Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wrll idk if it happens in real life that you at  times choose ur step mother over ur real mother. ...but it really does happen that you believe ur mother's words more than ur wife's...However beloved she is...without lending a ear to her..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
and its page 150 - where is the new AT?๐Ÿ˜›
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Kaushi---

Wrll idk if it happens in real life that you at  times choose ur step mother over ur real mother. ...but it really does happen that you believe ur mother's words more than ur wife's...However beloved she is...without lending a ear to her..

see I dont blame pratap for loving his mother more, or placing her above ajab, but connecting the dots was necessary...mother is never wrong for a child, but how can similarly a wife be definitely at fault?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

reminds me of asher so much!๐Ÿ˜† pratap and asher - one of a kind!๐Ÿ˜†
Penkie06 thumbnail
And what I think. ...krip has more of a voice than anything else. ...and he doesn't justify himself in the shoes of vishal at all...
Hiru...main late nhi jaagi...buss late pooch rahi hoon ki hua kya.
Penkie06 thumbnail
That's it hiru...Pratap n Ashar...still...ashar had wanted to talk to khirad once after returning back in the morning. ... Pratap didn't even care to listen to her part of the story. . 
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
He was at his ferocious best in SH !! Atleast thats what I have heard of him...great voice he had in there...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
AND yeah asher atleast had shouted at his mother for wanting to speak to khirad one last time before he deduced anything, but sigh he dint get to meet her coz of fareeda''s kamina perfect plan๐Ÿคข 
but pratap dint even give ajab any opportunity to explain herself and hated on her๐Ÿ˜ก
MaxMayfield thumbnail
he was fabulous as vardhan - I dint watch SH much, but 3-4 epis and he rocked it! also the lenses are an added hindrance
++++++++++++++++++
OMG kaush - same here! i posted the same thing without reading ur post๐Ÿ˜› hi5!
Penkie06 thumbnail
Leh!  Discussion jumm uthi to thread khtm...
Yeah hiru...we hv same pov...that's why we chose watching same shows...hehe. ...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
haaye ab jaayen toh jaaye kaha - sigh! Moumiwa jaldi aa jao๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› new AT maangta๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› gosh my WA is not working, otherwise the message would have reached faster!