Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

IKNMP...I used to watch it at the start...then I found that it is all full of BLOOPERS, n nothing else...😆 

YHM...that too I used to watch...but then it started moving around in circles, n I simply could not digest the sweetness of the heroine Ishita... I feared I might end up with diabetes...!!! 🤣 
The heights was when she brought Shagun home...😵

I try to avoid looking at bloopers and look more at the storyline and actors. I personally enjoy the chemistry of the leads but like all of Ekta's roles sooner or later we'll be getting a lot of mahan sacrifices from the women lead and the typical face change..etc 

😆YHM is something I also go on and off with, but I do enjoy Divyanka's acting and her style not her character all the time. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
uploaded a praja scene after long😛 - 
making a post marriage sequence of scenes kinda playlist on YT channel and vimeo - but ATM uploading them individually

YT link is blocked😡

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaNOrCUs940&feature=youtu.be4[/YOUTUBE]

😛
 THE TOE RING one☺️

so uploaded on vimeo😛

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^hiral unki shaadi one of the best scenes hai 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

^hiral unki shaadi one of the best scenes hai 

totally - will upload those too:)😳😳

^^ PrAja Hug😳😳 actually I love ajab's expressions and pratap's after they break the hug😳😳 notice the difference there - the jai eklingjee they say before and after the hug - after the hug - they both say it with a smile😳😳
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

totally - will upload those too:)😳😳

^^ PrAja Hug😳😳 actually I love ajab's expressions and pratap's after they break the hug😳😳 notice the difference there - the jai eklingjee they say before and after the hug - after the hug - they both say it with a smile😳😳

omg! the way they say jai eklingee whenever problem crops up, its so cute! i love their scenes from the end of july 2014 till their marriage scenes<3
Moumimon thumbnail
there is an article about popular hug of television Popular hugs of Television which remind me about that deleted hug of my baccha's by stupid CV's i will never forgive them till my death... 🤬 that hug god why Cv's why😡

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

I try to avoid looking at bloopers and look more at the storyline and actors. I personally enjoy the chemistry of the leads but like all of Ekta's roles sooner or later we'll be getting a lot of mahan sacrifices from the women lead and the typical face change..etc 

😆YHM is something I also go on and off with, but I do enjoy Divyanka's acting and her style not her character all the time. 

@bold -- nice u are able to ignore it...but I m not able too...😕 Even story wise, I find IKNMP somewhat ridiculous... Ronit is one reason I m going with the show as of now, and their chemistry is nice... No offence, but I still feel Pallavi is not upto the mark...
Mirage09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

there is an article about popular hug of television Popular hugs of Television which remind me about that deleted hug of my baccha's by stupid CV's i will never forgive them till my death... 🤬 that hug god why Cv's why😡

Moumi...😆 its over n done re...!! We can only keep watching the deleted hug scene on YT...🤓 
But I sure wish that article described our Praja's actual hug...🤬
Mirage09 thumbnail
Hiruuu... thanks gal for uploading the scenes gal...🤗 I wanted to ask somebody to do it...but u did it...🤪
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ur welcome Anu❤️ haha, ab  kaafi saarey scenes upload karne baaki they - so doing it now😛
Moumiwa!😭 khotiya CVs!🥱