Celebrity Fan Clubs

PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein - Page 47

_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

oh boy I ranted a lot on rati's thread after long!๐Ÿค“

I swear the garbage that MP has become is unbelievable...I saw the epis here and there on marathon post leap...! and m glad I discontinued watching it on regular basis! this show is a mess!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข forget the acting, the screenplay is so bad...its unbelievable...that the same people gave us some great scenes preleap!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I think someone was saying, that now bcoz contiloe is coming with ashoka, all there good technicians have been moved, that's why the quality of the show has deteriorated so much, I think I agree with that person ๐Ÿ˜•
The story, direction, screenplay, characters nothing is like before 
Waise have u seen that chanakya ashoka promo, out of all the promos sid has looked the best in this one, I m glad that he has a good voice, in historicals its very important to have a strong and powerful voice to match with the grand and stature of those times...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _zari_

I think someone was saying, that now bcoz contiloe is coming with ashoka, all there good technicians have been moved, that's why the quality of the show has deteriorated so much, I think I agree with that person ๐Ÿ˜•
The story, direction, screenplay, characters nothing is like before 
Waise have u seen that chanakya ashoka promo, out of all the promos sid has looked the best in this one, I m glad that he has a good voice, in historicals its very important to have a strong and powerful voice to match with the grand and stature of those times...

OMG share share! oooh wana watch ๐Ÿ˜› haa its possible๐Ÿ˜• technically too what happened to the PH values of contiloe - nothing feels the same as before๐Ÿคข the direction and editing specially๐Ÿ˜ก
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Moumimon

yeh we are talking about that SP's Siya Ke Ram only๐Ÿคช yeh i think to go on-air it will take more then months me also very much excited as maker are DKDMD's one...i was really loved the period of Shiv-Sati that was blissful and amazing...๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeh cause of colors snatching power SP aired promo for official confirmation so no one can steal their idea again...poor SP...๐Ÿ˜†

and yeh once i was in love with HYMAEA show๐Ÿ˜†...i was the greatest fan of ArIya๐Ÿ˜‰...well known basher of ArAkshi๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† and so on...well you too loved Arjun kiya??๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah I heard about that too. They might even take the whole year. I remember when Mahabharat's preproduction process was really long before it finally launched. Did Swastik Productions make DKDMD? Did you ever see the Sita-Ram track in the show, I was looking forward to it but it was ruined due to lack of TRPs. I never got to see the Shiv-Sati track ๐Ÿ˜ญ do you know anywhere I can watch the show from the beginning? 

What colors did was sneaky, was it the same production house though? 

I loveddd HYMAEA and ArIya! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ I didn't mind ArAkshi only because I liked seeing a love angle in that show and Sana had left because she couldn't handle the stunts (at least that's what I heard.) But I miss that show, it had so much potential but they tried to stretch it too much. I don't get why people can be happy with finite shows? I don't think the first season completed properly right? 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
geeezz! the dharma-bindusara promo is fantastic!๐Ÿฅณ the feels! shipping this jodi!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ even though bindusara behaves like an ass๐Ÿคข
zari - cant open the chanakya promo on DM - btw the casting is bang on man! manoj bhai is well suited for the role๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

+++++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

Yeah I heard about that too. They might even take the whole year. I remember when Mahabharat's preproduction process was really long before it finally launched. Did Swastik Productions make DKDMD? Did you ever see the Sita-Ram track in the show, I was looking forward to it but it was ruined due to lack of TRPs. I never got to see the Shiv-Sati track ๐Ÿ˜ญ do you know anywhere I can watch the show from the beginning? 

What colors did was sneaky, was it the same production house though? 

I loveddd HYMAEA and ArIya! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ I didn't mind ArAkshi only because I liked seeing a love angle in that show and Sana had left because she couldn't handle the stunts (at least that's what I heard.) But I miss that show, it had so much potential but they tried to stretch it too much. I don't get why people can be happy with finite shows? I don't think the first season completed properly right? 

swastik was supposed to make ashoka for SP๐Ÿ˜† but something happened and some news came out on IF that swastik is taken over by contiloe๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ which I guess was false๐Ÿ˜†

anyways people are predicting that SRJ aka krishna from *bharat and vishnu in DKDM is probably selected to play ram๐Ÿ˜› me likes SRJ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
_zari_ thumbnail
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx0Fxfg1iwY
Here is the yt one๐Ÿ˜›
_zari_ thumbnail

geeezz! the dharma-bindusara promo is fantastic!๐Ÿฅณ the feels! shipping this jodi!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ even though bindusara behaves like an ass๐Ÿคข

zari - cant open the chanakya promo on DM - btw the casting is bang on man! manoj bhai is well suited for the role๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

+++++++++++

Yes I guess there were a few similarities btw us and bindusara ... I know they look really, so they r going to start from his birth, going by the promos..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
SAW...yeah๐Ÿ˜› TFS! sid has a loud booming voice...btw he made a lion formation - in one particular shot...with his friends - man I have some high hopes from this show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
_zari_ thumbnail

SAW...yeah๐Ÿ˜› TFS! sid has a loud booming voice...btw he made a lion formation - in one particular shot...with his friends - man I have some high hopes from this show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I wonder who his friends and brothers r going to be ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I so wish they could take Faisal roshni in this one , in some prominent role, yesterday I was thinking this only that wat if they take roshni as ashoka's sister, and Faisal as his trusted aide ๐Ÿ˜†
And some intense love story BTW the two, me and my khayali pulao ๐Ÿ˜†