Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Kaushi... what else r u watching on tv now a days ??  Edited by ---Anu--- - 9 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Itna karo na mujhe pyaar. ...but it's getting too boring n crappy...
Mirage09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Kaushi---

Itna karo na mujhe pyaar. ...but it's getting too boring n crappy...

Lol...I was watching only for RR, and for the chemistry, But not now...I m not able to ignore the bloopers...πŸ˜†
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Roshni with rahul of did
Faisal's upcoming short movie
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
waise whoever comes here - did ul see this - 

Lady luck seems to be smiling on actor Krrip Kapur Suri as he is getting to explore different genres on the small screen. The actor is playing Emperor Akbar in the historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra " Maharana Pratap and as professor Vardhan Suryavanshi in the TV series Sadda Haq.

READ: Maharana Pratap: Krip Suri and Falak Naaz as grown-up Akbar-Rukaiya in the show

And things seem to be getting even better for him. He has been offered the role of the male lead in another daily soap, which happens to be Ekta Kapoor's next for Life OK. He has been cast opposite Aparna Dixit. The actress was last seen in Kapoor's Ye Dil Sun Raha Hai on Pal. Krrip didn't revert to our text message.

Set reminders for your favourite TV shows

Click here to know more about your favourite show, Maharana Pratap

As reported exclusively by TOI, the show is about the protagonist's spiritual bent and her connection with God. Actor Parag Tyagi, who was seen in the historical show Jodha Akbar, has been finalised to play Aparna's brother in the show.

Mirage09 thumbnail
The pics are so beautiful...πŸ€ͺ TFS Zari...πŸ€—
Faisu's short movie...I m all waiting...!!
Mirage09 thumbnail
Ok...then maybe a new face of Akbar in MP...πŸ€“ 
Anyway Jallu's character literally never saw the light of the day in MP...
Its better if KS takes on some very good show...where his potentials are fully utilized... Good Luck to him !! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

TFS Hiruu...!! πŸ˜ƒ
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

waise whoever comes here - did ul see this - 

Lady luck seems to be smiling on actor Krrip Kapur Suri as he is getting to explore different genres on the small screen. The actor is playing Emperor Akbar in the historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra " Maharana Pratap and as professor Vardhan Suryavanshi in the TV series Sadda Haq.

READ: Maharana Pratap: Krip Suri and Falak Naaz as grown-up Akbar-Rukaiya in the show

And things seem to be getting even better for him. He has been offered the role of the male lead in another daily soap, which happens to be Ekta Kapoor's next for Life OK. He has been cast opposite Aparna Dixit. The actress was last seen in Kapoor's Ye Dil Sun Raha Hai on Pal. Krrip didn't revert to our text message.

Set reminders for your favourite TV shows

Click here to know more about your favourite show, Maharana Pratap

As reported exclusively by TOI, the show is about the protagonist's spiritual bent and her connection with God. Actor Parag Tyagi, who was seen in the historical show Jodha Akbar, has been finalised to play Aparna's brother in the show.

I think I know who she is! She played Ankita's sister in the last leap of Pavitra Rishta πŸ˜†
Happy for Krip Suri, he's a great actor. 

btw Hiru πŸ€— miss you! 
Kamu, Deeps, Monimoun, Chitra, Jes, Anu, Roshnu, where is everything, (sorry if I spelled your name wrong or missed anyone)
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
btw what is Faisal's short movie/new movie about? any news? 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hershey, AnuπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€— misss u guys too, well m inactively active...
anyho - brought something for everyone - haha credit to the maker🀣

OMG!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣