Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

haa no, the show is over - has 100 episodes -so watching it like a finite series on YTπŸ˜›

kahi-unkahi and ekant is good ha? they are on stories of forts and stuff right?

ekaant is about the abandoned forts, sanrachan is about the design, architecture, and defenses of the forts. and kahi suni is about the various cultures, festivities, rites, rituals and faiths and the stories regarding those...!!!

God...I cannot stop envying those anchors who go up here n there across all the places..!!!😑🀬
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

ekaant is about the abandoned forts, sanrachan is about the design, architecture, and defenses of the forts. and kahi suni is about the various cultures, festivities, rites, rituals and faiths and the stories regarding those...!!!

God...I cannot stop envying those anchors who go up here n there across all the places..!!!😑🀬

IKR thats an amazing life - specially if they have an interest in history! man what I would give to just take off on excursions like that too
Mirage09 thumbnail
Have u checked out faisu's pic with his friends ?? With Vishal n Jannat...?? Roshu is not there..πŸ€”
Mirage09 thumbnail

IKR thats an amazing life - specially if they have an interest in history! man what I would give to just take off on excursions like that too

I can go as an aide to those anchors...🀣 I m sush a despo...!!! πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Have u checked out faisu's pic with his friends ?? With Vishal n Jannat...?? Roshu is not there..πŸ€”

lol Anu, that whole thing has gone through so much scanner! man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wait should we take this discussion to the TT CC?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yeah, almost every person who has seen that pic has only one question - where is roshni and the group is incomplete without her!😳😳

anyho - it was jannat's inauguration of her new house
Mirage09 thumbnail

lol Anu, that whole thing has gone through so much scanner! man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wait should we take this discussion to the TT CC?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yeah, almost every person who has seen that pic has only one question - where is roshni and the group is incomplete without her!😳😳

anyho - it was jannat's inauguration of her new house

OMG...itni jaldi...under scanner..??!!  They are very fond of us I guess...!!! πŸ˜† Let it be Hiru...Lets not talk about that, then...!! 

@ bold -- Ohhh I see...!!! I did not know that..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
MaxMayfield thumbnail
lol not by others re, we rosalians have been scanning roshni's absence like craziesπŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail

lol not by others re, we rosalians have been scanning roshni's absence like craziesπŸ˜†

ehh ?? yeh kab hua n kaha discuss hua ??😲😳
Mirage09 thumbnail
where did this gal go ???  
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

DB will go nowhere...!! πŸ˜† Just like I wanted..!!😳 In history, her track ended with Jaggu being dethroned...but I m pretty sure, here, her role will go on till the VERY END...!!! 

About JB...!!!! It is very HIGH TIME that RT returns to the show..😑 or  call it quits...n if she does that, may be CVs will be able to grow BRAINS, instead of CRAP...🀬🀒

Did you see one of the recent segments with Pratap being hanged for going against US's wishes? I would have thought they would show JB in a scene like that at least! 

Plus Chittor is looking like a place/family of maybe 10 people. I don't know if they realize this but Chittor doesn't look like a palace or a kingdom in the show anymore. I haven't been watching the show for the past week or so, it's been terrible from what I'm hearing. 

I really really want to see DB's downfall and if she ever confesses to Pratap about her yojnas that she made to kill him.