PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein - Page 77

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u for the video moumi...๐Ÿค—
haha Moumiwa so true - can we have a normal fiction show - which is pathbreaking too - I cant stand any shows ATM on TV dont even know when was the last time, I sat to watch a daily (apart from historical)  with any interest level๐Ÿ˜•
++++++++
Anu - ur welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh yeah, I dint the chic playing razia too - coz she looks like a babe and a chic and not a ruler u know๐Ÿ˜†

she is a VJ or something na?
Originally posted by ---Anu---

U know...I did not know much about RS before...bcoz the show is airing...I red abt her...๐Ÿ˜† Next drama n character assassination coming up !!๐Ÿ˜†
well one things happening good yrr in behind this all of distortion some of mad people taking interest in real history lol๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but maximum normal people getting wrong info by following such crap๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
ooohkkaaayyy...
*chills*
this place...
Originally posted by ---Anu---

I too am not liking her much...she looks very modern for such a character... ๐Ÿ˜•I did not like the 1st selection also... n moreover I m not going to watch it...so no worries...๐Ÿ˜†
bold@ only for this i am not taking it as serious issue lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yeah lol...I was telling my mom the other day that all this ashoka fighting for dharma's rights and all is totally false...coz she was enamoured with ashoka totally, and was definitely believing all that was being shown...even MP she believed the praja + phool love triangle was for real!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Aru_A

ooohkkaaayyy...
*chills*
this place...
Aru re Aru๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› naa jaane kaha se aayi hai, naa jaane kaha kho jaayegi๐Ÿ˜ก
Gals...they always air disclaimers...only that we dont notice them...
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

haha Moumiwa so true - can we have a normal fiction show - which is pathbreaking too - I cant stand any shows ATM on TV dont even know when was the last time, I sat to watch a daily (apart from historical)  with any interest level๐Ÿ˜•
++++++++
Anu - ur welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh yeah, I dint the chic playing razia too - coz she looks like a babe and a chic and not a ruler u know๐Ÿ˜†

she is a VJ or something na?
actually normal one๐Ÿ˜ฒ long time i adore a normal serial lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but seriously i wanna go back to my normal life๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well whoever she was VJ or DJ...she is not acceptable as RS...i am in hitting mood after seeing her in promo๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Heya Aru...!! how is life going ??๐Ÿ˜Ž