PrAja/RoSal Paradise #143 : HoTumWahiJiseDekhkarHumSabBhoolJayein - Page 46

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

OMG YEAH...we all are gona have so much fun on ashoka forum๐Ÿฅณ 

btw sid's dialogue delivery needs work from promos...but his eyes are expressive!โญ๏ธ m sure he ll grow on us, like faisu did๐Ÿ˜ณ though I much love faisiii a lot!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh man I loved the ashoka-mother promo where he makes her sit on the throne!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
hmm as show is on shudh hindi so sid need to improve but i too think he will with time and all as faisu improved...and yeh ofcrs his eyes are dangerous much expressive to shown the shaded violence...i also loved that promo where he make sit his mother in human throne...i love that promo too where he give his intro as samrat not as ordinary boy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
yeh i guess contiloe and SP always keep distance from Jkr to Hanuman...actually both have problem they love to work on own need not in other's..as SP always ghumayofying churi on director where contiloe works on own marji i feel my personal view i noticed contiole's atti prob from JKR day's... they are so good and always work in own fav. own place and all you know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haha on yeah, I missed the JKR one too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† contiloe basically worked with sony, zee and colors...but not SP๐Ÿ˜†

chaku churi moumiz! OMG I so missed ur fun comments๐Ÿคฃ

btw are u still watching MP?

and held her hand...out of comfort and ajab...taken aback and rushes to go to her room...but pratap holds her back asks her to share all her pain with him๐Ÿ˜ณ
hiriye all of our dreams are๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Moumimon

hiriye all of our dreams are๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i WANTED HIM to hold her hand the same way again!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this is faisi at his best!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago

haha on yeah, I missed the JKR one too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† contiloe basically worked with sony, zee and colors...but not SP๐Ÿ˜†

chaku churi moumiz! OMG I so missed ur fun comments๐Ÿคฃ

btw are u still watching MP?
yeh they worked with zee then with colors then sony then again it's come to colors and again sony๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they hate SP i guess yrrr๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haan churiii๐Ÿคชaww hiriye๐Ÿค—

ohh no i don't watch that sanky show anymore

i WANTED HIM to hold her hand the same way again!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this is faisi at his best!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yeh actually whenever in the show he hold her hand re rocks like anything the passion the love he showed from his eyes in that moment was flawless and out of word...
Gosh the confession days Moumiz!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

was reading rati's thread ^^!

gosh look at the way we went mad then!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
well see you soon in evening i have class to attend...TaTa hiriye ๐Ÿค—TC jana...

Gosh the confession days Moumiz!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

was reading rati's thread ^^!

gosh look at the way we went mad then!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
gosh jee bawlo ho gayooo๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคชi will check it in evening jaan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh boy I ranted a lot on rati's thread after long!๐Ÿค“
I swear the garbage that MP has become is unbelievable...I saw the epis here and there on marathon post leap...! and m glad I discontinued watching it on regular basis! this show is a mess!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข forget the acting, the screenplay is so bad...its unbelievable...that the same people gave us some great scenes preleap!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ