Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

After reading the colors synopsis...I already decided that I wont watch that crap Karuwaki love story...πŸ˜› I m only keeping tabs on the show bcoz of Chanakya's character...

Views n interpretations are fine...but forcing opinions n views on others is not fine..

As for AG...man, that guy has guts...n I admire him for that...😳 That faceoff between them was like the last nail in the coffin for RaGa...🀣 All cover was blown out...🀣 But u know...AG gained more momentum after that episode...πŸ˜†

yeah, AG became a national hero for uncovering the clown that RaGa was, before that who knew, RaGa was a total oddball, I mean he did give WT* statements in press before, but this was like a total castration of Mr Gandhi in publicπŸ˜†
++++++++++++++++
lol so true - I mean I found it wierd, when someone just said - oh listen ur wrong - only what I think about ashoka is rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok, none of us know what happened in B.Cs with 100% verification πŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

Anu did you receive a reply for this? 
I thought a wrote one and now I can't find it πŸ˜†
either way I think Pallavi is not that bad but she hasn't been in TV for 7 years and it's hard when Ronit's talent is clearly shining. I'm not planning on keeping 300+ episode patience for that show though especially with Ekta's usual style. 

Woww...300+ is a huge thing for EK shows...😲 Gal...u really have high patience level..πŸ˜† 

Btw...I never asked ur name !! Silly me..  ur good name plz ??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
i have problem with everyone's character of the show...not even one of them is proper one from history...CV's modify characters from south to north...πŸ˜‰

many things i found odd...yeh that ball moving scene was kind of time wasting i didn't get any idea about that why they shown such entertainment...and there too btwn scenes connection was no visible...in a moment ashoka was is kitchen and ina a moment he was in court...i was get confused...he goes from court awyii and come in awyii...how is this possible.. how you can you can in/out anytime any how lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
oh yeahπŸ˜† I think the one hour thing is getting difficult for CVs to manageπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

hmm, now I think they cant repeat the magic of Maharana Pratap preleap with even their other showsπŸ˜• from all that we have watched so far - Veer shivaji and Pratap preleap and Jhansi Ki rani post leap phase actually impressed me the most...

Mirage09 thumbnail
Moumi...πŸ€— Hiral..?? U were here !! I did not know..πŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail
Ok...I dont think there is any more or much more histo character is left to be shown on tv...
PRC, MP, Shivaji, Akbar, JKR, CGM-Chanakya, n now Ashoka... What else am I missing ??
Mirage09 thumbnail
Hiru, Moumi... When I go to Vimeo...n type Praja scenes on search box...only 2 videos come up... What abt the others ??
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ok...I dont think there is any more or much more histo character is left to be shown on tv...

PRC, MP, Shivaji, Akbar, JKR, CGM-Chanakya, n now Ashoka... What else am I missing ??

razia sultan is coming soon - uski bhi story barbaad kar doπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the synopsis itself was psycho - she had her sister and love triangle with altunia?! bolo whatever happened to yakut?πŸ˜†

mehrunissa is being shown in siyasat

hmm...who else - shah jahan mumtaz story?πŸ˜‰ 

salim-anarkali ki amar kahaani is on in JAπŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Hiru, Moumi... When I go to Vimeo...n type Praja scenes on search box...only 2 videos come up... What abt the others ??

aah - try typing "praja", and not scenes with it...then ul get lots of praja stuff - VM, scenes?
Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

oh yeahπŸ˜† I think the one hour thing is getting difficult for CVs to manageπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

hmm, now I think they cant repeat the magic of Maharana Pratap preleap with even their other showsπŸ˜• from all that we have watched so far - Veer shivaji and Pratap preleap and Jhansi Ki rani post leap phase actually impressed me the most...

Jhansi ki rani was the perfect one..they didn't distorted much in that serial they come with amazing facts and quality...that show was really good preleap to post leap...

and veershivaji and MP was so good in preleap phase...

long time contiloe lost their brain they need to get back it soonπŸ˜‰ otherwise we will lost oursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

razia sultan is coming soon - uski bhi story barbaad kar doπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the synopsis itself was psycho - she had her sister and love triangle with altunia?! bolo whatever happened to yakut?πŸ˜†

mehrunissa is being shown in siyasat

hmm...who else - shah jahan mumtaz story?πŸ˜‰ 

salim-anarkali ki amar kahaani is on in JAπŸ˜†

Oh yes...Noor Jahan...how could I forget ?? Razia Sultan...yes...her first look is out...

@bold -- its still going on...boo..😡  Im already frustrated with those other fools for showing Rukks in such a bad light...😑🀬