Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Rhea_13

especially kal ka ep dekh ke u 'll disown dem :p loll

I had the same reaction...!!! πŸ˜† I am soo put off by Ajab's eagerness...!!! πŸ€’
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

my friend, who is a native of rajasthan is most likely planning to file a PIL after the crap they showed yesterday

disown? Im throwing CVs and their crap in the dustbin - virtual wala!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† WTH did they just show ajab all despo for SR and even talking abt it to DB?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean really CVs??πŸ˜† 
Mirage09 thumbnail

hii anu...r u Tamilian ? 

Yes...!!! R u too ??!
Mirage09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

my friend, who is a native of rajasthan is most likely planning to file a PIL after the crap they showed yesterday

disown? Im throwing CVs and their crap in the dustbin - virtual wala!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† WTH did they just show ajab all despo for SR and even talking abt it to DB?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean really CVs??πŸ˜† 

Thank Heavens U r here !!!! πŸ˜‘
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

will be waiting forcreviewfor review

u posted the VMs in CFC section Kammu! ??

should I post review here or in CFC?πŸ˜›

ok I loved it!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— first a million hugs for doing it specially for meπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

next I dono what to say, m so overwhelmed - all my favourite scens from praja's entry bath sequence to the 24 th march epi one! uff every scene is perfection and fitted so well with lyrics!

glorious! and most importantly the perfeeect editing of male and female versions and the favulous enddd! OMG love love!
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

she is a big despo...matlab she doesn't look bad...but yeh ...over-eccentric h...!!!!!
deer bai toh pehle se hi...u know she had some probs in her brain...but ajab ko kyun ?

kiminonawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

I had the same reaction...!!! πŸ˜† I am soo put off by Ajab's eagerness...!!! πŸ€’

my mom was also seeing this show wid us...and maybe u can understand ki kya hua hoga fir ...🀣🀣🀣
kiminonawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Yes...!!! R u too ??!

half tamilian !!!!!
i donno much..but i can understand :Da lill
Edited by Rhea_13 - 9 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

she is a big despo...matlab she doesn't look bad...but yeh ...over-eccentric h...!!!!!
deer bai toh pehle se hi...u know she had some probs in her brain...but ajab ko kyun ?

a really what have dey done to ajabde's character even in 21st cebtury girls dpnt behave so despo for dis thing and dey r showing 15th century
Mirage09 thumbnail

Thank heavens u r here !!!😲 πŸ˜‘