Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

@bold -- if they have just asked then its phangurling..๐Ÿ˜† btw...i heard that she is a pro kathak dancer... what an irony...pre leap pratap is a pro dancer...and post leap ajab is a pro dancer..๐Ÿ˜†

yeah, but I feel its like a precursor to the news coming out on the batch of contestants in the new season - coz colors ka chalta nahi hai na, without a reality show๐Ÿ˜† Big Boss khatam hua toh khatron ke khiladi started, once that ends, they will start with JDJ too...I feel
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Moumimon

bashing๐Ÿคฃ

These ppl fooling innocent ppl like this ๐Ÿ˜ก
Then I guess ja mei bhi Jo dikhate hai, ppl may believe that ruqaiyya all vampish ๐Ÿ˜•
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

haha, I was rooting for faisal in the next season though๐Ÿ˜† even though yeah JDJ is a comical dance show and not worth faisal's dancing skills, coz he is far superior obviously like isha sherwani and lauren...but still, just wana see faisi dance again in jhalak๐Ÿ˜‰

its standard has just gone down and further down with every passing season - from technical dancing to hosting even...๐Ÿฅฑ

I mean DD's impeccable hosting skills last season, before she was thrown out was ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

manish is also turning monotnous...I used to like him earlier though as a host

well faisal toh think hain...but if he will not win  then i will kill JDJ's people๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† seriously i can't digest maish bharti drama on the stage of JDJ...irritating๐Ÿฅฑ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
jessu is damn busy re - her uni life started - mujhe bhi once in a blue moon nazar aati hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yo Zari...๐Ÿ˜Ž U r so late ! I have to go...will c ya all later...๐Ÿ˜›
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I m seriously getting fed up of SRK's movies now a days... His movies used to be so good before... 

God knows where are the story writers lost !! ๐Ÿคข 

P.S. mods - this is no srk bashing...๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously I m a pakka fan of srk kajol, and now I don't remember which movie I last saw of him, I think it was the chammak chalo one...
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: _zari_

These ppl fooling innocent ppl like this ๐Ÿ˜ก
Then I guess ja mei bhi Jo dikhate hai, ppl may believe that ruqaiyya all vampish ๐Ÿ˜•

the pathetoic distortion ever i hate kekta mata๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...they make ruks vapms to inocent people who acctually don't know history even now dont wann know about history cause they officiually think ruks was vamp...i was hell irritated one of my friends who was tottally gone against ruks after watching that serial... she was not even interested to talk to me about ruks ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก its take months to make her understand that ruk was not bad in real history..she was not against jodha devi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Shah lost the charm with lame movies like HNY, Ra1, JTHJ, CE (sowwie moumiz - me no likes this movie too๐Ÿ˜†) ๐Ÿ˜” i hope raees and fan redeem him...
raees is on conman story (with nawaz and mahira๐Ÿ˜‰) and fan too is about a common man chasing his superstar idol
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

jessu is damn busy re - her uni life started - mujhe bhi once in a blue moon nazar aati hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

i miss her yrrr๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Moumimon thumbnail

Yo Zari...๐Ÿ˜Ž U r so late ! I have to go...will c ya all later...๐Ÿ˜›

going pokay bye TC๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—