Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
They are getting on my nerves...๐Ÿคฌ
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Moumimon

bold@ i too waste more then two months lol๐Ÿ˜†as i was follow that serial from the day one so was given crazy cv's some time๐Ÿ˜ก

ohh JB everyone forget GR too and some of their fav character too๐Ÿ˜‰  now show is all about a mental drama all psycho's are thereChittor lost balance ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i watched those ridiculous hopeless episodes and believe me i was like what you are exactly saying?? and his wife also come back with him awyiii

well CV's distroy the charm of MP-AP relation lost the balance of  mewad, lost JB, GR, SB and so on...i hope they get their brain back if then only shows can come back on track๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

GR = Guru? You're talking about MP's Guru? There is not doubt that Chittor has lost its balance. 

I don't know what they can do to bring the show back on board. If they wanted to show the downfall of DB why not through the battle of Haldighati? Why not use the original sequence, unlike Ashoka, MP definitely should have more resources recorded to have an accurate show. 

Last few weeks have been terrible. Absolutely terrible, I couldn't myself through a minute of watching the show. They have made a joke of MP, people complain about JA all the time whether it's the show or movie but MP, no one from his clan complains. It's ridiculous!  
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

AP- ajabde punwar and by SR- SuhagRaat...๐Ÿ˜†

where leads are not getting proper script and scene then we should not take headache about parallel character's lol...and about Maan and her upcoming prince they will introduce that prince then will show maan is getting married nothing more i guess... so audience will not get chance to look for chemistry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

after leap i was just expected some of rukaiya-jalal scenes other then MP's actions with proper history...

Oh ๐Ÿ˜† yes I heard many were riled up from that episode. 

๐Ÿคข I'm only disturbed because I like the girl who plays Maan, I've seen her in other shows and her intro was great. The CVs that are left on this show, don't know how to make the most use of their actors. Watching various shows over the years I can definitely say that doesn't matter how good the leads are, they can only carry the show until a certain extent, rest of the charm definitely depends on the script. 

They're also wasting Krip Suri's talent as Akbar too. Sad. 
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

well yeh his chemistry was KS was really good even with young Lakshmi/Ulka too... he was just portrayed Gangadhar amazingly...i mean when he deliver any dialogue and scene in ashoka its always like he is tired...and i feel he lost energy somehow.. maximum scene are lifeless[my take]๐Ÿ˜•

well dharma was not BS'a mistresses she was gifted to BS as his wife and he too accepted her as wife...and dharma comes o BS's palace as his wife only...the he spend some quality time with her and once she was wish for her own son, she was wishes that it may in future her son will rule magadh which make BS crazy as he have sushim in that time already and cause of her this kind of wish he insulted her...and hurt dharma left BS...

yeh pratap and ajabde was friends from childhood they grown up together.. shares everything with each-other and with time they fall in and their marriage take place...and in that time phool was not there. phool was MP's 6th wife after ajabde MP marry 5 women more then he meet phool...he was not meet phool in his young age...well i don't know about Jodha/harka-ajabde's friendship much...

yeh chankya is not gonna die so soon as Ashoka ruled magadh from 273BC to 232BC and chanakya died in 283BC

I think that's also because of Bindusara's character. He seems like a tired King from all the things that has happened to him and physically I think the 1-hour episodes is draining the crew. I love the 1-hour episodes but I don't know if the show can handle it. 

There are so many versions to this story and his relationship with Dharma that CVs are taking the liberty to change the storyline as they please. I don't recall reading about Dharma wanting her son to be Samrat, only because she was known to be very selfless and kind. I sincerely hope nothing like this happens in the show. 

I really wish they showed Ajabde/Pratap's relationship like it originally happened. That would have been so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope they forget Phool completely, but I highly doubt it considering she's CVs' favorite character along with DB. 

Chanakya is the man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜† I hope to see him as long as possible. 
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Who were the actors that were being considered for the older MP? We had one actor we didn't mind? and I think he's playing in a different show, possibly Razia Sultan?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haaye, maine badi mazedaar discussion miss kar di - hershey and mounnuuu re!๐Ÿ˜›
thanks sweta for sharing the TB link for latest track - so "the so called praja" out of mehal? 

and do I care - NO๐Ÿ˜† m not interested in praja's hot hot SR and all! they ruined it with makinjg ajab despo itself...exactly my point - why dint ajab make pratap win back her trust - and pratap doesnt even have the audacity to say sorry๐Ÿ˜ต aise nahi chahiye mujhe amar singh...kachra kar diya re meri ajab ka๐Ÿฅฑ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

Who were the actors that were being considered for the older MP? We had one actor we didn't mind? and I think he's playing in a different show, possibly Razia Sultan?

yup rohit purohit was one...he is playing altunia there

and there was that guy - I forgot that stonefaced model - rajneesh duggal who was almost chosen to play pratap - 

CVs ne chhuunn chuun ke faltu selection kiya tha! agar SM na hota toh koi aur bhi bekaar hi hota ๐Ÿฅฑ
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

GR = Guru? You're talking about MP's Guru? There is not doubt that Chittor has lost its balance. 

I don't know what they can do to bring the show back on board. If they wanted to show the downfall of DB why not through the battle of Haldighati? Why not use the original sequence, unlike Ashoka, MP definitely should have more resources recorded to have an accurate show. 

Last few weeks have been terrible. Absolutely terrible, I couldn't myself through a minute of watching the show. They have made a joke of MP, people complain about JA all the time whether it's the show or movie but MP, no one from his clan complains. It's ridiculous!  

yeh GR- Guru Raguvendra only lol๐Ÿคช my hotwaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i was kinda excited for Haldighadi... as they have no brain to use original facts that is why they are continuing this rubbish...and about complains when show was started rajput clan complain against that shams khan track hugely as that was only fictional era of serial... but after that track i guess Rajput clan also get frustrated by their all fictional twist and lastly left hope but really they need to protest hugely this time...as history i highly getting ignored by PH...and all facts they are showing is just rubbish nothing more then this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yup rohit purohit was one...he is playing altunia there

and there was that guy - I forgot that stonefaced model - rajneesh duggal who was almost chosen to play pratap - 

CVs ne chhuunn chuun ke faltu selection kiya tha! agar SM na hota toh koi aur bhi bekaar hi hota ๐Ÿฅฑ

bold@๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sach main chun chunke nikala tha ek ek ko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...chun chunke nasht kiya hamare khoyaishhhooo ko kamine CV's๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

haye jana you here??๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Hoyeee๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
I dont know how the CVs have the ability to go wrong every time with post leap? HOW?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•

ONLY kratika was fab as JKR...rest all shows they thrashed it completely

even ashoka will be rubbish post leap