Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 105)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

new synopsis for tUESDAY ,wednesday thursday episodes of MP

To fool Jagmal, Ajabde plans to tell everyone that Dhaman Singh is alive. Maan helps Ajabde by telling the same story to her mother. When Jagmal learns about it, he decides to kill Dhaman Singh.

Dheerbai saves Jagmal from being exposed. Pratap, with the help of Chundawat, escapes from the prison. When Udai Singh learns about it, he goes to find Pratap.

Pratap heads towards the village where Dhaman was killed. On reaching there, he asks a kid to lead Udai Singh towards Bitholia village. Meanwhile, Jagmal panics when he learns that Dhaman is alive.

i am not anymore interested in that sanky showOuch

PS: long time we talkHug btwn sweta darling how are you??

Edited by Moumimon - 17 February 2015 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

Originally posted by Moumimon

main ayii ayi ayiii Party
hum dhanya ho gaye!! Tongue
aise na boliyeBlushingWinkHugROFL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

that lost hug of my baccha's CryCry kamine CV'sCensored
main naa kisi ko keh rahi thi - more than lost hug - I regret that we dint get enuf PrAja + JB moments - there were some amazing scenes of these three together in chittor days, I wish there were more, in the pre wedding phaseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hiriye my post marriage demands all gone inCryCryCry grr how much i will hate CV's its always less grr i hate them from corr of my heart...i hatwe hate hate them...

i was atleast wanted a scene in kitchen where pratap-US having food and they get confused btwn Ajab-JB who make those...at least one scene of that sweet cute family...kamine Cv's leap aur JB-US ki SR ki chakkar mainAngryAngryAngry
SRsPinch they forgot its a family show! oh yes - how much did it take to show some pleasant scenes before leap! Ouch
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged

lol talking of synopsis - I remember the pagalpan when 27th May spoiler was out - LOL there was no revelation of confession in it and we were all so upset!LOL im starting to think = confession was totally unplanned and was done out of public demand suddenly - coz there are no BTS too it too!
lol those days was full-on craziest days ...

-FreeLancer-

Krupali IF-Rockerz
Krupali
Krupali

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

lol kisike bhi chalenge - but preferably MPLOL
well.. m not watching it frm past 3-4 weeks so no more bloopers in store bt yeah... last week or last to last week, when I caught a glimpse of it by chance I saw Jallu & BK dore daling on Salima and mahamanga witnessing all this... by the look it seemed to me that Salima is still single(maybe I'm wrong bt it looked like that coz even BK was ghurofying her like he z seeing her for d first time.. Tongue

And if so... don't u think by now Salima and BK should hv got married and chhotu khane-khana should also be there.. Tongue 

khair hone ko to bahot kuchh ho jana chahiye tha..  chhado! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon-FreeLancer-

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

that lost hug of my baccha's CryCry kamine CV'sCensored
main naa kisi ko keh rahi thi - more than lost hug - I regret that we dint get enuf PrAja + JB moments - there were some amazing scenes of these three together in chittor days, I wish there were more, in the pre wedding phaseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hiriye my post marriage demands all gone inCryCryCry grr how much i will hate CV's its always less grr i hate them from corr of my heart...i hatwe hate hate them...

i was atleast wanted a scene in kitchen where pratap-US having food and they get confused btwn Ajab-JB who make those...at least one scene of that sweet cute family...kamine Cv's leap aur JB-US ki SR ki chakkar mainAngryAngryAngry
SRsPinch they forgot its a family show! oh yes - how much did it take to show some pleasant scenes before leap! Ouch
family showLOLLOL CV's are pagalDead

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krupali

lol kisike bhi chalenge - but preferably MPLOL
well.. m not watching it frm past 3-4 weeks so no more bloopers in store bt yeah... last week or last to last week, when I caught a glimpse of it by chance I saw Jallu & BK dore daling on Salima and mahamanga witnessing all this... by the look it seemed to me that Salima is still single(maybe I'm wrong bt it looked like that coz even BK was ghurofying her like he z seeing her for d first time.. Tongue

And if so... don't u think by now Salima and BK should hv got married and chhotu khane-khana should also be there.. Tongue 

khair hone ko to bahot kuchh ho jana chahiye tha..  chhado! Tongue
aah this is total googly - unheard of versions!LOLLOL wow so now jalal was eyeing salima before her marriage to BK...mahn! epic blooper LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrupaliMoumimon

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged

lol talking of synopsis - I remember the pagalpan when 27th May spoiler was out - LOL there was no revelation of confession in it and we were all so upset!LOL im starting to think = confession was totally unplanned and was done out of public demand suddenly - coz there are no BTS too it too!
lol those days was full-on craziest days ...
haha! oh yeah! how we would keep on predicting to eternityROFL yeh hoga, woh hoga, yeh nahi hoga, woh toh definitely nahi hoga...

but CVs were on "jo hum sochenge, woh toh woh definitely nahi karenge mode"LOLLOL

Moumimon

Go to top