Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _Meena_

hi guys

meenuuu ..haye...:D
MaxMayfield thumbnail
and MP's this week trps are also - Maharana Pratap 2.4 (2.4) - which is 1.1 Trps
baah, we have always seen tvts in 3000+ range...

CVs are trying the cheapest tactics to raise the trps and still nothing works anymore for the show
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Lol yeh padha Moumiz? -

<font color="#333333">The Creative Head of Sony show Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Nivedita Basu Deboshree is not very happy with the current ratings (average 1 TVR) of her mature love show. "ut there is nothing much we can do as the reach of the channel is low. We are trying to raise the bar by really working on the quality and doing more one hour maha episodes around major high points (as we are doing now) which leads to more traction. We hope more audience will tune and existing guys will stick on</font><font color="#ff0000"> once the layers and back stories open up. I hope to touch a 1.5/1.8 by the end of March 2015. I am a very realistic person hence am not wishing for impossible things like 2.5. The channel also understands the situation and are egging us on. They are hopeful that we will become the number one fiction show beating Maharana Pratap (1.2) which is taking a dip of late."</font>

Tell her that at least her show is doing better then other Sony shows (Humsafar and Tum Aisi Hi Rehna) whicha are doing between 0.3-0.5. " Agreed but I come from the time of Kyon and Kahani so I always look for bigger numbers. For us the bench mark was the numbers which Bade Achhe Lagte Hain got (2011) but lets face it even this challenge as Sony reach since then has fallen a lot."

When asked about the cast Nivedita who also owned one of the teams Babu Moshayes in the recent BCL says," Itna Karo Na is basically a Ronit Roy show although Pallavi Kulkarni is the lead as well. I am happy with Pallavi's performance. Having said that it would be wrong to expect a fan following and popularity that biggies like Sakhshi had got with Bade. Pallavi has been away for a long time (Kehta Hai Dil and Vaidehi)."

A source who did not want to named added that that the best way forward for Sony would be is to end the current low rating shows and replace them with content which on an average gets around 1 TVR. Support of good shows before and after the driver (Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar) can really lift the over all GRP of the channel as well. Sony of late has been going through a bad patch with it week day band not working only the weekend is getting decent traction.

I didn't..awesome one...:p
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

and MP's this week trps are also -Maharana Pratap 2.4 (2.4) - which is 1.1 Trps

baah, we have always seen tvts in 3000+ range...

CVs are trying the cheapest tactics to raise the trps and still nothing works anymore for the show

audience is also get frustrated with their tatics they lost their so cold brain...how can people tolerate lol...:p
Moumimon thumbnail
humain tumse pyar kitna eye tum nehii jaante...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yeah and ashoka maintained its tvts...
m telling ya...MP is gone - nothing can save it = not even haldighati - the golden days are past...

now I feel glad they showed a big war with vishal and faisal...it was almost like a replacement of haldighati
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

humain tumse pyar kitna eye tum nehii jaante...

❤️ tumhe koi aur dekhe toh jalta hai diil😉 *tota*
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Moumimon

meenuuu ..haye...:D

hi momo
Moumimon thumbnail
I miss phool...jalal...chakri...bhago...shakti...shomzz...rule...:p well there was so many scope of bacccha ruklal..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
dil tay mera kamla hoa
janay keray khawab saja waybetha
tu mera hai mera ain hain
khud nu laray la waitha

mera roam roam khali hai
meray saray khawab jali nay
meray kol a dil nu samjaah
tu mera nahi
tu mera nahi