Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey peeps...!!!!
Which writer u guys talking about ???
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiru... This year miss universe was the dumbest in the history... Columbia won she is beautiful no doubt but at that moment Jamaica was the deserving one..

Anu shweta hi ...
Anu we were talking about the faisu Ki book Ki writer
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
whhaatt ?? that writer wanted to end her life ?? aisa kya hua ??
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey sweta - deepu, meena, Anu😊😊😊?
anyone in?😛

I was watching confession scene in the morning and shrutu's Yunhi re VM...! Oh my...and...🥺😭
MaxMayfield thumbnail

what the hell was with this pic?🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
jeez the hand holding was waaay too romantic
first phataak se haath pakadna - but its light touch😳

then tighter grip on it🤪

then even more tight! he showed her who is the boss!😎

MaxMayfield thumbnail
and the kyunki phool woh nahi! is the most epic lines ever in MP! m so happy ATM, our praja got the best confession☺️
and notice with every kyunki phool woh nahi - pratap's voice becomes more and more mellow - like he is gona choke up! -jeez! who acts like that?! MAN JUST WHO!? and with every kyunki phool woh nahi - ajab too changes her expressions - from stern to soft...and the scene where tear falls from pratap's eyes! I was just👏👏👏👏👏 notice ajab too there - it almost seems like she is gona break any minute...coz pratap let his tear out...she intook sharply there, like gosh this guy loves me so much...and she is feeling his pain and love
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

jeez the hand holding was waaay too romantic

first phataak se haath pakadna - but its light touch😳

then tighter grip on it🤪

then even more tight! he showed her who is the boss!😎

Aww this was definitely one of the most bful scene I have ever seen, and that flowery backdrop enhanced it further 
And I know all were pissed out bcoz of that hug editing , but I believe this was more romantic, bcoz faisu seemed not so comfortable in that hug going by the precap 😆
Edited by _zari_ - 9 years ago
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
And his expressions while holding her hand, were to die for, 
All the love for ajab was so evident and that slight smile when ajab was trying to break free her hand from his grasp and he sitting and smiling ❤️
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yeah lol faisu and his discomfort for hugs😆😆 even the hug hug that happened later, he wasnt at his best😆
ohh yeah the shock of losing hug though was really big, some ofcoz becoz it was praja's first hug and was shot and shown and inspite of that, they edited it and second, coz they did show the praphool  consoling during pralal fight, which burned a lot of us🤣

yep the way he smiled! jeez! outstanding! fire and ice combination there - pratap was on fire!❤️

if ONLY CVS gave ajab a worthy confession to match pratap's!😡 I wish she had confessed when she was walking towards him after bhago convinced her to tell pratap her feelings! 😭