preferably MPLOL
well.. m not watching it frm past 3-4 weeks so no more bloopers in store bt yeah... last week or last to last week, when I caught a glimpse of it by chance I saw Jallu & BK dore daling on Salima and mahamanga witnessing all this... by the look it seemed to me that Salima is still single(maybe I'm wrong bt it looked like that coz even BK was ghurofying her like he z seeing her for d first time.. Tongue


And if so... don't u think by now Salima and BK should hv got married and chhotu khane-khana should also be there.. Tongue 

khair hone ko to bahot kuchh ho jana chahiye tha..  chhado! Tongue
aah this is total googly - unheard of versions!LOLLOL wow so now jalal was eyeing salima before her marriage to BK...mahn! epic blooper LOL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrupaliMoumimon

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26820

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

lol talking of synopsis - I remember the pagalpan when 27th May spoiler was out - LOL there was no revelation of confession in it and we were all so upset!LOL im starting to think = confession was totally unplanned and was done out of public demand suddenly - coz there are no BTS too it too!
lol those days was full-on craziest days ...
haha! oh yeah! how we would keep on predicting to eternityROFL yeh hoga, woh hoga, yeh nahi hoga, woh toh definitely nahi hoga...

but CVs were on "jo hum sochenge, woh toh woh definitely nahi karenge mode"LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #142 : HaiApnaDilTohAwara

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Moumimon   Replies: 1197   Views: 30988

Moumimon 1197 30988 29 December 2014 at 7:27am by ...Jes...
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #141 : Mujhse Hi Aaj Mujhko Mila De

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 20230

...Jes... 1196 20230 22 November 2014 at 10:26pm by Moumimon
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #140 : Saath Tumhare Hai Suhana Har Safar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 23448

...Jes... 1196 23448 11 November 2014 at 10:10am by _Poulomi_
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #139 : Mere Kan-Kan Mein Tum Hi Ho

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1201   Views: 25820

...Jes... 1201 25820 06 November 2014 at 7:25am by Krupali
PrAja/RoSal Paradise #138 : Ek Mulaqat Hai Zaruri

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 23586

...Jes... 1192 23586 02 November 2014 at 8:00pm by ...Jes...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index