Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein (Page 101)

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

oh yeah m watching ashoka on and off, but not active on forum or discussion purposes wise...
maybe coz it doesnt have a lovestory yetROFL

jokes apart - well, dharma is tooo subdued and permanently hidden and giving scared expressions 0 which is sad, coz pallavi is a good actress and was amazing in the first week...

and the daanav track is stupid! moreover I think sidhaarth is over dramatic in acting skills, he needs to tone down a bit

talking of grandeur - its grand, its shiny and pretty...and its fun to watch ATM...

Hiru...we are not going to get the lovestory we wanted...LOL Its Karuwaki...Ouch I m not able to watch coz of the newshour debates...Ouch I m not able to choose betwn Ashoka n AG...LOL 

The forum is full of contrasting views with regards to history...LOL One topic...and all start off with their version of history...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I think US will finally use his brains while in deathbed...and might back stab DB... LOL...the huge bashing on those fools have taken its toll I guess...so they might wind up with this crap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

oh yeah m watching ashoka on and off, but not active on forum or discussion purposes wise...

jokes apart - well, dharma is tooo subdued and permanently hidden and giving scared expressions 0 which is sad, coz pallavi is a good actress and was amazing in the first week...

and the daanav track is stupid! moreover I think sidhaarth is over dramatic in acting skills, he needs to tone down a bit

talking of grandeur - its grand, its shiny and pretty...and its fun to watch ATM...

Hiru...we are not going to get the lovestory we wanted...LOL Its Karuwaki...Ouch I m not able to watch coz of the newshour debates...Ouch I m not able to choose betwn Ashoka n AG...LOL 

The forum is full of contrasting views with regards to history...LOL One topic...and all start off with their version of history...LOL
oh yeah lol...anyway its good - so many interpretations of that era...well its B.C.s so there is so much chance of ambiguity on what the real history would be...its good to read different takes,.

lol yeah, well m not even interested in ashoka-devi lovestory though...karubaki toh door ki baat haiConfusedLOL ohhh arnab is losing his marbles no? after the RaGa encounter - which was the last time I thot arnab was sane, he has just decided to scream and shout and become pompous and hence become butt of all jokes nowOuch

and then the makers show something - which nobody expects or nobody has in their version of historyROFL even more funROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_zari_...Mirage...SaJanLuv14

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

Yes a lot of discussions on history over there, but as soon as a love story starts all this will take a backseat, waise bhi nothing is more hot and happening than a Love story, mp forum also became more active only after the entry of ajabde... Which is not right I guess, but kya Karen ppl r more interested in such stuffs Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...-FreeLancer-

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Faisal needs a haircut LOL
And what is this new obsession with hats.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krupali-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
baat toh hai zari - lovestory is the spice of any show...and yeah MP forum was literally nowhere - sometimes not even in top 50, before ajab;s entry - I guess it went through a drought from the start of bundi track...lol me and jesswa too became damn active immediately after ajab;s entry hahaLOL before we used to be around clicking likes on JB-US creations or other postsLOL
well m proud of the bacchaz - even veterans like surendra pal had praised them!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
+++++++++++++++

Actor Surendra Pal, who has entered Sony TV's successful historical saga "Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap" as Rao Maldeo Singh, King of Marwar, is in awe of the war sequence that will go on air from June 23 in the show.

Surendra is confident that the war sequence, to be shot in Amgaon in Gondia district in Nagpur, will match the scale of the war sequences of B.R. Chopra's "Mahabharata" that went on air in 1988, and in which he played Guru Dronacharya.

"A huge war scene has to be shot soon for which around 10,000 people have been called from nearby villages, besides horses and elephants in huge numbers. I can say that after Mahabharata' if a war scene is being picturised for the small screen then it would be in ...'Maharana Pratap'," said the actor on the sets of the show Wednesday.

"I myself wonder about the grandeur of this war with so many soldiers and animals. I can assure you that no war has been shot on this scale for television," added Pal.

Meanwhile, Surendra minced no words in praising the three child artists - Faisal Khan, Roshni Walia and Jannat Zubair, who play Maharana Pratap, Ajabde and Phool Kanwar respectively in the show.

"The three child artists are par excellence. I can say that all three of them are posing a challenge for all of us with their performance. We have to be very careful while acting in front of them. I am very proud of them, said Pal who has worked in a host of period dramas and mythological serials such as "Chanakya" (1991), "Ramayana" (2008) and "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev" (2011) among others.

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

Faisal needs a haircut LOL
And what is this new obsession with hats.. Wink
haha, but he looks cute in a hatTongue
Krupali IF-Rockerz
Krupali
Krupali

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged