Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
MAJNU PRATAP has always been a treat to watch...!!!! πŸ€ͺ
But I guess...the CVs thought they overdid it n hence they are showing a ROLE REVERSAL...!!! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _zari_

Whatever nonsense they r showing now, but I m happy that even though they butchered praja's character pre leap also, but pratap was always shown as the deewana majnu for ajab, and ajab was always shy in front of pratap... That story ended there itself, now they r showing a completely new show with diff characters..

+1 to thatπŸ€“

infact I remember, there was so much bashing of phool coz she was too despo - and for a 12 year, CVs showed her way too explicit - touching pratap's lips, clinging on to him, letting him put gajra...

and exactly at the same time, ajab did not as much as touch pratap...ever...not during ek baat poochhoo, not during the chittor temple scene, not even when he was injured and she came to meet him in chittor palace before their wedding...she was always in maryada...

such detailing in her character - made her adorable...and strong
Mirage09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

+1 to thatπŸ€“

infact I remember, there was so much bashing of phool coz she was too despo - and for a 12 year, CVs showed her way too explicit - touching pratap's lips, clinging on to him, letting him put gajra...

and exactly at the same time, ajab did not as much as touch pratap...ever...not during ek baat poochhoo, not during the chittor temple scene, not even when he was injured and she came to meet him in chittor palace before their wedding...she was always in maryada...

such detailing in her character - made her adorable...and strong

Well..Get ready n Buckle ur Armour to watch the GREAT BALIDAANI PHOOL KANWAR...& ADESPO PRATAP for HER...!!!! πŸ€’
Mirage09 thumbnail
Ahaan Hiru !!!! πŸ˜›
The spotting of differences --- both the guy and lady 's postures is different -- that makes 2..~!!πŸ˜†
Then there is some kind of light in between them in one of the pics...-- 3 !! πŸ˜†
Then there is some wavy  or smoky lines in the background -- 4 !! πŸ˜†

Then I m not able to see...!!! πŸ˜• Help the blind n tell me the rest 6...!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
what dey have done to da serial where in preleap every 1 used to wait for praja scenes and now like wat dey have made ajan character i think cvs r doing it deliberately so dat one like phool more dan ajab
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Ahaan Hiru !!!! πŸ˜›

The spotting of differences --- both the guy and lady 's postures is different -- that makes 2..~!!πŸ˜†
Then there is some kind of light in between them in one of the pics...-- 3 !! πŸ˜†
Then there is some wavy  or smoky lines in the background -- 4 !! πŸ˜†

Then I m not able to see...!!! πŸ˜• Help the blind n tell me the rest 6...!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hahaha...there were only 6🀣...but u got allπŸ‘πŸ‘...and btw even I dint know there were 6 differences🀣
Mirage09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta2005

what dey have done to da serial where in preleap every 1 used to wait for praja scenes and now like wat dey have made ajan character i think cvs r doing it deliberately so dat one like phool more dan ajab

Yo Sweta !!! I for one, will never ever ever ever lika a character once I start hating it...!!!!  And I m pretty sure no one in the forum is going to like her...!!! how much ever positive she would be..!!! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
exactly, when praja-phool track started, I liked both ajab and phool...though I was bent towards praja always...but phool was lovable in the starting epis...and then once the ruining started..I couldnt even care, when they showed phool finally becoming mahaan...coz I already disliked her by then..hate hate!🀒
Mirage09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

hahaha...there were only 6🀣...but u got allπŸ‘πŸ‘...and btw even I dint know there were 6 differences🀣

U said 10 differences na ??!!😲 Ok I found only 4...!! What abt the rest 2 ?? Which r they ??!πŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail
Call me crazy...but I want to see the next version of MAHABHARAT when phool track starts...🀣